ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Goldsboro WK1

Give it to him Goldsboro defense playing hard……hopefully offense gets some type of rhythm about them

Its a Backwards Off game for both teams. Just going in reverse it seems

You guys are having a time calling this game. I know I'm confused most of ther time .... lol

Are we going to have just a run of the mill play .....not many so far

Got to say this is the most intertaining game I have listened to or seen in a lot of years. You guys are doing a great job making sense out of it. Should get a raise...lol

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I mean I don’t wanna say stop being aggressive but we being alil too aggressive it sounds like a couple roughing the passer penalties now a horse collar they said…..I mean after the defensive woes last season I’m happy but within reason fellas

If goldsboro score it will get interesting 2nd half....if thats possibler

LOL ..... Clinton defense just might score for Goldsboro ......that would be great

I say a face mask causing the QB to thrrow a desperation pass for a TD qualifies as the Clinton Def scoring for the Cougars, what do you think ??

• Haha
Touchdown Goldsboro after idk how many penalties lol wow 1:06 to in the 2nd half…….Clinton 11 Goldsboro 6

I dont know if I want to listen to the second half or not .... cant take to much more of this ......

• Haha
I’ll admit I was wrong bout a lot of things humbling it is so anything that gets said have at it I deserve this one cause definitely didn’t see this one coming

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
I hope this game is on film. Name it the Keystone Cops vs the Little Rascals.

I heard the refs had to run to WalMart during halftime and get new yellow hankies, they done flat dab wore theirs out tonight

Clinton scores on 1 yard McLaurin run to start the 2nd half. Clinton going for 2 no good. 17-6

Interesting to see if the Horses bring the Defense back second half

Another Goldsboro fumble we are close to another safety what’s the most you seen in a game?

Sack fumble into the endzone recover for TD. Sack by Robinson. Clinton going for 2 it’s good. Clinton 25 Goldsboro 6 7:25 in 3rd

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
LOL .... heard it all now .... D gets the sack fumble and a TD and tack on the 2 for good measure.

not sure how many sacks is that for Williams but turnover on downs forced by Clinton defense. New QB in now

Clinton’s Jeffrey Arnette scores on nice run. Some 2nd team guys getting in the game now. PAT good Clinton 39 Goldsboro 6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT