ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs East Duplin updates

Wow, that's 2 halfway edu ma cated post by the Wiz, I'm impressed.

But yes, normally NE is overrated each year and historically have not had a lot of success with ECC foe. Haven't seen them this year but most folks tend to agree they are for real this year. Dh34, you're right, I wouldn't want to go that far to be knocked out but who says Clinton can't play with them. ECC teams don't play cupcake schedules. I remember ED having to make the trip to Edenton to knock of higher seeded Holmes many years ago.

Wow, that's 2 halfway edu ma cated post by the Wiz, I'm impressed.

But yes, normally NE is overrated each year and historically have not had a lot of success with ECC foe. Haven't seen them this year but most folks tend to agree they are for real this year. Dh34, you're right, I wouldn't want to go that far to be knocked out but who says Clinton can't play with them. ECC teams don't play cupcake schedules. I remember ED having to make the trip to Edenton to knock of higher seeded Holmes many years ago.
good post! i do however think that this year's NE team may be the real deal. in due time everybody will know a lot more about all of us than they do now. who are real contenders and who are only pretenders.

Here we go again with the past yall stay in the past and move on to the third round

Ok northeastern done had some bad luck in the playoffs a couple of years ago we go to Washington and our quarterback get hurt if he don't get hurt we possibly win the championship

Reactions: daagoob
I believe yall are the real deal and honestly i want no part of it especially in the 2nd round.... we just not built for it this year
don't give up on the Horse's so soon. Has Northeastern played the type schedule the Horses have played? Two top 10 teams in the past 2 weeks. They may be the real deal, but who knows we may not get to see it. The only thing I don't like is the possibility of two consecutive road trips in the 1st round when the Horses were initially projected to have a home game. First Flight strength of schedule rating is 91 according to the Simmons ratings

what do you bae your opinion on 34? rankings? Mine's computer ratings. Bottom line we have seen each other. Haven't seen First Flight either, guess we'll have to go online
but the eyeball test is best!!

what do you bae your opinion on 34? rankings? Mine's computer ratings. Bottom line we have seen each other. Haven't seen First Flight either, guess we'll have to go online
but the eyeball test is best!!

I think First Flight is a winnable game i think they may be one of those usual overrated NCC teams we can win that game.....Northeastern? Im not that confident yes i understand the whole strength of schedule thing whatever but i have kept my eye on that team very dynamic offense athletes all over the field and the big thing that 6’3 210 pound stud Freshwater....we could not stop Benson last night even with 10
In the box....i wont ever give up on Clinton but i dont like our chances in that game

We played them they can throw the ball they very fast don't sleep on them but you should win that game like I said they will air it out

You better worry about First Flight and stopping #11 and #1. Those two would be starting at NHS, and their kicking game is strong. They give my Eagles all they wanted early on a couple weeks ago.

We played them they can throw the ball they very fast don't sleep on them but you should win that game like I said they will air it out

We do well with teams that go spread and throw its the power smashmouth teams we have struggled against

I'm not even going to watch the devastation that's going to happen in Elizabeth City.Instead I'm going to the OBX to watch First Flight vs Clinton. That's going to be a good one

I’m pretty confident with the DarkHorses against First Flight in football. Now playing them in soccer or tennis may be a different story. I’m not knocking their team but how hard is it to do well against a 91st strength of schedule. Hard to evaluate that. Who know they may be a really tough team but I still think the Horses are tougher.

I’m pretty confident with the DarkHorses against First Flight in football. Now playing them in soccer or tennis may be a different story. I’m not knocking their team but how hard is it to do well against a 91st strength of schedule. Hard to evaluate that. Who know they may be a really tough team but I still think the Horses are tougher.

I will be on the visitors side with an NHS hat or shirt on. I'm betting on FF. This is the game to be at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT