ADVERTISEMENT

WRH at Northeastern thoughts and predictions

No 14 point win either goob ... The water in elizabeth city must be contaminated with X not gen x two behemoths with good defense and good offenses. Yep i said it 3 to 7 points decide this game.

You say 3-7 I say PHOOEY!!!!! 14+++

NOT EVEN CLOSE
HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!!!!

It's been 5 years since WRH has given up 40 points or more....and believe it or not, it was to Pender of all people lol

Reactions: dogs79
Everyone talks about freshwater but he's not the best one on the team so you can focus on him and you will get beat in other places on the field

Reactions: daagoob
6”3 225

He gets bigger everytime someone speaks. He's like William Wallace. He's seven feet tall! ... And if HE were here, he'd consume the Bulldogs with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse!

He gets bigger everytime someone speaks. He's like William Wallace. He's seven feet tall! ... And if HE were here, he'd consume the Bulldogs with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse!
ive heard non NE fans say he is a handfull 99.

In past years in the playoffs, Northeastern has struggled stopping teams that run the ball out of the wing-t or any type of option run (Salisbury, Edenton, ED, Washington, SWO). IF Northeastern can stop the run, I think they'll have enough offense to win this one

On his recruiting videos he looks so much bigger than everyone else. Maybe by design..

All joking aside Northeastern appears to have a pretty young roster.

Wallace Rose Hill 42 Northeastern 21
i see no way this game is a blowout by either team. i honestly dont see how anyone does. youre basically saying the team that not only gave Clinton their biggest margin of defeat this season, but also shut them out, is going to get blown out by WRH! i dont understand your logic.

Last edited:
Let's just say for the fun of it that a blowout happens (21 or more). I can assure you NHS won't be on the losing end. A team may go toe to toe with NHS, but they won't be blowing them out. NHS offense is dangerous.

Let's just say for the fun of it that a blowout happens (21 or more). I can assure you NHS won't be on the losing end. A team may go toe to toe with NHS, but they won't be blowing them out. NHS offense is dangerous.
i edited my above post to add more info.

Just so you understand, I don't think this game will be a blowout either. I do think that Northeastern will win by two touchdowns though. But regardless the outcome I'm not going to be sore about it if we lose. I'm going to have a good time hanging out on amongst the Duplin County fans.

Reactions: 96panther
NE does not realize the majority of this WRH defense has been starting Varsity for the past 3 years very veteran group that has been to battle several times (similar to ED defense). I understand NE has some pretty special athletes but WRH has played Havelock a hands down more athletic and better team than NE and the Dogs won. Also WRH is peaking at the right time looking scary good when they take the field. And as far as NE having success against run teams .... this is Wallace Rose Hill we are talking about, they basically wrote the book on the Wing T. Look for WRH’s stable of backs and outstanding defense to set the tone from start to finish.

NE does not realize the majority of this WRH defense has been starting Varsity for the past 3 years very veteran group that has been to battle several times (similar to ED defense). I understand NE has some pretty special athletes but WRH has played Havelock a hands down more athletic and better team than NE and the Dogs won. Also WRH is peaking at the right time looking scary good when they take the field. And as far as NE having success against run teams .... this is Wallace Rose Hill we are talking about, they basically wrote the book on the Wing T. Look for WRH’s stable of backs and outstanding defense to set the tone from start to finish.
Havelock don't Havelock have a lost so don't bring them up Northeastern know what they are getting into we know the tradition of WRH just let the kids play football damn y'all act like y'all getting out there to play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT