ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Shelby (5-2) vs. #5 Walkertown (5-0)

gldlion2004

Feb 23, 2021
Shelby hasn't played in two weeks, and are coming off two back to back loses. I expect the boys to be fired up Friday, and focused.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Shelby has yet this year to play a complete good game, no secrets there's been alittle drama in camp, let's hope coaches have all under control.
This past week was a great week. I'm hearing.
So hoping with only 1 home game we set the tone.
Let's go Lions, the mission is set.

Shelby has yet this year to play a complete good game, no secrets there's been alittle drama in camp, let's hope coaches have all under control.
This past week was a great week. I'm hearing.
So hoping with only 1 home game we set the tone.
Let's go Lions, the mission is set.
I heard we had a good week as well. Adams has supposedly been getting lots of opportunities on offense..

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I'll take Shelby in this one but it'll probably be closer than a lot of people think. Whether it's due to talent (it's not), coaching or discipline, this Shelby team just isn't as intimidating as Shelby generally is. But it is playoff time and Shelby will rise to the occasion as usual.

You've obviously not seen this Shelby team in person. Go to Youtube there is a video on there about 12ish minutes long of the South Point game. Just watch how they dominated our defense and we are supposed to have several D1 prospects on that side of the ball. We haven't stopped anyone all year expect maybe East Gaston.

Reactions: UNC91
You've obviously not seen this Shelby team in person. Go to Youtube there is a video on there about 12ish minutes long of the South Point game. Just watch how they dominated our defense and we are supposed to have several D1 prospects on that side of the ball. We haven't stopped anyone all year expect maybe East Gaston.
I agree with Goob....but.... for another reason.
Goob saying it because he doesn’t believe Reidsville will get there.
I’m saying that West Lincoln wins that side of the bracket and plays Shelby.
Yeah!...I know.... I might be crazier than Goob!😂

Not saying it won’t happen that way Maiden Creek. West Lincoln has only won two playoff games in the history of the school. The first and second both coming in 2019. I remember the second one all to well. It was against a poor South Point Red Raiders team. If they have basically the same team they had in 19. I don’t see a undefeated Mt. Pleasant loosing that first round match up. If you have seen WL play this year you have more insight than I do.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Not saying it won’t happen that way Maiden Creek. West Lincoln has only won two playoff games in the history of the school. The first and second both coming in 2019. I remember the second one all to well. It was against a poor South Point Red Raiders team. If they have basically the same team they had in 19. I don’t see a undefeated Mt. Pleasant loosing that first round match up. If you have seen WL play this year you have more insight than I do.
I have seen West Lincoln play and lose a nail biter to Maiden 21-20. West Lincoln does have basically the same team as ‘19 which was pretty good. I may have been the only one who picked them against South Point in ‘19 as well..... just beating the name...South Point...was HUGE for West Lincoln.
I think West is going to match up well with Mt. Pleasant with essentially the same type of offense and an aggressive defense.
This game is gonna be good!... but I’m taking the Johnny Rebs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT