ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT HUSS (REDEMPTION)

This one was a total toss up for me but wow ....catholic better be ready .

It was 14 -0 with 2 mins to play in the 3rd and Crest started putting it on the ground and throwing picks!
Man, I seriously wondered what happened. You guys gave them 7 of their 14 points in the first game, I seriously thought this game would be a toss up.

Man, I seriously wondered what happened. You guys gave them 7 of their 14 points in the first game, I seriously thought this game would be a toss up.

It was 7-0 at half Huss got the ball and had a 10 minute TD drive to start the 2nd half then Crest had a pick 6, a fumble inside the Crest 10, and a 25 yard punt from there own 3 that resulted in a Huss TD!

Worst 2nd half in Crest football history. I know Crest has played a ridiculous amount of game with out a shot out and now we have had 2 from the same team in the same season that's concerning.

But I only was able to listen on the radio, and according to our radio team Crest lost at least a yard on every spot in the game! LOL!

Final 35-0....Where are all you wonderful folks from Cleveland County....you got smoked...listened to all the disrespect all week....well...where you at....you got the hell beat out of you.... The Mighty Chargers laid a goose egg baby....nada.....ice up son....The huskies appreciate you...

When crest9496 is gone, and stops acting like Jerry jones... crest high school football will be a lot better, that particular person and the coach is the problem.
You are a dang idiot. You can blame whoever you want to. I lean more towards coaching, no way should we of been embarrassed in that type of way. Also going back to the Kings Mountain game, that was just plum awful. Did you see 9496 on side lines at that game, or tonight?? No, and they’re several more supporters and encouragers (if you will) than 9496. You are probably the same idiot yelling “F him” as you were walking away. What do you do for the program? I’m not jumping on 9496 coat tail either, I am a friend though. Shut your mouth, accept the L and move on.

I wasnt able to go tonight but was the play calling like the KM game? If so what happened?

They made huge strides from the KM game to the SC game. I know they level of compitition is differant but football is football!

From listen to the radio in the 2nd half it was just a huge snowball effect after the long Huss drive to open the half but geez it was hard to listen to.

The Huss kids had a chip on their shoulder after hearing from some people that the first game was a fluke and that Crest was going to come into their house and whomp them. The Huss kids were fired up all week for this game. Catholic has their hands full next week...

Sweetie I already know you’re crazy about me- and I’ll make sure I dress to your likings....I dang sure don’t want you running off without me. I knew before I read that quote you had to be a girl. I love you too.

Now to the game - if 21 is out I like our chances and maybe we win if he does play. It should be a dog fight. Go Chargers or Go Home!!
Speaking of Dog fight, the Dogs actually scored on Huss and it was a legitimate drive. My response and prediction was legit. It went completely different than I expected.
Round and Round, Beam will find a way just give it time... What comes around goes around, I’ll tell you why!

Last edited:
Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
When crest9496 is gone, and stops acting like Jerry jones... crest high school football will be a lot better, that particular person and the coach is the problem.
Buddy come on off the ledge....its just high school football and everything's gonna be alright .

Buddy come on off the ledge....its just high school football and everything's gonna be alright .
If it’s just high school football then why do people go the lengths they do to control a programs success
We all tried to tell you this after the Crest game in ‘16.
Exactly! He kisses the ass of the same fans that made fun of him after that one night. If it’s just a game then why does one person go so damn far to get a few extra wins. Change your name. Burns had your back on here while Crest fans laughed and accused you. Now you suck up to them.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
The Huss kids had a chip on their shoulder after hearing from some people that the first game was a fluke and that Crest was going to come into their house and whomp them. The Huss kids were fired up all week for this game. Catholic has their hands full next week...

The kids have to read thisndof get hyped LoL wow what a joke you are

CC by 21

Crest is going to be dangerous next season with Tim Ruff at quarterback, remember that you heard here first.
Lion Attack you're a little late to the party, that has been making the rounds for 4 to 6 weeks now. What I can't figure out is why. I know Crest beat Shelby this year but they finished third in their conference and go home in the second round. Shelby is still playing as usual. There is no certainty that he will be QB there either, they may tell him that, but words are easy to come by and besides who would want to play QB in that system anyway.

From what I have seen, the Crest offensive scheme is perfect for the Ruff kid. He will shine. Plus with all the D1 coaches that come through he will get some good looks.

Pulling for Crest last night but they clearly lost to the better team. Congrats to the HH players and coaches as they have a very good team. Can't say the same for the obnoxious HH posters on this site. I would say act like you have been here before but you haven't so it is understandable. Catholic may quieten them next week and most on this board will be pulling for CC.

Lion Attack you're a little late to the party, that has been making the rounds for 4 to 6 weeks now. What I can't figure out is why. I know Crest beat Shelby this year but they finished third in their conference and go home in the second round. Shelby is still playing as usual. There is no certainty that he will be QB there either, they may tell him that, but words are easy to come by and besides who would want to play QB in that system anyway.
I also hear that no. 3 could be joining him, and that young man is going to be special. No. 3 plays basketball, too. He and the new Crest coach, a Shelby alumnus, are close.

If it’s just high school football then why do people go the lengths they do to control a programs success

Exactly! He kisses the ass of the same fans that made fun of him after that one night. If it’s just a game then why does one person go so damn far to get a few extra wins. Change your name. Burns had your back on here while Crest fans laughed and accused you. Now you suck up to them.
Whatever man. Forward a post where I have sucked up to anyone. I pull for burns and remain neutral for the other programs and just enjoy high school football. Why exactly should i change my name? Unlike you I dont hide behind a keyboard being all "unknow" and as far as being made fun of who cares . Does what's written on a high school message board really matter in real life . It sure dont to me .

I also hear that no. 3 could be joining him, and that young man is going to be special. No. 3 plays basketball, too. He and the new Crest coach, a Shelby alumnus, are close.
If that’s their plan, and if it were me, they would both be getting splinters out of their tails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lion Attack
I am proud of my Huskies and of the season they are having ....hopefully it continues...they have been to this point before...the third round though has been the great wall of China for them...we will see...i dont really see but a couple of Huss fans here but it really doesnt matter...i have been gracious and complimentary to the Huss opponents for the most part....couldnt help being pumped up after that game....and rightfully so..the 2A board must be quiet....welcome !!

Reactions: Sneed350Z
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT