ADVERTISEMENT

James kenan at WRH

olddog77

Sep 6, 2009
Game of the year in Duplin County. Haven't seen jk this year, but I know they took a hit losing their qb. I'm sure they'll still be a force to reckon with. Home opener for the dogs. The tigers won't enjoy this trip to the dog pound, WRH 38 jk 20

The way i look at it. Jk has alot of speed in the backfield. If the oline block good. And it depends on how the coach use them. Im going jk-28-14

Have not seen WRH yet this year but I know that the majority of the defense is back for them. With that being said it is always tough to win at Wallace. I would love to see JK win this one but unfortunately I have to give WRH the edge.
WRH 28 JK 21

Wallace beat 4a laney 28 -13 ... laney beat 4a state runner up jh rose ....... wallace 35 - jk 14

Wallace will win comfortably. JK lost a lot of talent last year, and their starting QB in game one this year.

Some type of shoulder injury I've heard not sure of exactly what though
Broken collarbone I think. Word is his cousin will take over. I'm hearing he led them back in the 4th qtr in their opening game against southern wayne

It is a broken collarbone. JK won against Southern Wayne because they finally woke up around the 3rd quarter. Quarterback play didn't have much to do with that win. JK will have to play much much better against WRH to have a chance to keep it competitive, just hoping its not a blowout.

The varsity game between WRH and JK has been moved up till tomorrow night @WRH Sept 1st. The WRH/JK JR varsity game will be played @ JK Sept 15th.....

Either ED has a heck of a defense or WRH offense is not that great. JK will not be able to score against WRH without Avent, could be a long night for the Tigers

Kenan will do everything they can to run the ball effectively, however this isn't the type of team that Wallace has. JK has speed Wallace probably has more. The coaching staff on both sides are racking their brains this week, James Kenan should be able to play pretty decent defensively against Wallace and likewise Wallace will have a sound plan for the Tigers, early in the year though I think Wallace has the upper hand even with JK coming off the bye week.

WRH 44
JK 14

Final 34-0 Bulldogs. Jk dosent have an offense and their defense is suspect at best.

JK looks like the 2011 team that had the Jones kid at QB and then he got hurt against East Bladen and they had to change their offense. Last night the Tigers were one dimensional in their offense and it showed couldn't get anything going vs the horses of Wallace.

LB's are young losing the two senior studs from last season hurt the Tigers.

Wallace is THE team to beat in 1A, and maybe 2A at this point.

I smell a three-peat

wrh may be the team to beat in 1A but only because 1A is so top heavy. imo East Duplin was clearly the better team in our game. not saying WRH is not agood team because clearly they are. but i think coaching was the difference in our game. plain and simple.

I didn't see the ED/WRH game can't comment, I know that no matter what Price will do whatever he needs to, to adjust and win. East Duplin has a stout bunch this year, and I'd be surprised if they weren't in the playoffs late this year.

@WRH FAN. im glad i could help lol. did you see the wrh-ed game? did you see how we looked like the better team other than a couple of big plays we gave up. did you see how we gift wrapped the pick six you guys scored off of? did you see how many turnovers you guys had, and how many times we were in the red zone, only to come up with zero points? as ive already said, im not saying you guys dont have a good team, im just saying IN MY OPINION we were a clearly better team that let one get away so to speak. and i would bet most neutrals that would have saw our game would say the same thing. of course most any wrh fan is going to disagree. its in our nature to disagree. thats why its an opinion. im not saying im right, but its my opinion. but i do think if anybody that saw the wrh/ed game is completely honest with themselves, we (ed) let one get away, rather than wrh took it from us. again i say coaching was the difference, because i think as far as the players on the field, i feel we are better. again, only MY OPINION.

@WRH FAN. im glad i could help lol. did you see the wrh-ed game? did you see how we looked like the better team other than a couple of big plays we gave up. did you see how we gift wrapped the pick six you guys scored off of? did you see how many turnovers you guys had, and how many times we were in the red zone, only to come up with zero points? as ive already said, im not saying you guys dont have a good team, im just saying IN MY OPINION we were a clearly better team that let one get away so to speak. and i would bet most neutrals that would have saw our game would say the same thing. of course most any wrh fan is going to disagree. its in our nature to disagree. thats why its an opinion. im not saying im right, but its my opinion. but i do think if anybody that saw the wrh/ed game is completely honest with themselves, we (ed) let one get away, rather than wrh took it from us. again i say coaching was the difference, because i think as far as the players on the field, i feel we are better. again, only MY OPINION.

the bottom line is you guys lost wrh found a way to win, I thought this was a wrh-jk thread !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT