ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2022 - State Playoffs Round 4 MHS at Reidsville

I watched No. 1 begin mouthing off at the very beginning of the game. Did Reidsville player mouth back, yes. 1, 2 and 3 were very vocal. What the general public doesn't know is several Maiden players were on Reidsville kids social media all week leading up to the game.

If you can’t take trash talk don’t play. Il leave it at that
It's all on the ref. Typically if there is a "meeting of the minds" at the end of the play, Reidsville always gets the penalty. They must be saying something. Idc personally but if it cost your team 15 yds at the wrong time it is a big deal.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
It's all on the ref. Typically if there is a "meeting of the minds" at the end of the play, Reidsville always gets the penalty. They must be saying something. Idc personally but if it cost your team 15 yds at the wrong time it is a big deal.
They called one on Harrison and he literally patted the guy . It’s on video. The ref slung the flag and Harrison couldn’t believe it.

I feel you. But some of these refs, just like that missed fumble call.

I feel you. But some of these refs, just like that missed fumble call.
I'm not taking up for the refs by any means, they didn't even know which way the second half kickoff was supposed to go. I'm just saying know your environment. I'm sure some of these refs can be spiteful over certain things. I did see Harrison after one of the calls making a get out of here type motion with his arm toward the ref. Not a big deal to me or you but it could piss off that ref and the others, then you got a target on your back rest of the game. You don't have to suck up to them but show them respect and they will likely give you the benefit of the doubt next time something questionable happens.

I watched the game on NFHS Flippen and Culliver were mouthing all game..

I was watching 18 from Reidsville several times and noticed he helped players up a bunch and was patting their helmets etc...

Hey at least no one stomped the mid field logo and then got beat 42-0.... so there is that LMAO
Culliver was messaging Reidsville players on instagram talking junk. Even threw shots at Reidsville #15 for being too short.

Imma throat or stomach guy with young ‘uns after they reach 1 year old so I’ll refrain from saying anything. I know from my own experiences that young men are capable of just about anything….good and bad.

My own 2-cents…. I wouldn’t have thrown Gibbs out and wouldn’t have thrown the flag on Harrison either….it all happened right in front of me….and it appeared to me that it was just some mouthy harmless jakes….strutting around in front of some hens….and ole Tom(white hat) let them know who the hens belong to.
This old dog on the porch just watched with one eye open….the whole thing was barely enough to disturb my nap…but not for long….if you know what I mean.

Neal is a stud…Mule…in fact all the defensive players were. Maybe Burns should take that Reidsville secondary out of the game…don’t know how….since I’m not a coach…but limiting their opportunities would have to be a good way to beat them. Maybe line up 3 decoys on Burns side and run flys all night…then the decoys exit to the sidelines and send in fresh ones and do it over and over until their tongues hang out….occasionally slinging one over there deep and out of bounds to make sure they’re still running back there every play. Wind sprints all night for Reidsvilles’ secondary….just exercise and clean uniforms and no picks.

Then run Rose Hill style with the QB😂…..48 times in a row to the opposite side….over the edge that is the freshman Harrison….with pulling guards and a lead back and force him to make all the tackles instead of allowing him to do whatever he wants.

I always wondered why teams didn’t do that to Lawrence Taylor… but that’s another subject for another day.😜

Who knows?….trying to win a low scoring affair with time consuming drives might be the best approach against Reidsville.

I know Burns has a reputation for great defense and coaching and I’d think they can handle Reidsvilles’ offense to a certain extent.

I think Reidsvilles’ defensive side is a solid light year ahead of their offensive side….and yet their offense is still very very good….if that makes any sense.

You know…,.I could be entirely wrong because I haven’t seen Burns play…sooo… they may be able to match up against Reidsville on both sides….they’ve got to be good to be playing this late….and they have beat some great teams.

I guess we’ll see. I hope it’s a barn burner either way. Good luck to both teams. 😉

Too much taunting from Reidsville players during the game. It may not be taught, but it surely is overlooked by the coaching staff. Play the game and shut your mouth!

Hahahaha Reidsville taunted too much but not the team that actually had a guy kicked out?

Yea OK

I watched the game on NFHS Flippen and Culliver were mouthing all game..

I was watching 18 from Reidsville several times and noticed he helped players up a bunch and was patting their helmets etc...

Hey at least no one stomped the mid field logo and then got beat 42-0.... so there is that LMAO

Shelby Lion that was 63 to O wasn't it Oct 13, 2000
Actually I was talking about round two when the rumor mill says we stomped the mid field logo at Burns then proceeded to get beat 42-0

If you are referring to the Shelby Maiden game it was 63-28 and they did the Shelby Pile On on our 50.... Grant Rembert tried to keep the Devils in the game throwing for well over 300 that night... But they got in our crawl a bit before the game ha ha ha....

• Haha
Actually I was talking about round two when the rumor mill says we stomped the mid field logo at Burns then proceeded to get beat 42-0

If you are referring to the Shelby Maiden game it was 63-28 and they did the Shelby Pile On on our 50.... Grant Rembert tried to keep the Devils in the game throwing for well over 300 that night... But they got in our crawl a bit before the game ha ha ha....
Yes I was talking about the Maiden games and yes I remember about Shelby be a little upset that night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT