ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT HUSS (REDEMPTION)

I totally respect Crest...their history of competition...their accomplishments...and I truly enjoy their swagger....I Kno they travel well also....will look forward to some smashmouth....gonna be a good one...Rd 2 coming up....Ring the bell let's do it...

Great round 2 matchup. Huss defense made the plays last go round so Crest offense will need to step up.

shopping

Reactions: HitmanT and 1SWO
We got some hurt but if crest is still got the same coach he runs 3 running plays and they all up the middle. Load the box play man Huss wins

Reactions: onioncfb
We got some hurt but if crest is still got the same coach he runs 3 running plays and they all up the middle. Load the box play man Huss wins

Excuses already. Damn game ain't even start yet LoL

Crest coaches worked on some things. Crest huddled more in one game than they have in 2 years. The QB coming to the sideline to get the plays and rolling him out seems to have lit a little fire. Huss has a good team, we’ve seen that kind of team a hundred times. Hope it’s a good one. I’d like to invite the Northern Guilird fans to come down and watch. All three of them.

Crest coaches worked on some things. Crest huddled more in one game than they have in 2 years. The QB coming to the sideline to get the plays and rolling him out seems to have lit a little fire. Huss has a good team, we’ve seen that kind of team a hundred times. Hope it’s a good one. I’d like to invite the Northern Guilird fans to come down and watch. All three of them.
Lol!

LMAO.

Bobble head crows at concession stand sporting NG logo with fraud championship plaque in beak will be available. Get me one CR.
I’ll make sure you get one. I’ll even get me one for the Christmas tree, it’ll look perfect on our fake tree.

Reactions: frifalcon
I actually feel like Crest has a very positive mentality in believing they can win this...they certainly were not blown out in their first heavyweight matchup with Huss this year...On the other hand Huss is a kid with a new toy in that they haven't had a unblemished Corvette this pretty and this fast this far in the game and im not sure they know how much throttle is enough...

I actually feel like Crest has a very positive mentality in believing they can win this...they certainly were not blown out in their first heavyweight matchup with Huss this year...On the other hand Huss is a kid with a new toy in that they haven't had a unblemished Corvette this pretty and this fast this far in the game and im not sure they know how much throttle is enough...
6 time does not worry. 6 time has been here many times. 6 time will show up with one thing on its mind, and it ain’t a shiny corvette.

Well it's playoff time I see....i hope Crest brings that mindset...will make it a ballgame....Cause the Huskies don't care what Crest has done...they only care how far and hard they can drive those Ponies down into and thru the dirt...

Hopefully field should be all dried out by Friday...air and ground games available for both teams...

I have seen the future

Crest game plan

Middle,Middle, Middle, Punt
Middle, Middle Roll out pass, Punt
Middle,Middle, Middle Punt
Middle,middle,middle,middle,middle, middle, middle, middle middle, field goal
Middle middle roll out pass, punt
middle middle middle BOMB for catch , middle middle middle field goal

Final: Crest 6 Huss 21

blah,blah,blah......You startin to get nervous whammy ? We built our reputation on these situations. Underdogs in a hostile environment.I hope all the Huss fans are expecting to see the same Chargers . The playoff Chargers are a different animal.
Whammy ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer CB, but he never has been. He sure doesn’t know about post-season Crest or what’s in store for his mangy mongrels come Black Friday and that’s a good thing. More like black eye Friday or fat lip Friday isn’t it? We’ll just laugh harder bro. Send them a message and good luck Ponies.

Hey wham what ever happened to that Dallas danner kid ? At one time he was looked at as the next big thing .

Hey wham what ever happened to that Dallas danner kid ? At one time he was looked at as the next big thing .
Kid decided that he did not want to play college football. He is working and going to school currently. Younger brother starts at slot receiver for Huss and is quietly having a very solid season for the Huskies. Great student to boot academically. Both are absolutely outstanding kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT