ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville come get this crow

I’m sorry but for some reason this morning I find “Not having a field house this year hurt too” as hilarious for not having a successful season…
Maybe that’s just me though 🤷‍♂️
Wait until you see it.
The new one. Wrapped around the 60 year old original one.
You won’t be laughing, then.

Better than most small colleges.
For a 2A program.

It may look weak to bring it up, but the kids had to move themselves and equipment around several times during the season. Lost their weight and training rooms, meeting room, as well as the locker room.
It was disruptive. Just one more thing that gummed up a normally well oiled machine, as you’ve seen.
You would not understand if you haven’t experienced it.
We should have been able to overcome it, but added to other bigger disruptions, it did not help.
Shelby will be back.

The new/old field house and athletic center sets us up for the next 60 years.
And you guys know what that means.

Wait until you see it.

For a 2A program.

It may look weak to bring it up, but the kids had to move themselves and equipment around several times during the season. Lost their weight and training rooms, meeting room, as well as the locker room.
It was disruptive. Just one more thing that gummed up a normally well oiled machine, as you’ve seen.
We should have been able to overcome it, but added to other bigger disruptions, it did not help.
Shelby will be back.

Another 30 year drought for the rams without Shelby catching them in Titles?

Wait until you see it.

For a 2A program.

Shelby will be back.

Nope probably won’t be impressed. I’m sorry but I’m the guy that works on his vehicles rather than replace them with shiny new expensive things. So no I wouldn’t understand nor be impressed. Did it look weak to bring It up as a reason for difficult season? Uh yeah. Does it matter to teenagers what the field house looks like? Probably not. Just grownups most likely. Good luck to those teenagers next year. Hopefully they have an injury free season and learn from their experiences on a team no matter the success rate.

Another 30 year drought for the rams without Shelby catching them in Titles?
Now that the classifications are unified, and there is no rival public school Association, yes we should see a Reidsville drought.
It’s different when everyone is in.

The Golden Lions got six Titles during the last drought.
Should put us 3 ahead.

Nope probably won’t be impressed. I’m sorry but I’m the guy that works on his vehicles rather than replace them with shiny new expensive things. So no I wouldn’t understand nor be impressed. Did it look weak to bring It up as a reason for difficult season? Uh yeah. Does it matter to teenagers what the field house looks like? Probably not. Just grownups most likely. Good luck to those teenagers next year. Hopefully they have an injury free season and learn from their experiences on a team no matter the success rate.
Still worried about your reading and comprehension.

We clearly stated above that the old field house was used as the base building for the new one.

So are we to understand you have never favored building necessary new facilities?
Interesting.

And your ignorance continues as you attempt to admonish us.

You don’t think it matters to the teenagers what the field house looks like?
How about uniforms?
Helmets?
Turf fields?
Logos?
Scoreboards?
Warm up gear?
THE STADIUM ?
You, “kidd”, are the one out of touch.
All that stuff matters to them.
Many senior players lamented to us that they will miss out on next year’s opening.

Should it matter? Probably not, to us old-timers.
We were just happy to play.

But kids today thrive on these shiny new things.
And some of it matters to the grownups, too.
Built in 1961, 18 Championship teams have come out of that original field house since 1968
18 in the last 54 years.
State Champions 33% of the time.

Those walls were worth keeping.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty

We clearly stated above that the old field house was used as the base building for the new one.

So are we to understand you have never favored building necessary new facilities?
Interesting.

How about uniforms?
Helmets?
Turf fields?
Logos?
Scoreboards?
Warm up gear?
THE STADIUM ?
Many senior players lamented to us that they will miss out on next year’s opening.

Built in 1961, 18 Championship teams have come out of that original field house since 1968
18 in the last 54 years.

Not going to be sucked down one of your rabbit holes. However I do believe you are confusing ignorance with apathy. I don’t care about your feud with everyone with a pulse over teenagers “titles”. Nor your excuses galore of why a “down” year occurred. Maybe I am out of touch. But think that y’all are selling today’s youth short. They don’t NEED all that stuff. They will take it because y’all giving it to them but they don’t have to have it. When they are older they won’t remember the shiny trappings they will however remember the teammates who stood beside them.
And that’s all I have to say to y’all…
Do everyone around here and stop saying we…pronouns have become a sticky subject in the last couple of election cycles…
Found out myself from reading and comprehending…

Interesting.

How about uniforms?
Helmets?
Turf fields?
Logos?
Scoreboards?
Warm up gear?
THE STADIUM ?

18 in the last 54 years.

Those walls were worth kee
You handled it pretty well.

Not going to be sucked down one of your rabbit holes. However I do believe you are confusing ignorance with apathy. I don’t care about your feud with everyone with a pulse over teenagers “titles”. Nor your excuses galore of why a “down” year occurred. Maybe I am out of touch. But think that y’all are selling today’s youth short. They don’t NEED all that stuff. They will take it because y’all giving it to them but they don’t have to have it. When they are older they won’t remember the shiny trappings they will however remember the teammates who stood beside them.
Do everyone around here and stop saying we…pronouns have become a sticky subject in the last couple of election cycles…
Well, sorry, but you sucked already.
We didn’t force you to jump on the thread.
Hey, you should be happy. You guys lost to the best, the State Champions. All following a great season. Cheer up, you grump.
But it has been a while since YOU won a Title.
2006, correct? Over Charlotte Catholic, no less. That’s a good one.
Hmmm. But Crest put a running clock on you in the 2003 Championship. That might explain your distaste for all things Cleveland County and “titles”.
Want an experience for your player/teammate warriors? Play Crest EVERY year, like we do.
And for the record, because we kinda like you, your Wildcats got Thomasville in the 1983 Title game. Did we miss any?
We also value teammates and shared history.
For some of us, they are closer to us than our own brothers. And often that way for life.
We agree, that is the the best legacy for those of us lucky enough to play. Those guys, and the coaches.

What’s the deal on going from 3A down to 1A so fast? Educate us.

As far as the “we” thing. We posted an explanation the other day to another PC police questioner. but it was on another thread, so you may have missed it. Here it is;

“We began posting under one username over a dozen years ago.
That far preceded this absurd pronoun confiscation that is popular today.
You are the one ignorantly referring and comparing it as “cringy”. Grow up.
Originally, there were 3 of us that desired the convenience of posting under one username as it allowed us to individually comment without repeating each other or getting out of the time line of the thread conversation.
It was easy and fun. Simple as that.
Some of your Reidsville old-timers have met our original 3.
As others in our group of 56 began to read and desire to chime in, one user name made for quick and easy participation.
The same one person did not do all the text writing, even from others suggestions.
That is still the case today.
You don’t know whose comment it is, or who in our group wrote it.
We have a blast.
And it drives some of you crazy.
Even more fun.”

See ya around, kidd

He says we because they have 56 people sharing one screenname. No lie.

Interesting.

How about uniforms?
Helmets?
Turf fields?
Logos?
Scoreboards?
Warm up gear?
THE STADIUM ?

18 in the last 54 years.

It matter when you are recruiting.

Reactions: dogs79
He says we because they have 56 people sharing one screenname. No lie.
Hoey don’t drink “their” Kool Aid…
Not my first go round with the contingent…
If you pay attention to their context and grammar you come to realize there are at most only three posters in the mix.
All three wax nostalgic when their teenagers don’t win. Only one becomes combative when challenged and seems to get rocks off by infuriating anyone who disagrees with their agenda.
In short there ain’t 56. Heck there ain’t even 6.

If you pay attention to their context and grammar you come to realize there are at most only three posters in the mix.
All three wax nostalgic when their teenagers don’t win. Only one becomes combative when challenged and seems to get rocks off by infuriating anyone who disagrees with their agenda.
And just how do you know that?
Are you some kinda mystic?
We will give you the first initial of the 56.

LDJMGMWEAJWBAACJVAAPJJPAPMJAJLJRESDMWTBDAZPLLNLBADOSMCME .

All have contributed. Several have posted.
And all have a straight line back to the Shelby Golden Lions.

Now let your mind melt over that, Nostradamus.

2ND fiddle said:
But Crest put a running clock on you in the 2003 Championship. That might explain your distaste for all things Cleveland County and “titles”. (Reidsville is Titletown- don't know why he mentioned that)

Only someone from Cleveland County can put a running Clock on you. You know like when Burns put one on the lion.

I think I will get in on the Cut and Paste Craze ( you only need one new thought every five years) so here is one of mine from another thread:
Shelby Running Clock Conundrum SRCC
They said Shelby fans, that night, ran out of the stadium so fast when that running clock started it looked like they thought they would turn into pumpkins when it hit 00:00:00.

How could it be 56, I know it is but a few. I actually was told 4. Looks like he just punched letters on a keyboard. I am so not intimidated. I hold a BIG card I am going to reveal in the fall.

Hoeyman76
Reidsville-TFCONC
Seriously- nah, maybe, anything to get under the skin of the 56.

2ND fiddle said:
But Crest put a running clock on you in the 2003 Championship. That might explain your distaste for all things Cleveland County and “titles”. (Reidsville is Titletown- don't know why he mentioned that)

Only someone from Cleveland County can put a running Clock on you. You know like when Burns put one on the lion.

I think I will get in on the Cut and Paste Craze ( you only need one new thought every five years) so here is one of mine from another thread:
Shelby Running Clock Conundrum SRCC
They said Shelby fans, that night, ran out of the stadium so fast when that running clock started it looked like they thought they would turn into pumpkins when it hit 00:00:00.

How could it be 56, I know it is but a few. I actually was told 4. Looks like he just punched letters on a keyboard. I am so not intimidated. I hold a BIG card I am going to reveal in the fall.

Hoeyman76
Reidsville-TFCONC
Seriously- nah, maybe, anything to get under the skin of the 56.
Funny thing…
Running clock didn’t exist then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Its hard to out athlete Reidsville, few teams can do that. Shelby being one of them that can. The best way is to run at them like east duplin did.
Yeah, Shelby gave up their opportunity to play Reidsville. It was easier to lose and save face than to play Reidsville and get beat even worse. Would have screwed up the Cut and Paste Boys.

And just how do you know that?
Are you some kinda mystic?
We will give you the first initial of the 56.

LDJMGMWEAJWBAACJVAAPJJPAPMJAJLJRESDMWTBDAZPLLNLBADOSMCME .

All have contributed. Several have posted.
And all have a straight line back to the Shelby Golden Lions.

Now let your mind melt over that, Nostradamus.
My cat could type that.

I am going on Facebook and see if I can get more than 56 of my friends to counter the 56 Cleveland County members. Give me one hour I am sure I can.

Again, those factors didnt stop ED fans from coming and supporting their team. Reidsville had a pitiful attendance, probably the worst Ive seen during this run since 2002
Frank, what's up???? I know you're very happy that you refused to bet with myself or another ED poster. ED snuffed out your 30+ points beat down that you promised. And Ramkiller said our players shouldn't even get off the bus. Guess y'all highly underestimated the Better Team who can throw but chooses to use their Awesome Running attack as their primary playmaker. I believe our Defense Surprised everyone as well.

I am going on Facebook and see if I can get more than 56 of my friends to counter the 56 Cleveland County members. Give me one hour I am sure I can.
Messaged 12. 7 said liked the Idea 5 Said no. So as of now its 7-5. ? no-way. I will keep searching.

Messaged 12. 7 said liked the Idea 5 Said no. So as of now its 7-5. ? no-way. I will keep searching.
Your obsession with Shelby is just plum pitiful. You’re the only Ram fan who showed no emotion losing to East Duplin. As soon as the clock hit zero, you drove home, and continued your obsession with Shelby, when everyone else was discussing the game. Even tarheel fan took a couple of days away from this site, obviously disappointed in the results of the game. Not you, though. You drove 20 miles over the speed limit just to get home and obsess over Shelby. While stopped at all red lights, you checked the forums to see if the champs posted anything. Just pitiful!

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Reidsville vs ED was just another game to GooeyMan. His “state championship” was lasting a few more games in the playoffs than Shelby. It’s ring or bust down this way, as it is with 99% of the Reidsville posters.

Last edited:
Your obsession with Shelby is just plum pitiful. You’re the only Ram fan who showed no emotion losing to East Duplin. As soon as the clock hit zero, you drove home, and continued your obsession with Shelby, when everyone else was discussing the game. Even tarheel fan took a couple of days away from this site, obviously disappointed in the results of the game. Not you, though. You drove 20 miles over the speed limit just to get home to “Shelby”. While stopped at all red lights, you checked the forums to see if the champs posted anything. Just pitiful!
Actually I came home and went shopping.. When I got home I found people still engaged. I didn't raise the roof. We got beat by a good team. I thought it the best game I have seen in years. I ain't no fool I knew it would be tough. I said so, go see what I posted about the game. Before the game I likened to trying to catch speeding bowling ball with a softball glove. I nailed it. ED tackled better than any team we have seen in years. Better than Shelby. They tackled with bad intentions. No girly tackles. Heck of a game. You know my beef, and it ain't you. Was it you asked if I had a good cry. You know my answer. Reidsville will be back. I know it and you know it and both know the same about Shelby. We should be more concerned with classification deal. 7 classes? Where will we all land? This place is my Alter Ego's home. You would laugh if you knew me. I laugh, I always see humor in most everything. I am competitive in sports. I have spent time in the hospital because of sports. I try too hard. When I go to the doctor and explain my different surgeries and scars.. I tell them if you want to see someone get hurt in my sport go watch someone that is really good at. Talk about hell bent for leather. That's me.

Actually I came home and went shopping.. When I got home I found people still engaged. I didn't raise the roof. We got beat by a good team. I thought it the best game I have seen in years. I ain't no fool I knew it would be tough. I said so, go see what I posted about the game. Before the game I likened to trying to catch speeding bowling ball with a softball glove. I nailed it. ED tackled better than any team we have seen in years. Better than Shelby. They tackled with bad intentions. No girly tackles. Heck of a game. You know my beef, and it ain't you. Was it you asked if I had a good cry. You know my answer. Reidsville will be back. I know it and you know it and both know the same about Shelby. We should be more concerned with classification deal. 7 classes? Where will we all land? This place is my Alter Ego's home. You would laugh if you knew me. I laugh, I always see humor in most everything. I am competitive in sports. I have spent time in the hospital because of sports. I try too hard. When I go to the doctor and explain my different surgeries and scars.. I tell them if you want to see someone get hurt in my sport go watch someone that is really good at. Talk about hell bent for leather. That's me.
Man, I’m not reading any of that. I’m tired of these essays, too. Your obsession with Shelby is just weird, period.

I am up to eighteen. Trying get them let me list their first names. Not just initials.

Frank, what's up???? I know you're very happy that you refused to bet with myself or another ED poster. ED snuffed out your 30+ points beat down that you promised. And Ramkiller said our players shouldn't even get off the bus. Guess y'all highly underestimated the Better Team who can throw but chooses to use their Awesome Running attack as their primary playmaker. I believe our Defense Surprised everyone as well.

I believe my last prediction was Reidsville by a Wendy's 4 for 4. ED won by a double stack and strawberry lemonade. Hope the check yall gave the refs didnt bounce ;)

We agreed on a name: Reidsville Plus the members first names. We have me. plus 22 members:

REIDSVILLE

T
ed
H oward
E d

F red
O scar
O tis
T om
B ill
A L
L ink
L anny

C arl
A ndy
P at
I ndy
T odd
A nthony
L ex

O llie
F ran

Ned

C huck

True but no way you expected that. If you’re honest with yourself, you expected a blowout in the Rams favor. ED just ran the ball at you guys, nothing fancy at all. That same ED that eked out close wins, and were blown off the field by Whiteville. Respectfully, ED posters! Whoa mule might have a point about y’all being out of Reidsville. You looked special versus Burns the previous week, unbeatable, but simply overrated this past Saturday.

Yes originally I thought we’d win by 2 tds at least. Later in the week I got concerned. Reidsville ram 90 got me concerned, he has a connect at Clinton so he knows more about east duplin than all of us. East duplin never got blown off the field though. I also got concerned thinking that those run teams can be a concern for us

Reactions: Lion Attack
I believe my last prediction was Reidsville by a Wendy's 4 for 4. ED won by a double stack and strawberry lemonade. Hope the check yall gave the refs didnt bounce ;)
We didn't have to write any checks, our boys came to play and pushed the rams all over the field. And something else y'all weren't counting on was our defense putting pressure on the QB, and it was obvious the QB didn't know how to handle it.

Reidsville vs ED was just another game to GooeyMan. His “state championship” was lasting a few more games in the playoffs than Shelby. It’s ring or bust down his way, as it is with 99% of the Reidsville posters.
Your obsession with Shelby is just plum pitiful. You’re the only Ram fan who showed no emotion losing to East Duplin. As soon as the clock hit zero, you drove home, and continued your obsession with Shelby, when everyone else was discussing the game. Even tarheel fan took a couple of days away from this site, obviously disappointed in the results of the game. Not you, though. You drove 20 miles over the speed limit just to get home and obsess over Shelby. While stopped at all red lights, you checked the forums to see if the champs posted anything. Just pitiful!
Well at least you know what the 7-5 meant. Don't feel too sharp, the CCC knows too. I am going to start getting serious with you and the others. First you are geographically challenged, we are north of you. About the same distance from Virginia as you are from SC. Time to start calling some folks out. I will start with Chopper, since LA is old and tired. Typed six lines and wore himself out. Get him his slippers and a glass of milk.

• Haha
What do ya'll think?
"We agreed on a name: Reidsville Plus the members first names. We have me. plus 22 members"...
excerpt by Hoeyman76

Sounds good to me, the atomic number of titanium. You could maybe call yourselves the Titans or the Reidsville Titans. If you wanted to sound British the Rockingham County Titans, course, sounding British, that might conflict with the first part of your screen name.

The Group of 56 is pretty good, too, the number of hall of fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor, who was also a Tarheel.

Both have an official ring to them but if you add 22 and 56 you get 78, the number Kansas City Chiefs hall of famer Bobby Bell who is originally from none other than Shelby, NC.

... or smoke.

The infamous Reidsville mental lapse.

We welcomed you home to the west officially with open arms, and decided to share the glory and wealth of this powerful kingdom with you by granting you your official western badge. And what do you do on your first tour? You lavished in the mental lapse that usually besets you in the middle of the game and got caught in a tailspin and never got out.

Shout out to East Duplin for taking advantage of the continuous mental lapse since the end of the 2nd qtr. I said ED would score first as sometimes it takes the west about 5 to 7 minutes to get a hang of the run swag. I also said the rams have that mental lapse in the middle of the game. I thought ya'll would get out of it shortly but it's like you were stuck in quick sand with miscues and early season mistakes for a whole half. You literally dropped the ball again and again, and again, reverting back to 2017.

Again shout out to East Duplin for capitalizing and playing sharp with good mental focus, almost mistake free.

704 has to have a meeting about letting the Triad rep the west in the title games. Grimsley and Reidsville went in sleep walking. We gonna have to sit these Triad guys in the dog house until they learn to play focused.

To be fair I think 704 is more prepaired for these clock management ground teams as they have to contend with Catholic, South Point, Hibriten, and North/West Lincoln during the season. So we learn to put them away early. Rams, not so much until 2nd round, so they end up playing around....too long.

Now that the classifications are unified, and there is no rival public school Association, yes we should see a Reidsville drought.
It’s different when everyone is in.

The Golden Lions got six Titles during the last drought.
Should put us 3 ahead.

"We agreed on a name: Reidsville Plus the members first names. We have me. plus 22 members"...
excerpt by Hoeyman76

Sounds good to me, the atomic number of titanium. You could maybe call yourselves the Titans or the Reidsville Titans. If you wanted to sound British the Rockingham County Titans, course, sounding British, that might conflict with the first part of your screen name.

The Group of 56 is pretty good, too, the number of hall of fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor, who was also a Tarheel.

Both have an official ring to them but if you add 22 and 56 you get 78, the number Kansas City Chiefs hall of famer Bobby Bell who is originally from none other than Shelby, NC.
You good.

Reactions: Lincolnton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT