ADVERTISEMENT

Bunker Hill ?

There was a lot of hype coming into this year around this team. Looks like they're backing that hype up.

When I saw them last year, I knew they were going to do heavy damage this year, especially with Maiden down.

Like East Gaston, Bunker HIll can give L's to a top 5 team if they come in with their B game.

I can see them playing a Burns or Shelby type of team early. Unfortunately a good game like that is not fit for early match up. Sadly it would be a Forest Hills/Bunker Hill/Salisbury vs Burns/Shelby in early rounds.

East Rutherford is another sneaky team to look out for.

When I saw them last year, I knew they were going to do heavy damage this year, especially with Maiden down.

Like East Gaston, Bunker HIll can give L's to a top 5 team if they come in with their B game.

I can see them playing a Burns or Shelby type of team early. Unfortunately a good game like that is not fit for early match up. Sadly it would be a Forest Hills/Bunker Hill/Salisbury vs Burns/Shelby in early rounds.

Man you had a good post going until you said ER could be a sneaky team. I'll bet anything they get drug in the 1st round.

Man you had a good post going until you said ER could be a sneaky team. I'll bet anything they get drug in the 1st round.
Hate to say it…but East Rutherford may not get into the playoffs. They have a HUGE game with Polk next week…which is their last game of the season.

We’ll see.

I will tell you that #5 is one of the best RB I have seen all year - He does everything right as He has speed, vision , swiftiness and he falls forward every play.

He is a tough player to bring down to as Maiden had him a few times wrapped up but broke free n off to the races.

I gotta give BH credit for 2 things - They dominated the O line and The punched Maiden in the mouth n set the tone.

BH is 8-0 for a reason! I can see them getting to 2nd to 3rd rounds but ofc Match ups are everything so only time will tell

You may be right. East 63 Polk 20

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT