ADVERTISEMENT

4-1 Walkertown at 5-1 Reidsville (Monday 7pm)

One article stated that Thursday was considered, but there was a lack of officials available that day.

Perhaps rescheduling earlier would have helped that situation.

That is what happens when you wait till Wednesday to make a decision. Reidsville decision makers backed themselves into a corner on this one and were left with no other option.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Reidsville has open date on Oct. 7 so a Monday game will not cause a 2-game week. , Walkertown, meanwhile, will have a home date vs. North Forsyth.

If I’m allowed to be selfish….that previous time of 5 pm would work out great with my work schedule.

Anyway to listen to this game? I might listen on Tune In Radio if there is station carrying the game.
The game was originally scheduled to be the game of the week on the rockingham update Facebook page. I will message them to see if they will be able to still have the coverage.

the page returned the message stating they could not cover the game because of the county commission meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Looks like it's going to be a good night for a football game.
Any other games tonight?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I'm hearing No. 2 quarterback is starting tonight due to No. 1's foot injury.

I have never understood why any poster would post specific injury information on a public message board. Rams do have injuries and Walkertown will find out tonight just what they might be.

They can't do any adjusting from what we say now. Its all hear say, if the Walkertown coaches are game planning off of what we say on Nc preps then they will have a bad game plan. Most other teams aren't this secretive on their specific team

They can't do any adjusting from what we say now. Its all hear say, if the Walkertown coaches are game planning off of what we say on Nc preps then they will have a bad game plan. Most other teams aren't this secretive on their specific team
Maybe not, but the Reidsville coaches hate it when they read posts about specific injuries on this message board.

Sometimes I wish I did not know about injuries before a game. When the Rams played at Shelby last year I knew they had no chance against the great Golden Lions front seven because the Rams offensive line was decimated for the game and I was just dishearten to make that long trip. And even worst, we got back to the hotel after the game just in time to watch the miracle comeback win in Raleigh by the Pack over the Heels. Terrible night for me but it probably will not be the last time if I live long enough.

I

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel fan1
Shelby would have rolled our OL last year if they were 110%, our line isn't much better this year either.

Walkertown is 4-1, their best receiver transferred to East Forsyth and if I’m not mistaken is their #1 receiver. Wonder how good WT would have been had he stayed. Not sure who’s all injured but I do believe Reidsville will still win. This game. The only thing that will slow Reidsville down is if they start having injuries on the O and D line. They’re pretty stacked at skill positions. And the #2 QB is good enough to carry them if he has to.

Maybe not, but the Reidsville coaches hate it when they read posts about specific injuries on this message board.

Sometimes I wish I did not know about injuries before a game. When the Rams played at Shelby last year I knew they had no chance against the great Golden Lions front seven because the Rams offensive line was decimated for the game and I was just dishearten to make that long trip. And even worst, we got back to the hotel after the game just in time to watch the miracle comeback win in Raleigh by the Pack over the Heels. Terrible night for me but it probably will not be the last time if I live long enough.

I

I guess my question should have been how many are out. I knew one of them for sure. But, I really believe we are two deep at a lot of positions. It's some positions we are not two deep such as o line and somewhat d line.

Rare indeed is a year when Reidsville ever has any depth on the O or D lines......every year I hear about these kids that play middle school that will bring a lot of depth to the varsity...maybe this guy is blind but I don't see it...Every year we have the skill people with speed...but size wise........not very often.....................

Someone asked above but I didnt see an answer... Its going to be on the NHFS network... Its like 10 or 11 a month, so I keep an account for daughters volleyball games at Burns and to catch a few games.... Just checked and confirmed itll be on there

The end :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT