ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Reidsville Rams

Does the incoming freshman RB play LB? I'm sure he has the build to play the position. I agree we will have some big holes to fill without Widerman and Mansfield manning the middle.

I am ok with the JV QB playing QB, I just haven't seen him. I know J9 and Neal are hard talents to replicate from an athleticism standpoint. A veteran OL also helps immensely.
Did the incoming freshman play at Reidsville middle? Or he transfer in?

If Sharpe (J9) plays QB that means you lose him at safety where he was all area. Losing him there, along with 2 ILBs would be big. Talent is there to replace, but you couldnt replicate what you are losing.
I have no idea who the QB will be but if I am the coach I want the ball in Dionte Neal's hands as much as possible. He has uncanny decision making ability whether on the gridiron or the basketball court.

The rumor mill is churning some. Heard about a McMichael offensive lineman transfer who could compete for the last starting spot (we return 4 of 5 i believe).

Also heard Neal is trying to recruit the Grimsley QB to Reidsville. All is water cooler banter and should be taken w a grain of salt. Who knows? Thoughts? Rumblings?

The rumor mill is churning some. Heard about a McMichael offensive lineman transfer who could compete for the last starting spot (we return 4 of 5 i believe).

Also heard Neal is trying to recruit the Grimsley QB to Reidsville. All is water cooler banter and should be taken w a grain of salt. Who knows? Thoughts? Rumblings?
Grimsley QB not coming. That said, the Neals are great recruiters.

Reidsville and the west probably win again this season if yall stay healthy. #0 is a cheat code and down east we too busy obsessing over what school adults choose to send their kids to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT