ADVERTISEMENT

The east has Clinton and everybody else

U said a school board member told yall in a previous post not that he was standing there when someone else told ya.
Never said that. It really don't matter how many transfers I got. Play what u have. You won't win State those gh. Might not win East. JMO

Your people told us this. Clinton staff member. I don't care where they came from. Clinton is best in East. West teams have something to say about State championship!
But u just said u didn't say this. Here you say clinton staff member told you n the other was clinton staff member was standing right there when a guy told you. 2 totally completely different scenerios

Like I said enough to get by 1 point defeat let's see if it happens this year if we meet. And from what I seen tonight yall don't have enough to keep the horses off n your backs will get shut down

And just like I said. East Duplin has ended Clinton's season two years in a row. 1 point. 100 points. Same result. It'll be a huge failure if this hella talented all-time Clinton team goes down short of a championship.

And just like I said. East Duplin has ended Clinton's season two years in a row. 1 point. 100 points. Same result. It'll be a huge failure if this hella talented all-time Clinton team goes down short of a championship.
Who said all-time Clinton team? You know Clinton has 5 state championships in 10 appearances. Do you have any idea during that history how many times Clinton ended ED’s season? This is 2023 and the current DarkHorse team has a chance to join this legacy of success . Nothings a sure thing and ED fans should know that as good as anyone.

I didn't say nothing bout no ship long as we beat yall I'm good.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo
I already said a win is a win I take nothing away from that but don't sit here n act like yall straight spanked us n u didn't. 2 point conversion n we would be talking different right now. Yall won tho yall was good.. if u looked at my posts I never predicted a ship I predicted a good season. A ship for me would be knocking yall out the playoffs f the ship if it comes it comes.

• Haha
Yea definitely a huggggge failure if Clinton U doesn't win the title by 35+....... Clinton fans remind me of the cowboy fans..... But the way Little Johnson is recruiting, Clinton U should be ranked #1 in the nation TBH....... They might start scheduling a national schedule next year, watch out......
Not for me it won't long as they have a winning season n beat the almighty duplin schools I would be just fine

• Haha
You and your followers have said over and over how many D1 all state players you have. Reminding people of the 97 team and so on.. This Clinton team would be 1-3 without all the recruiting by Lil Johnston.. Wiz you know this. Old Bob, my friend and yours is not supporting this stuff. Heard he won't even attend a game. Can't win with home grown talent, no need to go out and

You and your followers have said over and over how many D1 all state players you have. Reminding people of the 97 team and so on.. This Clinton team would be 1-3 without all the recruiting by Lil Johnston.. Wiz you know this. Old Bob, my friend and yours is not supporting this stuff. Heard he won't even attend a game. Can't win with home grown talent, no need to go out and pouch....
Go cry n the car so can't nobody hear you.

• Haha
You and your followers have said over and over how many D1 all state players you have. Reminding people of the 97 team and so on.. This Clinton team would be 1-3 without all the recruiting by Lil Johnston.. Wiz you know this. Old Bob, my friend and yours is not supporting this stuff. Heard he won't even attend a game. Can't win with home grown talent, no need to go out and pouch....
They wasn't 1-3 last year nor the years before johnson

Someone is trig-gered......

• Haha
Triggered about what lol??? I'd rather lose then have to result to recruiting. Crazy how you Clinton U fans think it's good for hsfb TBH
Your only saying that cause that's all swo is doing losing but if yall had transfers which I believe yall do n was winning u wouldn't be saying jack.

BJ Jordan should ring a bell for SWO faithful what school did he come from again? Trask right. It’s not a single school in the state that hasn’t benefited from a kid moving to they school that includes Bob Lewis. If I remember specifically his last good team in 2016 had several one from Midway Mike Kramer one from Greene Central Jamarian Smith and one from Lakewood Dre Oates i believe it was then Bob had several from JK the next season Donte Mclallan stands out. So let’s please put this BS to bed. Stop feeding the trolls @Smithboy99

Bob was at the Wallace game this season btw supporting the team and watching that a$$ whooping. I don’t know why y’all get up here and post misinformation like no one believes you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
BJ Jordan should ring a bell for SWO faithful what school did he come from again? Trask right. It’s not a single school in the state that hasn’t benefited from a kid moving to they school that includes Bob Lewis. If I remember specifically his last good team in 2016 had several one from Midway Mike Kramer one from Greene Central Jamarian Smith and one from Lakewood Dre Oates i believe it was then Bob had several from JK the next season Donte Mclallan stands out. So let’s please put this BS to bed. Stop feeding the trolls @Smithboy99

Bob was at the Wallace game this season btw supporting the team and watching that a$$ whooping. I don’t know why y’all get up here and post misinformation like no one believes you.
I got you bro

My guy, Jordan moved with his family into district. You talking about one kid in 35 years lol and he wasn't even a game changer. SWO won 4 title with kids from 4 neighborhoods in the SWO community. The last names are still around, just not going to SWO anymore. Dempsey has ran the program into th ground. I could care less about Clinton U, just wish y'all would just admit it and move forward lol

My guy, Jordan moved with his family into district. You talking about one kid in 35 years lol and he wasn't even a game changer. SWO won 4 title with kids from 4 neighborhoods in the SWO community. The last names are still around, just not going to SWO anymore. Dempsey has ran the program into th ground. I could care less about Clinton U, just wish y'all would just admit it and move forward lol
A 2000 yard rusher wasn’t a game changer lol ok and definitely not 1 in 35 years @Orangecrush95 already told me about the recruiting SWO has done in the past and part of the reason for the current downfall is loss of its main recruiter so keep throwing stones in that glass house. And for someone who could care less about us we sure do stay on your mind and in your mouth every other post.

Reactions: PackHorses
A 2000 yard rusher wasn’t a game changer lol ok and definitely not 1 in 35 years @Orangecrush95 already told me about the recruiting SWO has done in the past and part of the reason for the current downfall is loss of its main recruiter so keep throwing stones in that glass house. And for someone who could care less about us we sure do stay on your mind and in your mouth every other post.

Lol just stop while you're ahead young buck. 2k yards against the worst conference in the state....... Wasn't a game changer at all be serious, your large weirdo looking self could have ran for 2k. Dlee wasn't recruiting, he was looking out for young men, huge difference. But let us know all these guys Mr Kerr is telling you about lol. You guys are straight crazy to say the least. Clinton U better win the title by 40+.....

• Haha
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Lol just stop while you're ahead young buck. 2k yards against the worst conference in the state....... Wasn't a game changer at all be serious, your large weirdo looking self could have ran for 2k. Dlee wasn't recruiting, he was looking out for young men, huge difference. But let us know all these guys Mr Kerr is telling you about lol. You guys are straight crazy to say the least. Clinton U better win the title by 40+.....
A 2000 yard rusher not a game changer huh lol. It help your sorry program out didn't it. Even if the conference was bad u won it that year didn't you? Then how that's not a game changer. I had cousins that transfer there just to play football for swo. He from down here n moved there with his dad years ago. Like ge said they all do it stop trying to down play shit n help lift your sorry program up. Yall ain't been nothing since Kendrick burney

A 2000 yard rusher not a game changer huh lol. It help your sorry program out didn't it. Even if the conference was bad u won it that year didn't you? Then how that's not a game changer. I had cousins that transfer there just to play football for swo. He from down here n moved there with his dad years ago. Like ge said they all do it stop trying to down play shit n help lift your sorry program up. Yall ain't been nothing since Kendrick burney

It's Kendric btw. And SWO won a title after KB left. Wtf are you speaking about?

Yea he wasn't a game changer for the 3rd time. You and your boy friend 34 could have ran for 2k that year. Got embarrassed in the playoffs when actually played a decent team.

But you guys have at it. Just hope Clinton U wins by 40+ in the title game. I'll be there to watch it, best believe...

Triggered about what lol??? I'd rather lose then have to result to recruiting. Crazy how you Clinton U fans think it's good for hsfb TBH
Apparently you're triggered by Clinton. Imagine a grown 'man' acting like a 5-year old, hurling insults and such. And I'm sure you're going to laugh at this post, just like every other posts made because you have nothing of substance to say.

No I ASKED YOU TO NAME THE PLAYERS. Geez can tell you never had a real conversation with any adults. You go hiding behind Mr. Kerr.
He didn’t name players he just said it happened there just like it happens in many places so you and everyone else can get off your soapbox about it.

• Haha
It's Kendric btw. And SWO won a title after KB left. Wtf are you speaking about?

Yea he wasn't a game changer for the 3rd time. You and your boy friend 34 could have ran for 2k that year. Got embarrassed in the playoffs when actually played a decent team.

But you guys have at it. Just hope Clinton U wins by 40+ in the title game. I'll be there to watch it, best believe...
Don't matter what his name is I know who I'm talking about

Last edited:
@Orangecrush95 he calling you a liar
Liar about what? About Sw recruiting yes Sw been recruiting for years one of my close friends was the architect. Bj Jordan, Jarek foster those was his last 2. They would be recruiting right now but he won’t help them anymore. It’s not a secret everyone in the Sw community knows who uncle B is so miss me with the b/s. Coaches on the staff knew what he was doing/even help find parents places to stay. It’s hard to get players when your school got such a good reputation nowadays. Yes I said it and I stand on it 10 toes down. Nobody from Sw can say I lied about nothing. Btw in 2012 when Sw won the state championship who did shak,Bama joesph Holmes and javelin stay with? Shak was the state championship Offensive mvp, joesph was the defensive mvp, and game MVP went to javeon walker who barely beat Bama for it. He had the whole MVP squad living in his house fool

Last edited:
Liar about what? About Sw recruiting yes Sw been recruiting for years one of my close friends was the architect. Bj Jordan, Jarek foster those was his last 2. They would be recruiting right now but he won’t help them anymore. It’s not a secret everyone in the Sw community knows who uncle B is so miss me with the b/s. Coaches on the staff knew what he was doing/even help find parents places to stay. It’s hard to get players when your school got such a good reputation nowadays. Yes I said it and I stand on it 10 toes down. Nobody from Sw can say I lied about nothing. Btw in 2012 when Sw won the state championship who did shak,Bama joesph Holmes and javelin stay with? Shak was the state championship Offensive mvp, joesph was the defensive mvp, and game MVP went to javeon walker who barely beat Bama for it. He had the whole MVP squad living in his house fool
Thanks for confirming that fam now everyone can shut the hell up

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT