ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

U better be ready to hit Walker, Hall , Walton, Hodge, Sutton, Bailey, Combs, Jones, ...get the picture. More than a one man army
I heard all are 6'4 and 220. We probly shouldn't even show. I got to. Can't wait. Looking forward to meeting y'all also. Can't say I'm very good at consoling the Eagles when y'all loose though. I will be grateful when goober pays off his bet

I hope u key on those 2 players please do !!hey baller please tell ya defensive coach to put 10 in the box like he did against clinton.and others will hurt u too those the only two u see but its more than those two can hurt you pleads key on em i hope ya ya coach does..

Hey dogs 79 they got 4a talent to play 2a football looks like somebody needed to go get players from other schools to win a ship...i think wrh beat 4a teams before ,79 how is it this one school who won ships in 2a and 1AA. Have 2 losing season in the history of the program but we scared of guys taller than us bigger than us ..and every school we played bigger than us..but we lay bigger than we are. 79 i guess all the Nhs seen us play before and we chopped liver .. Lol i hope and pray we go hamm!!! All those great allstars they got some of those guys might be 22 or 23 college players the way they talking 6'5 qb play for USC or Oklahoma ,wr that are ready to start for miami hurricanes or florida gators we outclassed defense coached by nick saban 79 we gonna lose with all that we just a high school team we cant compete with that!!
Nah man just chopping it up to kill time before the game...Have a safe trip
But for real 4 hours on a bus its tough, I done it when I played. Effects your legs for about a quarter, WR Hill cannot get behind and have to rely on pass.

Reactions: dogs79
Hey dogs 79 they got 4a talent to play 2a football looks like somebody needed to go get players from other schools to win a ship...i think wrh beat 4a teams before ,79 how is it this one school who won ships in 2a and 1AA. Have 2 losing season in the history of the program but we scared of guys taller than us bigger than us ..and every school we played bigger than us..but we lay bigger than we are. 79 i guess all the Nhs seen us play before and we chopped liver .. Lol i hope and pray we go hamm!!! All those great allstars they got some of those guys might be 22 or 23 college players the way they talking 6'5 qb play for USC or Oklahoma ,wr that are ready to start for miami hurricanes or florida gators we outclassed defense coached by nick saban 79 we gonna lose with all that we just a high school team we cant compete with that!!
Hey. Black dog. I think we have had 3 looking seasons. I played on 2. Sorry. Jus saying.

Reactions: blackbulldog

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I'M GAME IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

I'M NOT SOME RAILBIRD CHIRPING

I hope u key on those 2 players please do !!hey baller please tell ya defensive coach to put 10 in the box like he did against clinton.and others will hurt u too those the only two u see but its more than those two can hurt you pleads key on em i hope ya ya coach does..
Nah no 10 in the box, I seen ya'll play. Sneak out those wingback for passes. QB is a lefty with sneaky speed. I respect WR Hill just want my boys to take it, you got to understand that. No back down from the eagles

Nah man just chopping it up to kill time before the game...Have a safe trip
But for real 4 hours on a bus its tough, I done it when I played. Effects your legs for about a quarter, WR Hill cannot get behind and have to rely on pass.

Do they even pass? That's a relevant question. Ive never seen them play, but I was told all they do is run.

Do they even pass? That's a relevant question. Ive never seen them play, but I was told all they do is run.
WRH is very similar to my ED team imo, and most ECC teams in general. we run almost exclusively, but occasionally pass too. if for no other reason than to try to catch the defense sleeping or just keep them honest. the thing is, everybody knows that we both run almost all the time, but they still struggle to slow either of us down. im not sure how deep the WRH backfield is, but i do know that #3 and #21 are their best backs from what i have seen. both have big play capability. i think this game will be between two very good teams, and is shaping up to be a classic!

BULLDOG, TELL SOME OF YOUR BUDDIES THAT ARE COMING HERE THAT I'M LOOKING FOR ACTION ON THE GAME. I KNOW SOMEONE'S INTERESTED

I like smashmouth football too, but if you noticed most 3A/4A schools have switched to more balance because athletes are getting bigger and stronger, I think you'll notice that Friday. #10 for Clinton had 118 yards against WR Hill and only 48 against NE. WR Hill will be surprised how strong NE front 7 is.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
I like smashmouth football too, but if you noticed most 3A/4A schools have switched to more balance because athletes are getting bigger and stronger, I think you'll notice that Friday. #10 for Clinton had 118 yards against WR Hill and only 48 against NE. WR Hill will be surprised how strong NE front 7 is.
I think our dogs will not be surprised.. I don't think they will underestimate them at all. I don't think NE has seen speed like they will see Friday night. Oh! Dogs are strong also

2014 lost to Washington in Regional Final by 24, Tarboro Regional Semifinal by 28, 2011 2nd round to Bunn by 30. All three of those teams primarily ran the ball. I'll be pulling for Northeastern, but I see them having a hard time stopping WRH's two RB's

I think our dogs will not be surprised.. I don't think they will underestimate them at all. I don't think NE has seen speed like they will see Friday night. Oh! Dogs are strong also

I think that goes both ways. Dallas Hall and Nolan Hodge are going to be key in this game. I remember a while back it was mentioned that the corners for wrh weren't to good. If the offensive line can buy Dallas some time, this game may get out of hand quick. Receiver Hodge is 6'5 and will be a challenge for wrh corners. If Hall were to get hurt, we would be in trouble.

2014 lost to Washington in Regional Final by 24, Tarboro Regional Semifinal by 28, 2011 2nd round to Bunn by 30. All three of those teams primarily ran the ball. I'll be pulling for Northeastern, but I see them having a hard time stopping WRH's two RB's
That was pre weight room young bird. That weight program has been crazy the past few years

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT