ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

:D:D:D Just Joking, I think. This is my prediction, no need for anyone getting upset. I know some posters are sensitive. NHS 14+ BUT,and this is a big but, Northeastern MAY blow them out. Like I stated on another thread, the NHS players follow these threads. This is really the way I think it goes, all jokin aside.
N O !!!!! ne will N O T blow out Wallace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody thinks goob yall crazy to think yall gonna score 63 points i dont care how much u like a team wont be 63 scored it might be if anybody thinks anyone gonna score 42 points they just talking ,no blowouts. This game gonna be a challenge for both defenses. What a game its gonna be.

LOL, I knew that would grab your attention!!!
14+

How bout that hospitality dinner at groupers and beer.If you win I will pay you back, since you giving 14 and you sitting with us dogs

Reactions: daagoob
Goob, I'm gonna go ahead and tell ya it's gonna take more than one man to beat us. I'm sure y'all have some other weapons, cause we'll make sure ole Superman's in check. What ya say?

Question for the Wallace and EDuplin fans-How did Clinton’s offense score so many points on you two. I know it was only 20 or 21 pts, but they only had 1 or 2 first downs in the entire 1st half against NE.

Question for the Wallace and EDuplin fans-How did Clinton’s offense score so many points on you two. I know it was only 20 or 21 pts, but they only had 1 or 2 first downs in the entire 1st half against NE.
They scored 22 on us because we had our defensive star( most valuable defensive player in state championship) out with ankle injury and two others out on defense. We also didn't play #3 and #21 on defense. Y'all probly see them Friday night

Ninga. Glad you with us brother. I had colon cancer. I'm sure I didn't go through what you have. Prayer works

ive already answered this question on another thread but here goes. Clinton scored their first TD on a long pass play early on. after that we shut them down until Coach took the defensive starters out with around 5 minutes left in the game. Clinton then scored 2 TD's in quick succession on our second string defense. that gave them 21 pts. if our starters had still been in i have no doubt we would have held them to 7 pts. but Coach did the right thing by taking the starters out with such a big lead. no need in risking injury with the playoffs starting the following week.

Last edited:

Our second string played the second half. Clinton was never in the game with East Duplin.

Reactions: 96panther
Appericate the luv Duplin county gentlemen all of us are pulling for u guys as well sorry to here about Colin cancer boss an stallipn4life is doing well he stays busy with his sons sports now

Reactions: 96panther
Appericate the luv Duplin county gentlemen all of us are pulling for u guys as well sorry to here about Colin cancer boss an stallipn4life is doing well he stays busy with his sons sports now
good to see you doing better Mr. Lee!

96 at least u honest about its probably the best conference period cauae year to year we beat up on each other what other can say that the comptetion levek is high every week no matter who u play ECC conference playd two of the best teams in class#3a. Jacksonville and havelock ,havelock is ranked 3 in the state and Wrh And ED beat those two teams ,And clinton played a good team. Which i cant remember who it was ,so now i say just as the rock would say "Just Bring It!!!!

Ha Ha :D:D I was just joking, I'm not that delusional. Was just seeing if you guys were paying attention.
14+
Dogs 35 NE 14. Go show those boys how it’s done WRH
Being cocky don't get you nowhere y'all boys still have they play the game I said y'all had the best conference in to a mean you don't have to be cocky with it y'all said that Clinton would beat us you see how that turned out just cuz y'all conference so strong I know y'all haven't lost in the playoffs in years but all streak's do come to an end

Reactions: daagoob
@blackbulldog Its Cape Fear the team you were thinking about Clinton played them lost by 6..they still playing beat a previously undefeated Lee County team Friday beat em like a drum....like most our games Clinton had a chance but stupid pre snap penalties and some horrible tackling did us in lost 13-7

Darkhorse thanks but do u know what i meant by saying we playing schedules packed with talent that cause u to get better theres no way u play in weak conferences and get better who do u compare subpar talent teaches u nothing about your team.beating cupcakes only mean ya win column full of easy win its good now teams play tough non conference schedules which help evaluate what u have on your team and what ya team is made up of , by playing the cape fears ,the havelocks ,the jacksoville cardinals and others.. ECC we here as we will stay here we might get knock don but we never out.....

Reactions: dogs79
4 peat? Little team called Reidsville on the other side. They may have something to say about that.

No 14 point win either goob ... The water in elizabeth city must be contaminated with X not gen x two behemoths with good defense and good offenses. Yep i said it 3 to 7 points decide this game.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT