ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Goldsboro WK1

Final Clinton 48 Goldsboro 6. Clinton put on a defensive showcase including 3 safeties and possibly double digit sacks. Great 2nd half recovery as Horses cracked off 37 unanswered.

We got some things to figure out offensively. Looked better in the 2nd half tho.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
No force of God or man could stop the Darkhorses tonight. They were insatiable. Like a pile of fire ants on a spilt bag of chips. I haven’t seen anyone dominate like this since my first time in the back room at the Golden Pony

• Haha
Reactions: sam
The field was covered in Ant killer but it washed away when it began to rain, then the ants were everywhere.
They should spray the field with Bifen. They can order it online from domyown dot com. It will get rid of the ants as well as other annoying bugs. I spray my yard with it. Spray the entire facility inside the fence

I felt like we really couldn’t get out of our own dang way that first half penalties wise but credit to Goldsboro defense they played hard and their QB was a warrior he took a beating all night but continued to try and make plays.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT