ADVERTISEMENT

CREST AT HUSS (REDEMPTION)

It’s coming
Great! First I was Imacrestfan (lawndiggitydog) learned that. Now I graduated from Shelby which would not make me imacrestcharger9496030416171819. Ill wait for the “it’s coming” to come before I drop the biggest bomb on your theory.

Great! First I was Imacrestfan (lawndiggitydog) learned that. Now I graduated from Shelby which would not make me imacrestcharger9496030416171819. Ill wait for the “it’s coming” to come before I drop the biggest bomb on your theory.

Ok so I must have it wrong...you’re not the guy from Burns wanting Devine fired

No and if I graduated from Shelby how could I be from Burns? For that matter, I didn’t graduate from any school in this county. I live south of Marion. I had a close tie to Burns during the Beam era.

Lots of folks graduate from one school and because of spouses, kids, etc up being a fan of both

Reactions: 1SWO1
No I know hes not. I know that guy personally and hes been on a roll on facebook with that mess. In a couple of years that same guy will be Dave's biggest fan .

And it showed Gastonia before that. If you had read my post earlier this year you would know I moved to Marion. One month from retirement and then it’s PBRs and recliner time.
We have a friend from the Beam era in common and he said you lived in marion, did not attend burns and that we dont know each other. Been fun shooting the Bull but in all seriousness enjoy your retirement man. I got about 15 more to go and then my plan is the same as yours .

Reactions: DaBombDropper1
We have a friend from the Beam era in common and he said you lived in marion, did not attend burns and that we dont know each other. Been fun shooting the Bull but in all seriousness enjoy your retirement man. I got about 15 more to go and then my plan is the same as yours .
Told you that you didn’t know me. Yes, I live south of Marion but that’s where I call home now. Been here for a few months. Take care

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT