ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

Guess I will not go,pathetic all this crap North Carolina is one sorry state,no wonder folks are moving to Tennessee

And you also picked Northeastern to beat Reidsville by 10 points???
Uh, its the flow of the game NE mishandled som
Has Wiz picked Reidsville to win a game yet this year? 98 sting that much?
I've picked Rewidsviulle this year in every game they played including 1st round playoff game BECAUSE THEY HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY!
The Rams are good but they're no un beatable

And you also picked Northeastern to beat Reidsville by 10 points???
WRH mishandled 3 pooch kid pff that resulted in scores. Take this errors away and Wallave possible wins. Reidsville has been the beneficiary for turnovers Somebody play ball control and not turn the ball over, may be a decent game.

Reactions: dogs79
WRH mishandled 3 pooch kid pff that resulted in scores. Take this errors away and Wallave possible wins. Reidsville has been the beneficiary for turnovers Somebody play ball control and not turn the ball over, may be a decent game.

And who does Clinton play? Y'all lost to a terrible ER team that got beat by a team that Reidsville smacked around last week.

It must suck that Reidsville 'doesnt play anyone' and then beats up on teams that 'play a tougher schedule' in the playoffs. Every year.

And who does Clinton play? Y'all lost to a terrible ER team that got beat by a team that Reidsville smacked around last week.

It must suck that Reidsville 'doesnt play anyone' and then beats up on teams that 'play a tougher schedule' in the playoffs. Every year.

I think it’s funny that people say this, then I look at their schedule and I usually don’t notice this “great schedule” they play. A lot of it is they have no idea who some of the non conference teams we play, cause they are not in our area. Cause we play a lot of 3a and 4a non conference opponents

So WRH fell behind 49-7 because of the 3 pooch kicks? Is there a rule I don't know about that prevents a team from playing good defense after they fumble a pooch kick? And NE fell behind 42-7 because of the "flow of the game"? That's a new one...

Games will be televised. I just saw a schedule on ABC in our area it's WCTI . I also posted this in the Championship game schedule thread.

Yes it was fan.go. I got confirmation also but no tickets yet.
When you purchase tickets on there, they should send you an email. In that email is a link to your tickets. When you get to the game , clink that link and show them your tickets. You're done.

You right Wiz. Score could have easily been 21-21, 21-17 Rams at half. Not saying Rams didn't deserve win cause they earned it. Turnovers and penalties definately was a factor.

This is beyond arrogance and common sense. Of course our leadership loves this mantra! Don't anyone come at me with their reasons as they are all excuses. Don't put the burden on the common man because the elite can't or won't do what's right!
What is it exactly that you are trying to say? What has the common man or the elite have to do with anything?

Games will be televised. I just saw a schedule on ABC in our area it's WCTI . I also posted this in the Championship game schedule thread.

Going to be on Bounce. Not WCTI.

Reactions: UNC91
I think it’s funny that people say this, then I look at their schedule and I usually don’t notice this “great schedule” they play. A lot of it is they have no idea who some of the non conference teams we play, cause they are not in our area. Cause we play a lot of 3a and 4a non conference opponents
Talking about SOS in for HS teams borders on lame. 😂. . I don’t care What kind of Schedule Reidsville plays. All the titles renders that talk pointless.

Score was 35 to 7 before mishandled kicks. So that statement would be incorrect about WRH winning

When you purchase tickets on there, they should send you an email. In that email is a link to your tickets. When you get to the game , clink that link and show them your tickets. You're done.
Said tickets will be emailed by 9 am saturday.

Man,some of y'all Rams! Loosing all respect the more y'all boast. A little humble works better.

I don’t think that was boasting. Wrh had a fine team I thought. Roberts may get him a division one prospect. I’d even go as far to say if we played next season it would likely be a tossup.

Man,some of y'all Rams! Loosing all respect the more y'all boast. A little humble works better.
When you're really really good you dont have to boast; just absorb it.
When they lose and they will this year or next year but they will and then they'll get real humble and back biting.

Reactions: dogs79
Reidsville will be really young this fall and should take some regular season losses.

Wouldn’t count us out either. Got some holes to fill of course, but it’s some talent coming back. Reminds me kind of like the 2018, that’s the hope at least

When you're really really good you dont have to boast; just absorb it.
When they lose and they will this year or next year but they will and then they'll get real humble and back biting.
I told Teague and then AD years ago at a fundraiser, we are like Yankees fans. We are your biggest fan, and harshest critic. Example.....We would be going for 5 in a row if he went for 2 in regulation against WRH. That’s what we would have done.

I'm not boasting, the ones boasting about reidsville blowing MH out or anyone else arent real rams fans. I'm just point out that without the dropped picks I think the WRH game was out of hand at that point and it's a stretch to say WRH would have won. I wont even give a score prediction this week. Anybody can and will be beat if overlooking someone in a big game. I dont take it personal dogs79, even when there were WRH fans sitting on rams side of state title game in 17 and straight trash talking us lol I thoroughly enjoyed it. But not everyone looks at it like that.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Agreed. Not sure what the rams will look like in fall. But not much turnaround time to find out. Hoping not a down year but never know.
I don’t think that was boasting. Wrh had a fine team I thought. Roberts may get him a division one prospect. I’d even go as far to say if we played next season it would likely be a tossup.

Reactions: 97Cougar
I'm not boasting, the ones boasting about reidsville blowing MH out or anyone else arent real rams fans. I'm just point out that without the dropped picks I think the WRH game was out of hand at that point and it's a stretch to say WRH would have won. I wont even give a score prediction this week. Anybody can and will be beat if overlooking someone in a big game. I dont take it personal dogs79, even when there were WRH fans sitting on rams side of state title game in 17 and straight trash talking us lol I thoroughly enjoyed it. But not everyone looks at it like that.
Wasn't me fact. I was at both championship games against NE and I was pulling for NE. Never bashed the Rams. I take responsibility for myself but didn't here BULLDOGS talking down your Rams. Also never thought or heard anyone say we should have won except some players. And that is what you want to here from players. All we think is with 0 turnovers and 3 key penalties we would had a shot. Think that's what wiz meant.

Wasn't me fact. I was at both championship games against NE and I was pulling for NE. Never bashed the Rams. I take responsibility for myself but didn't here BULLDOGS talking down your Rams. Also never thought or heard anyone say we should have won except some players. And that is what you want to here from players. All we think is with 0 turnovers and 3 key penalties we would had a shot. Think that's what wiz meant.
Now that is true. First drive on a 3rd down I believe the right tackle grabbed a guy as the rb was turning the corner. Even if didnt gain a yard would have been manageable position. That changed game early. I believe it was more of a 35 to 14 or 21 type game. Not 49 to 15. T j.g ats what turnovers do though. Makes things seem worse than what it was.

Now that is true. First drive on a 3rd down I believe the right tackle grabbed a guy as the rb was turning the corner. Even if didnt gain a yard would have been manageable position. That changed game early. I believe it was more of a 35 to 14 or 21 type game. Not 49 to 15. T j.g ats what turnovers do though. Makes things seem worse than what it was.
Another key to our game was how the Rams came out focused in the second half and my Dogs got desperate

I certainly think WRH and NE were great teams. That's why it irks me to hear people saying Reidsville hasn't played anyone. That's very disrespectful to teams like WRH and NE. I guess if Reidsville wins on Saturday, they will have gone undefeated without playing "anyone". Makes you wonder where all the "somebodies" went if Reidsville never played any of them.

Reactions: Ooooner
I certainly think WRH and NE were great teams. That's why it irks me to hear people saying Reidsville hasn't played anyone. That's very disrespectful to teams like WRH and NE. I guess if Reidsville wins on Saturday, they will have gone undefeated without playing "anyone". Makes you wonder where all the "somebodies" went if Reidsville never played any of them.
Shoot, I think Reidsville will beat MH, could win 2aa, and play the Havelock Rams in 3a for championship. All those wannabes trashing the Rams schedule, shouldn't bother you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT