ADVERTISEMENT

4-1 Walkertown at 5-1 Reidsville (Monday 7pm)

Walkertown must have pretty good defense. Not sure Reidsville is as strong this year.
They had a little speed but one must remember when your two best players on offense in the QB and WR out its gonna not be as good, a healthy reidsville team wins this by 28 plus easily.. Reidsville had some missed opportunities in long passes and several drops... But they are still Reidsville... When Lee and Flippen are back out there it will be much different looking team

I like watching 5 I believe is Wilderman? Hes a hard nosed tough kid......

Refs blew the call on the punt. I think they knew it. But when there’s a whistle, I guess the play is over.
When the ball stopped moving the ref blew the play dead. The Walkertown player could have picked it up while it was still moving and it would have been a TD. There was no Rams player anywhere near the ball. They just stood there and watched. And the ref bailed them out.

do y’all know why they called that punt TD back?
Wasn’t called back. Whistle blew because the ball had stopped moving. Walkertown player was right beside it while it was rolling and let it stop so ref blew whistle when it stopped. Then when whistle blew the player picked it up and took off. Either way it was a terrible punt and rams didn’t have a clue of what was going on. Should have been a TD but both teams were confused for just long enough

Walkertown must have pretty good defense. Not sure Reidsville is as strong this year.

You're right and wrong. I do think the rams were better last year at this point, although most of team is back. It's been hard to replace our running back and peoples from last season. But we were also missing some key production that will be back.

They had a little speed but one must remember when your two best players on offense in the QB and WR out its gonna not be as good, a healthy reidsville team wins this by 28 plus easily.. Reidsville had some missed opportunities in long passes and several drops... But they are still Reidsville... When Lee and Flippen are back out there it will be much different looking team

I like watching 5 I believe is Wilderman? Hes a hard nosed tough kid......

Widerman is getting a few looks from colleges. He is only a jr.

Hmmm…well apparently I’m basing what kind of team ER has on how Reidsville fares against same teams…
ER might even surprise a mountain team this year 😂
I knew that was coming!😂

Ain’t gonna lie…Walkertown did look pretty good!…and yes….I compared scores as well. It’s one of my favorite hobbies!😂

Last edited:
Lets not forget Watertown HC is very familiar with Reidsville. Im sure his former boss gave him some insight this week. He had a good game plan. Refs costed them a TD on that inadvertent whistle on the punt, too. They get that might be a different ball game.

Lets not forget Watertown HC is very familiar with Reidsville. Im sure his former boss gave him some insight this week. He had a good game plan. Refs costed them a TD on that inadvertent whistle on the punt, too. They get that might be a different ball game.

I thought it would only be a 2td or so game anyway with the injuries

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I knew that was coming!😂

Ain’t gonna lie…Walkertown did look pretty good!…and yes….I compared scores as well. It’s one of my favorite hobbies!😂
Creek is so good at comparing that he could take your picture, compare it to your 5th cousins picture, and pick out your 3rd cousins great grandpa in a lineup of 10 men in 2 guesses

Creek is so good at comparing that he could take your picture, compare it to your 5th cousins picture, and pick out your 3rd cousins great grandpa in a lineup of 10 men in 2 guesses
I still can’t believe I let Lion talk me into buying that NFHS package….now that I’m looking at this receipt. 😜

I will say….I enjoyed watching the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT