ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA classes released for the 2025-2026 season.

I think a lot of transfers are not from out of the LEA district. County school system and they move from one school to another within that county.
Agreed and if any transfers take place it could be as early as little league & Middle School play and they remain in that school district through High School because some schools have years and years of making the playoffs giving kids exposure that they may not get in their school system. It is good to look at the elementary and middle schools that lead to any High School in the state. Take Reidsville & Mount Airy's rich playoff history whose schools go back to the early 20th century with them making the playoffs back when only one team got in.

Last edited:
Agreed and if any transfers take place it could be as early as little league play and they remain in a school through High School because some schools have years and years of making the playoffs giving kids exposure that they may not get in their school system. It is good to look at the elementary and middle schools that lead to any High School in the state. Take Reidsville & Mount Airy's rich playoff history whose schools go back to the early 20th century with them making the playoffs back when only one team got in.
Very simply, the students legal residence is located in which high school’s boundary.

Legal = whatever the NCHSAA allows and all area schools abide by it that I know of or they would have been punished by now by the NCHSAA.
Not suggesting anything nefarious up your way TD because I have no idea. But that’s like saying nobody is speeding or the cops would have given them a ticket already😂

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Mbulld
You have to believe that public schools are going to do what they can to keep from losing kids to things like Charters, esp if the schools are in the same LEA. School not considered full, parents pursue a transfer and talk about moving to a private or charter, transfer approved and the LEA keeps the kid.

You have to believe that public schools are going to do what they can to keep from losing kids to things like Charters, esp if the schools are in the same LEA. School not considered full, parents pursue a transfer and talk about moving to a private or charter, transfer approved and the LEA keeps the kid.
I know of a local charter that is already loaded up in most sports that is now advertising for and offering home school and online/virtual kids the opportunity to go to school online and be able to play sports at the charter. Just another way for them to get top talent from private, home school and the virtual school base.

Reactions: BK13T-$

Here are the top returning NCHSAA 1A rushers for the 2023 season.​

Also on a separate note, MaxPreps has started posting 2023 football schedules​

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
I'd rather it be with.

Everyone's already going say ES was down if Rville wins.
I'm sure they will be down some but still good.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT