ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton off-season

But people see what I’m talking about now right? The comment about McLaurin totally unnecessary and ignorant. The kid has multiple offers from other ACC schools but he is not good enough for UNC lol I’m a Tarheel fan let’s not act like we Alabama or Georgia. And google works great Ethan Royal is one of the top incoming freshman in the State Providence Day and some other Meck County schools want him.

How miserable this guys life must be trolls preps searching for reactions. Pray for him.

First of all this is a Clinton football thread if you don’t care to read about Clinton football well you clicked on the wrong thread.

Thank you

Just some positive things happening around the program this offseason

-Amaris Williams college announcement will be Aug 16th 2pm in Clinton Gymnasium
-Josiah McLaurin adds Virginia tech to growing list of offers
-Cory Johnson selected as assistant coach in upcoming East/West game.
-910 Classic slated for May 6th with over 30 colleges and 200 athletes attending.
-Youth football camps scheduled for May 11th, June 15th, July 13th.
-Clinton Mustang Travel football 12U and 14U started this spring to help develop the next generation of football players in Sampson County on and off the field.

Coach Johnson and Company are doing a great job with the program. Can’t say enough about what they are doing not only for current young men on the team but the youth in the surrounding areas. Lots of good things going on at Clinton right now looking forward to the season.

Where is the classic going to be at May 6th?

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
McLaurin lands Georgia Tech offer today bringing him up to 11 or 12 offers. As a UNC fan I’m wondering what the hell are we waiting on join the party Mack
I'll be glad to ship you some State gear after he makes his pick!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry to be so late to the party in this thread. I've been so busy with different things I haven't been on here as much.

I'll be glad to ship you some State gear after he makes his pick!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry to be so late to the party in this thread. I've been so busy with different things I haven't been on here as much.
Judging by his social media I think he is a NC State fan aswell so he probably wouldn’t pick us but doesn’t hurt to try right lol

But people see what I’m talking about now right? The comment about McLaurin totally unnecessary and ignorant. The kid has multiple offers from other ACC schools but he is not good enough for UNC lol I’m a Tarheel fan let’s not act like we Alabama or Georgia. And google works great Ethan Royal is one of the top incoming freshman in the State Providence Day and some other Meck County schools want him.

How miserable this guys life must be trolls preps searching for reactions. Pray for him.

Definitely not on unc radar. I speak to Lonnie multiple times a week.... my life is what you wish you had lol

But carry on young grasshopper

Reactions: Gizzard of the East
How many colleges are coming May 6th to the combine?
I plan on taking a drive from Wilmington.
Haven't been home since Christmas.

Might be cool to watch.
Are spectators allowed?
Looks like about 35 different colleges if not more according to the flyer. 300 athletes attending.

Yes spectators are allowed.

Coach Johnson is an extremely hard worker and has been surrounded by talent. Talent has to be taught how to execute and persevere. Coach Johnson does that well. He is a young Coach who is humble yet confident in his methods. He is always prepared and genuinely believes in players. I had the privilege to work with him in Scotland and watched him coach against West Craven (the school my middle school team feeds into) in 3rd round of the playoffs several years back—just my perspective from several Counties away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT