ADVERTISEMENT

(3) SWE 10-2 vs (6) Whiteville 10-2 UPDATES

If Wvl is winning in the trenches, SWE don't have a chance. Still alot of game to go.

SWE is finally moving forward. Ball at White 17.
End of 1st
SWE 0
Whiteville 9

2 offside penalties helps the drive, including one on 4th down. 1yard TD run, 2pt run.
SWE 8
Whiteville 9

Reactions: WrhDog448
I'm hoping we figured something out on offense. Because I'm not sure we'll be able to on defense. Plus their backs are tough to bring down. We need turnovers. Hats to the ball.

Reactions: WrhDog448
12 yard run. All because we can't bring those strong boys down. It's not like we aren't there. They just absorb the tackle and keep trucking.
SWE 8
Whiteville 16

There it is. Fumble at the snap. Two receivers were downfield wide open. Recovered by offense.

2 minutes to go. Ball on SWE 45. If they score, then get the ball to open the second half, it's gonna be ugly.

Their rbs have the most amazing balance I have ever seen. You think their down, and they pop back up.

This game is over if Whiteville score to open the second half. We can't stop them
Could be 30-8 already if it wasn't for that fumble. They were right there.
I think we need to screw trying to make a hole or block, because we can't. I think whoever gets the ball should just run. Don't wait for blocking, because it's not coming lol. As far as defense, maybe a watered down field wouldn't have been so bad. Lol.

Another fumble by White. Defender was there but didn't see the ball on the ground behind him. Recovered by offense near 10.

It's already hard enough. We can't seem to stop getting penalties.

QB runs for a 1st down in 3rd and very long. Then SWE ball carrier carries the pile 10 yards for another 1st to 46.

3rd and 3, fumble on the snap, recovered by the offense. It is amazing how that keeps happening every game. How has that not been fixed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT