ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT HUSS (REDEMPTION)

Kid decided that he did not want to play college football. He is working and going to school currently. Younger brother starts at slot receiver for Huss and is quietly having a very solid season for the Huskies. Great student to boot academically. Both are absolutely outstanding kids.
Appreciate that update shutdown. Good for him ....his body and mind will appreciate that when hes 60.

Appreciate that update shutdown. Good for him ....his body and mind will appreciate that when hes 60.
Sad to say LD but I think the “adults” around the game made it less fun for him also. That’s a topic for another day however.

Reactions: 1SWO1
That is correct. Dallas had little interest in ball at the next level. His brother is going to be as good or better

Will be a great game....No losers in this game...two good teams slugging it out...win lose or draw....3A west is very tough this playoff year....whoever wants it the most...

Reactions: 1SWO1 and Sneed350Z
Dang! I wish this game were Saturday. I have to watch my Panthers beat the Red Raiders Friday but wish I could come to this game also. This should be a classic

On CP a poster said Huss has two defensive studs out including one who contributed a lot on offense...is this true? I know the one LB got injured but did not hear of another one.

Crest missing 2-3 starters due to injury also. No big deal. All teams dealing with injuries this time of year.

Plus GDG is from Lenoir and has no connection to Huss. Probably trying to stir the pot.

Reactions: Sneed350Z
Tony Davis has a hurt hand and might not play.

heard he would wear the infamous wrapped club and play...glad they're not illegal #45 for Crest has worn one for 2-3 wks now and knows how to play with it

is the best player on the team player #21 playing ....he probably impacts the game more than any one player

On CP a poster said Huss has two defensive studs out including one who contributed a lot on offense...is this true? I know the one LB got injured but did not hear of another one.
Yes Davis is injured but he is scheduled to play tonight. Bemah is out. Both are D1 football recruits and Shrine Bowl selections so not normal next man up situations..

Reactions: Sneed350Z
Early in the week I was thinking tossup leaning Crest. The more that I’ve thought about this game I am leaning Huss at home. Game will be won/loss in the trenches and battle of turnovers. Crest o-line will struggle with Huss d-line all night. Team with the fewest turnovers will win. I say 14-7 Huss.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Jalin Graham’s impact on the Chargers Offense makes the line play better.. Chargers by 10

Reactions: Crest9496
Since everyone has asked me why I am the first one to predict Catholic and Crest I decided I will finally answer. Stop with all the messages on dabombdropperknows.com Huss only beat Crest 14-0 the first time. They scored an earned 7 on the long 3rd down. The other came off a turnover. If you play a team and win 14-0 then. You better have your ass ready the second time. Crest had a terrible offensive scheme. Now they changed it up some and guess who else did? Burns. Yes the 4-7 Dogs changed up the predictable offense and gave Huss a fit. Bemah is out. Not good for the Huskies. They will struggle to score and Crest will get the big plays they need. Crest 17 Huss 16

Every girl crazy about a sharped dressed man.

Reactions: CrestMan7
Since everyone has asked me why I am the first one to predict Catholic and Crest I decided I will finally answer. Stop with all the messages on dabombdropperknows.com Huss only beat Crest 14-0 the first time. They scored an earned 7 on the long 3rd down. The other came off a turnover. If you play a team and win 14-0 then. You better have your ass ready the second time. Crest had a terrible offensive scheme. Now they changed it up some and guess who else did? Burns. Yes the 4-7 Dogs changed up the predictable offense and gave Huss a fit. Bemah is out. Not good for the Huskies. They will struggle to score and Crest will get the big plays they need. Crest 17 Huss 16

Every girl crazy about a sharped dressed man.

Sweetie I already know you’re crazy about me- and I’ll make sure I dress to your likings....I dang sure don’t want you running off without me. I knew before I read that quote you had to be a girl. I love you too.

Now to the game - if 21 is out I like our chances and maybe we win if he does play. It should be a dog fight. Go Chargers or Go Home!!

You can stick a fork in this one. It’s over. Huss has proven they are the better team. Good luck next week against Catholic. Should be a dandy.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Well you had faith in your team and that's what high school football is all about. Huss is on a roll.

I wasnt able to go tonight but I have been listening on the radio, but I was very excited after the improvements after the KM game.

But that's football!

Sweetie I already know you’re crazy about me- and I’ll make sure I dress to your likings....I dang sure don’t want you running off without me. I knew before I read that quote you had to be a girl. I love you too.

Now to the game - if 21 is out I like our chances and maybe we win if he does play. It should be a dog fight. Go Chargers or Go Home!!
Sweetie now that your ass whipping is intact have you called Beam back?

Wow!!!! I seriously thought going into this game that Crest had a chance, never imagine them getting the hell beat out of them. Huss has to be the real deal, no doubt.

It was 14 -0 with 2 mins to play in the 3rd and Crest started putting it on the ground and throwing picks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT