ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT HUSS (REDEMPTION)

I also hear that no. 3 could be joining him, and that young man is going to be special. No. 3 plays basketball, too. He and the new Crest coach, a Shelby alumnus, are close.
I don't really see why No. 3 would go there either, they hardly throw the ball. He will be a forgotten talent there. If he stays in the Shelby offense he will be a star. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I don't really see why No. 3 would go there either, they hardly throw the ball. He will be a forgotten talent there. If he stays in the Shelby offense he will be a star. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Following up on Lion Attack’s point about the basketball. I knew from the very beginning that the Lawrence hire was a football hire not a basketball hire. There have been some good basketball and football players that chose to play for Shelby because the basketball was better at Shelby. The Lawrence hire was to counteract that imo. Crest has never cared about basketball, it’s all football or nothing. If Lawrence wins that’s just a bonus, but it’s mostly about attracting football players.

Following up on Lion Attack’s point about the basketball. I knew from the very beginning that the Lawrence hire was a football hire not a basketball hire. There have been some good basketball and football players that chose to play for Shelby because the basketball was better at Shelby. The Lawrence hire was to counteract that imo. Crest has never cared about basketball, it’s all football or nothing. If Lawrence wins that’s just a bonus, but it’s mostly about attracting football players.
As crazy and obnoxious as that sounds, I believe you are correct.

That was not a football hire. The young man has deserved a chance and he got it. For anyone to say otherwise your talking crazy. So stop guessing if you dont know what you talking about. And if anybody from any school has a problem you should have hired him.

That was not a football hire. The young man has deserved a chance and he got it. For anyone to say otherwise your talking crazy. So stop guessing if you dont know what you talking about. And if anybody from any school has a problem you should have hired him.
I don’t think anyone was questioning what the guy deserved. He very well may have deserved it and good for him for getting it. I think it’s outside motive by administration that was in question. I saw a moving truck going toward Skinner rd today. Was there a Horse Shoe club meeting after the game that I wasn’t invited to? Bunch of crap if so. Wanted to give my input.

I don’t think anyone was questioning what the guy deserved. He very well may have deserved it and good for him for getting it. I think it’s outside motive by administration that was in question. I saw a moving truck going toward Skinner rd today. Was there a Horse Shoe club meeting after the game that I wasn’t invited to? Bunch of crap if so. Wanted to give my input.
You love some crest dont ya bomb dropper . ..just change your name you unknown entity....lmao......see ya at the quick snack next Tuesday .

I think dadrop is a gal...he loves well dressed men. Oh wait that’s gone

I’ve heard the ruff kid is leaving....he’s very talented n I could understand him not wanting to sit behind Bess another season...he will have to compete with fuller kid for starting job...as far as huskey(#3) goes I highly doubt that he’s being used already after getting moved up from jv so I’m pretty sure he knows he has a bright future...but speaking of rumors...I heard it’s a certain couple of talented wrs that may b making switch to black n gold...one from km one from crest

I’ve heard the ruff kid is leaving....he’s very talented n I could understand him not wanting to sit behind Bess another season...he will have to compete with fuller kid for starting job...as far as huskey(#3) goes I highly doubt that he’s being used already after getting moved up from jv so I’m pretty sure he knows he has a bright future...but speaking of rumors...I heard it’s a certain couple of talented wrs that may b making switch to black n gold...one from km one from crest
#25 K Jeffries quit before Stuart Cramer game I could see him making the move to Shelby.

I highly doubt that KM will lose any of its wr’s to Shelby anytime soon lol.

#25 K Jeffries quit before Stuart Cramer game I could see him making the move to Shelby.

My nephew and him are good buddies I ask him why he quit he said he needed to work because he wanted a car. Idk if that's the real reason he quit or not but if that is the case who can blame the kid for wanting to drive and have a car!

Hey y’all Crest fans, been y’all keep a short leash on HC’s around your way y’all ready to send him back to MoCo??

My nephew and him are good buddies I ask him why he quit he said he needed to work because he wanted a car. Idk if that's the real reason he quit or not but if that is the case who can blame the kid for wanting to drive and have a car!
The kid would be great one week and the next he wouldn’t get a look his way!!

The kid would be great one week and the next he wouldn’t get a look his way!!
I hope he stays at Crest, and I hope the KM kids stay there, and the Shelby kids stay there. I want everyone to win with what is theirs and if they can't then work harder and try to beat the other team next year.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
I hope he stays at Crest, and I hope the KM kids stay there, and the Shelby kids stay there. I want everyone to win with what is theirs and if they can't then work harder and try to beat the other team next year.
Realville,
In a perfect world that is how it would work. But in reality kids are going to jump ship to improve playing time, get better exposure for scouts or just to escape a suspension from another school. Can’t blame any coach for accepting any transfers. No need to sweat any of these rumored transfers until August 1, 2019.

I get it now. Your Barbie and he is Ken. Applebee broke back buddies.
Lol.....C'mon imabombdropper is that the best you got ? I'm really disappointed..........however, whats interesting is that you seem to have an obsession with gay references....its not my cup of tea but who am I to judge. Now it's crystal clear why you go to such great lengths to remain an anonymous coward.

Isnt that the same Jefferies kid that left Burns? surely the train has to stop somewhere and you cant dibble into every school... this isnt porridge and you cant find the one thats just right. But just pure speculation at this point obviously

I highly doubt that KM will lose any of its wr’s to Shelby anytime soon lol.
I heard paysour wants to play with experienced QB n Shelby has that to offer n the crest we i was referring to was lee... father grew up in Shelby

Lol.....C'mon imabombdropper is that the best you got ? I'm really disappointed..........however, whats interesting is that you seem to have an obsession with gay references....its not my cup of tea but who am I to judge. Now it's crystal clear why you go to such great lengths to remain an anonymous coward.
I remain anonymous because you want to know who I am. Who I am is what you are so bent out of shape about. You and your boy 94/96 amongst others. Why give you what you want? If I gave you my best shot on here I would be banned immediately. Don’t worry about who I am as much as who I represent. I speak for many. Some don’t want to get on here and some just don’t have the balls to say it. The funny thing is I am just getting started. Call me a Rulz wannabe or a keyboard warrior. That’s what you type to make yourself feel like you have won something in your own mind. Meanwhile, I know for a fact that I have gotten through you and a few others heads. The proof is already out there. As far as who I am, I bet you my retirement that you have never mentioned my name as an option or possibility. :)

I heard paysour wants to play with experienced QB n Shelby has that to offer n the crest we i was referring to was lee... father grew up in Shelby
I truly hope Randall Lee gets his attitude together and plays somewhere he has top notch speed. If Kobe leaves KM there might be a riot lmao

I remain anonymous because you want to know who I am. Who I am is what you are so bent out of shape about. You and your boy 94/96 amongst others. Why give you what you want? If I gave you my best shot on here I would be banned immediately. Don’t worry about who I am as much as who I represent. I speak for many. Some don’t want to get on here and some just don’t have the balls to say it. The funny thing is I am just getting started. Call me a Rulz wannabe or a keyboard warrior. That’s what you type to make yourself feel like you have won something in your own mind. Meanwhile, I know for a fact that I have gotten through you and a few others heads. The proof is already out there. As far as who I am, I bet you my retirement that you have never mentioned my name as an option or possibility. :)

Yeah you graduated from Shelby...do you want me to tell the rest?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT