ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Goldsboro WK1

Guess y’all going to hang 80 on the cougars now!🤣
No probably not 2nd teamers and JV kids will probably play most if not all 2nd half.Just talking out my head Johnson has never been one to run up the score

The whole point of the frustration was the fact if the game is not played Friday night Goldsboro does not plan to reschedule for a Saturday or a Monday. If that’s the case that leaves us losing that game and having to find a 10th game on our open week which is last week of the season. Or stay with a 9 game schedule. The staff was frustrated cause you could of easily played the game last night apparently Goldsboro has no JV so it’s not like they had anything to move around from my understanding the weather was fine Thursday night a lot better then what’s projected Friday night. It’s week 1 everyone is eager to play but also like the man stated in another post they would like to have film,opportunity to fix wrinkles,get those first game adjustments and tweaks out the way has to be frustrating when the opposing school has no interest in working with you. I can’t speak for DH04 but my opinion Clinton would have no issue playing on Monday night I understand we’re playing the Alabama Crimson Tide next Friday but the issue is Clinton would like to play its full 10 game schedule without having to scramble last week of the year hoping someone has the same open week. Coach may have exaggerated the numbers but I understand his frustration.

anyway hope the game gets played Clinton is ready to honor its side on the contract might wanna save the speeches for the other side
OK, so Goldsboro is saying in the event that the game is not played Friday night they have no plans to reschedule it at all? If so, then that does change the narrative completely.

Currently in Goldsboro its partly cloudy. Looks like the rain will hold off till around 9 and then only a 17 pct. chance. Should get at least 3 qts in dry.

Reactions: UNC_91
Currently in Goldsboro its partly cloudy. Looks like the rain will hold off till around 9 and then only a 17 pct. chance. Should get at least 3 qts in dry.
I think the plan is the get in and get out as quick as possible. Get that running clock get some young guys some reps(no JV game this week)

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
I think the plan is the get in and get out as quick as possible. Get that running clock get some young guys some reps(no JV game this week)

Why you so confident bro? Clinton that good this year? No one is avoiding Clinton lol you been complaining for days. Let the game play as schedule and relax geez

Sorry brother, this guy from Clinton is on a good one every year. I guess ex player and can't let go of his playing days. Getting so hyped up for a game, taking shots at everyone and everything for no reason. Just the Clinton swag I guess

Goldsboro punt partially block once again good field position for the offense hopefully the rust and nerves are gone.

I been waiting on a camping trip story .... One comming ron says

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT