ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Reidsville Rams

wolfpackjj78

Jul 8, 2004
With March Madness about to be underway, how about a little Ram Madness? Any news and updates does the 2024 season can be posted here.

With the likes of Kendre, Diontae, J9, Jones and Cobb returning, the Rams are poised for a repeat. We also have 4 of 5 OL coming back. We are also losing some valuable veterans at key positions. J9 should be starting QB with plenty of aforementioned talent at the skill positions. Defense should also be strong with a good returning core of guys.

Any news floating around about incoming freshmen and transfers? Reidsville is in a very beneficial situation with scouts everywhere coming to see the Rams!

Go Rams!

With March Madness about to be underway, how about a little Ram Madness? Any news and updates does the 2024 season can be posted here.

With the likes of Kendre, Diontae, J9, Jones and Cobb returning, the Rams are poised for a repeat. We also have 4 of 5 OL coming back. We are also losing some valuable veterans at key positions. J9 should be starting QB with plenty of aforementioned talent at the skill positions. Defense should also be strong with a good returning core of guys.

Any news floating around about incoming freshmen and transfers? Reidsville is in a very beneficial situation with scouts everywhere coming to see the Rams!

Go Rams!
Speaking of colleges....any high profile college football coaches stepped foot inside Reidsville high?

Go Rams!
We're getting a monster RB from the middle school in Keyshawn Henry, plus a couple stud receivers from the JV team. I've heard a couple transfer rumors, including a huge one for the basketball team, but still waiting on official confirmation

Reactions: TheMule and BWill5
We're getting a monster RB from the middle school in Keyshawn Henry, plus a couple stud receivers from the JV team. I've heard a couple transfer rumors, including a huge one for the basketball team, but still waiting on official confirmation
Curious how yall feel about the transfer thing. Seems a team down east catches hell over it. In the bigger cities it’s common just wondering how yall felt about it.

Curious how yall feel about the transfer thing. Seems a team down east catches hell over it. In the bigger cities it’s common just wondering how yall felt about it.
I think its great.......kids wanna go play for coaches who care

Reactions: BWill5
I know Malachi Bryant is not coming to Reidsville but is he staying at Rockingham?

all those people will complain until there school gets a coach who gets some transfers then all will be forgotten.
I noticed that aswell. I see some Clinton fans complaining about a number of kids leaving to go play for the coach in South Carolina but over the last few years didn’t hear/see no one complaining when they were coming in. Crazy how openly hypocritical folks will be.

Reactions: beamer24 and New3ra
I agree I think his parents are dumb
Sometimes parents don't necessarily put the best interests of their children first and let their own egos get in the way. If the Bryants want him to play for a mediocre football program, so be it. In any case he will be a great high school football player. He has speed seldom seen at the RB position.

Reactions: Chopper747
Sometimes parents don't necessarily put the best interests of their children first and let their own egos get in the way. If the Bryants want him to play for a mediocre football program, so be it. In any case he will be a great high school football player. He has speed seldom seen at the RB position.

he wouldn’t start for the rams this season, but could be cobbs backup and possibly start on defense

He would still likely be a 3-year starter at Reidsville and likely break some major rushing records for the Rams, but it is what it is
Make sure to document this arguments when someone accuses rams of recruiting…..if it’s true and he does live in rams district and Leaves Reidsville for another school

At least this will Make Reidsville vs rockingham county game interesting this year

If you do not like transfers. Please do not ask to see the home addresses of all the players on the Rockingham County State championship baseball team from a few years back.

If you do not like transfers. Please do not ask to see the home addresses of all the players on the Rockingham County State championship baseball team from a few years back.
Boy, do I feel old. I just realized that few years ago was nearly 30 years ago, but transfers into that school are perfectly fine.

Reactions: nwguilford007
I noticed that aswell. I see some Clinton fans complaining about a number of kids leaving to go play for the coach in South Carolina but over the last few years didn’t hear/see no one complaining when they were coming in. Crazy how openly hypocritical folks will be.
Oh that's probably cause he was a joke. They basically took a bunch of football coaches that really nobody wanted in North Carolina and they went to South Carolina. I wonder where the judgment is from that athletic director and principle. Oh wait they were at Scotland county before that

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
That's why you guys have a dog poop league. Open enrollment is stupid. Grow up in your community and play in your community or move.
I’m assuming by league you mean conference…..We got most of our big time transfers from Burlington……they are not in our conference

That's why you guys have a dog poop league. Open enrollment is stupid. Grow up in your community and play in your community or move.

Are you talking about the mid state 2a? In basketball it’s a very good conference, looks to be very good in baseball as well. It’s no open enrollment in rock county either. They have open enrollment in Forsyth county

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT