ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

At a total cost of $17.05 per ticket, they going to clear that stadium and get as much money as possible.
This is beyond arrogance and common sense. Of course our leadership loves this mantra! Don't anyone come at me with their reasons as they are all excuses. Don't put the burden on the common man because the elite can't or won't do what's right!

Sure does. But these players on both sides deserve our support.

Yep! Definitely not missing this one.

Heritage can slow the pace down. An example, the brevard game in 2019. Thought we could have blown them out, but they played tough defense and enough ball control and lost by 17. We had a pretty explosive offense last season.

Yep! Definitely not missing this one.

Heritage can slow the pace down. An example, the brevard game in 2019. Thought we could have blown them out, but they played tough defense and enough ball control and lost by 17. We had a pretty explosive offense last season.
That was the game plan in the 17 and 18 games as well. Made a pretty good game out of those. Both teams will try to do what they do best and what got them there. I think it will be a good game. Two very contrasting styles as all the matchups over the past few years were.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Mount heritage better be able to catch the pooch kick that reidsville will do once they take the lead. It's a deadly weapon
A Phil Mickelson flop shot is more like it!...to a player that doesn’t usually field a kick. Daggum nail biter for sure!

That was the game plan in the 17 and 18 games as well. Made a pretty good game out of those. Both teams will try to do what they do best and what got them there. I think it will be a good game. Two very contrasting styles as all the matchups over the past few years were.

I used the 19 team, because that team resembles this one more. But you’re right

Reactions: 97Cougar
I once said... it doesn’t matter if the state championship was $30, being played at noon Wednesday in the parking lot of Walmart in hickory, I will be there.
This adage is truly being tested this year. It’s a bitter pill to swallow but you have to be there.

Midfield for Reidsville is Sec 125. They are not selling tickets in 124-127?
Well unless they have officers literally blocking midfield seating,il buy whatever tickets and sit midfield or 40 yard finish. They got to get their crap together. We not going to have 20k fans

Well unless they have officers literally blocking midfield seating,il buy whatever tickets and sit midfield or 40 yard finish. They got to get their crap together. We not going to have 20k fans
That’s what I’m saying, I bought my tickets think I’m in section 100 but will be at midfield unless they have it completely blocked off.

That’s what I’m saying, I bought my tickets think I’m in section 100 but will be at midfield unless they have it completely blocked off.
I'm section 122. But who's going to stop us. I'm not watching from the 20 yard line. Our entire fan base can fit in the midfield section

have hear from several people that they are just not going and will watch....too much hassle as far buying tickets.....seating unsure, etc.......not to mention the actual price...............will never happen but I liked the old days when the schools involved hosted these things........................

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I don't want to see playing home games but I really want to see games at Elon, WSSU, A&T, UNCC, Campbell etc. Smaller college venues. Think it would make it much more exciting and electric

I suspect it will be completely blocked off. Unless the seats in the midfield sections were sold out.

Last edited:
I ordered tickets but all I got was a confirmation email. Not actual tickets to print off. Anyone what to do?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT