ADVERTISEMENT

2A TEAMS PLAYING TOUGHEST SCHEDULES

I believe you’d tell a lie in a minute about your hopes and wishes

yep the Hirse had a tough couple years in 2017

yep Horses beat WRH in 2018 and beat ED and WRH in 2019 and then the vote occurred. In the spring 2021 season Clinton beat WRH again
Clinton will gladly relish their history against WRH and ED and their playoff record over the yearsAint nothing over in Duplin County being envied!!!!!

yep Horses beat WRH in 2018 and beat ED and WRH in 2019 and then the vote occurred. In the spring 2021 season Clinton beat WRH and ED again
Clinton will gladly relish their history against WRH and ED and their playoff record over the years Nothing over in Duplin County being envied!!!!!
If you can beat’em vite’em out!!!!
Show me anywhere in my post that was a lie. Go ahead, I am waiting.

Reactions: UNC1980Swo
Maybe my last post on this topic. Not going to be like others and definitely say it is just in case I have to offer a rebuttal to a self proclaimed "Wizard" of a high school sports message board.

No pressure this year on WRH, ED, Northeastern in the east or anyone even in the west. Clinton better win it all or the season will be a colossal disappointment. Everyone else is playing with house money.

Should they win it all? Absolutely. Will they? Well lets just say jury is still out based on prior performances under this regime.

Maybe my last post on this topic. Not going to be like others and definitely say it is just in case I have to offer a rebuttal to a self proclaimed "Wizard" of a high school sports message board.

No pressure this year on WRH, ED, Northeastern in the east or anyone even in the west. Clinton better win it all or the season will be a colossal disappointment. Everyone else is playing with house money.

Should they win it all? Absolutely. Will they? Well lets just say jury is still out based on prior performances under this regime.
Glad it’s your last post because you e really had nothing worthwhile to say except your continued hatin on Clinton and stirring the pot, . I don.t really care how you describe me, i dont know you, don’t want to know you,
We can feel you wishing and hoping for that “colossal disappointment”

• Haha
Happy fingers. Is this English? Calm down lol The U is back and better win state by 40+.... with all them Alabama and Georgia recruits showing up at Clinton UUUUUUUUU
How many trash ass swo got talk about them. They don't gotta win by 40 at all hell they don't even gotta make it but u bet swo nor a DC school make it either.

• Haha

You would say that. Even without clinton being there you won't this year unless u going to see other teams play. No duplin school will. I will be rooting for the eagles if they don't go then it's the west teams for me if a DC school goes but not happening

• Haha
Glad it’s your last post because you e really had nothing worthwhile to say except your continued hatin on Clinton and stirring the pot, . I don.t really care how you describe me, i dont know you, don’t want to know you,
You never have anything worth while to say, except crying when someone doesn’t agree with your opinion. Maybe you should quit posting too.

Glad you’ve enlightened me so; mainly you don’t know crap just on here staring the pot
So you actually think the association made a connference realignment without the input of member schools ? Yea right, pretty gullible
I could give a rat's ass about who, where, what, or how you play. You look stupid up here now, still bitching about it! I don't need to stir the pot you're doing a fine job of that! They may have gotten input but it appears the tried to balance each conference membership and somebody had to be moved. Now go back in your hole and continue bitching!

How many trash ass swo got talk about them. They don't gotta win by 40 at all hell they don't even gotta make it but u bet swo nor a DC school make it either.

Is this even English? Put the bottle down and go back to sleep young 🦗

I said "Maybe my last post".

I am not "hatin" on anyone. You look foolish on these boards claiming Clinton was "voted out" of a conference during realignment. As you Clinton folk like to say when questioned about another topic on these boards concerning your program, "Show proof that happened or move on".

Since the most recent realignment occurred, you are 1-3 against ECC teams. Two of those losses ended your season in consecutive years. That is a fact. I can prove that. Why would anyone "vote" a team out of a league with that winning percentage?

Be glad you are in the conference you are in. Cakewalk to a conference championship and a handful of home playoff games guaranteed. Overwhelming favorite to waltz to the programs first state championship in 18 years. Life is good!

No reason to be so uptight all the time fair Wizard.

Yea but u still act like they world beaters! They small as hell this year n probably won't make it past 2 round
World beaters? Please do tell how you got that from any of my posts?

I was at both ED/Clinton playoff games the past two years. ED was "small as hell" then too. A few ED kids who I believe are playing college football now were on those teams albeit surely none that committed to an SEC or Big 10 school.

Wonder how ED came away with those wins, one being a 17 point win?

I could give a rat's ass about who, where, what, or how you play. You look stupid up here now, still bitching about it! I don't need to stir the pot you're doing a fine job of that! They may have gotten input but it appears the tried to balance each conference membership and somebody had to be moved. Now go back in your hole and continue bitching!
You can believe that, but anyone with any plain common sense can see what happened. You just can’t cover it up it bitching just telling it like it is over a bunch of lies. Yea they may have got input alright. Yiu call it what you want

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT