ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs East Duplin updates

Clinton punts again....sorry not posting every play nothing really happening we not moving it....and they are shoving it down our faces pretty much....punt is partially blocked....ED ball 3:19 left in 3rd

Clinton recovers a fumble....finally something positive....well hopefully we keep from being mercy ruled

Zion Autry pretty long run....its all for pride now.....Evans scores TD......41-14

Congratulations to the East Duplin Panthers for winning the ECC tonight. The better team definitely won. Good luck in the playoffs!
Go ECC!!!!

Yeah, don't think you're going to weasel out of all your pre-game horse-shit (pun intended) with that mealy mouthed congratulations.

I hope you feel every bit as dumb as the Panthers made you look tonight. Evenly matched my ass.

Reactions: Friday Night1
Another nice run for Autry....Evans scores again....just padding the scoreboard making this one look a lil less devastating.....ED 41 Clinton 21

so we put our second string in and have given up 2 td's since smh. even the second string defense!!! i can understand the offense but not the defense! now it looks a lot closer than it actually was! not to mention we went for it on 4th down deep in our own territory and failed! why Coach has decided to judt give points to Clinton i have no idea!!!!!

Yeah, don't think you're going to weasel out of all your pre-game horse-shit (pun intended) with that mealy mouthed congratulations.

I hope you feel every bit as dumb as the Panthers made you look tonight. Evenly matched my ass.
Nice classy post

This has nothing to do with you, puppy dog. Run along home. He brought this on himself.

Whatever color the victors are... oh that's right. They're Columbia and Navy Blue.

so we put our second string in and have given up 2 td's since smh. even the second string defense!!! i can understand the offense but not the defense! now it looks a lot closer than it actually was! not to mention we went for it on 4th down deep in our own territory and failed! why Coach has decided to judt give points to Clinton i have no idea!!!!!
i really wanted to beat Clinton as bad on the scoreboard as the game actually was, but in the end putting the second string in was the smartest move. no need to risk injury to our starters. if someone would have got hurt i would be disappointed about that. anyway good luck to the Horses the rest of the way!

Well good thing is now everyone is 0-0 new season....for Clinton cant let tonight beat you next week brush yourself off and keep it moving....lets see how resilient we can be

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Well good thing is now everyone is 0-0 new season....for Clinton cant let tonight beat you next week brush yourself off and keep it moving....lets see how resilient we can be
34, you guys were 5-5 in 2006 and you rmember what happended. Not impossible. All the playoff games were on the road andI believe yall went throgh Beaulaville along the way. Road Warriors!

Well its on to the playoffs....looking at thr roster changes all the guys i expected to grt moved up from JV did last night besides #7 Camron Armwood which surprises me....i clearly thought he was the best they had....#32 Wallace actually got some carries last night and had a pretty nice run outside and return some kicks/punts he will be a good player in the future......#23 Mclellan did not play tonight Jalen Smith was alil shaken up towards the end of the game and Kris Williams didnt play defense again tonight.....hope we get healthy this week and get ready for the playoffs

well as you said earlier, everyone is 0-0, now its win or go home. I've seen a number of bracket projections and a few of them are very playable. .One projection has us going west however along with South Columbus, East Bladen, Red Spring and Whiteville. Hopefully we stay east but the problem is there's not enough 2A teams in the west. Speaking of Whiteville, they beat previously undefeated Whiteville pretty soundly which was surprising. Though we got beaten pretty soundly last evening I didnt see any quit from the Horses. I still think they can make a playoff run, not a championship necessarily but i think they can win some games. We've got to get well and get over some of the injuries. We'll see, but I think the season may be far from over now. It'll be interesting to see just how far everyone goes in the playoffs. It'll also be intersting to see the playoff pairings when they come out later today!

Saw the preliminary bracket i hope that changes cause thats not a favorable road for us at all.....not sure how good Greene Central is this year but it would atleast be a home game......but having to go all the way up to Elizabeth City for round 2....Northeastern has that look this year too....thats a long drive just to get beat

Saw the preliminary bracket i hope that changes cause thats not a favorable road for us at all.....not sure how good Greene Central is this year but it would atleast be a home game......but having to go all the way up to Elizabeth City for round 2....Northeastern has that look this year too....thats a long drive just to get beat
Looks like it’s going to be Green Central, remember in 2006 when the Horses played them over there for I think the 3rd round; Brian Williams made a big interception in the last minto preserve the win and go to the eastern championship This year’s game with Green Central, theyre seed as close as they can be 8-9 which means tough game. If and I mean a big if we are fortunate to win the trip to Northeastern will be similar in the trip and the competition as the Edentin Holmes game a 3 years ago. Holmes was a good team with two big backs and the Horses were fortunate to jump on them early.

I think the Horses can play with Nirtbesstern. I think by history ECC teams have done well against them. It’s hard to tell based on who the play but I’m sure they got athletes.Nothing to Fear but respect yes.

I believe this Northeastern team may be for real...i know in the past the NCC has produced some overrated teams but i dont think thats the case this year.....but i guess we will cross that road whenever it comes one game at a time.....it was only a preliminary bracket so it could change

I believe this Northeastern team may be for real...i know in the past the NCC has produced some overrated teams but i dont think thats the case this year.....but i guess we will cross that road whenever it comes one game at a time.....it was only a preliminary bracket so it could change
I’m sure they’re very good with a number of good atheles but I question who they play. Simmons has their strength of schedule as 31’st where teams like Clinton-9 Wallace-Rose Hill-7 and Shelby-2.. Green Central’s strength of schedule is #50. Northeastern played two Virginia teams both with poor records so it’s hard to factor that in. Still you can be really good with a poor strength rating but when it comes crunch time I think who you’ve played matters. Though the Horses list they played. 2 top teams ten teams the last 2 weeks. We’ll see how it works out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT