ADVERTISEMENT

WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!

• WRH

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Shelby

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters
That was a really good prediction. Seeing wrh defense twice over the years, they weren’t going to stop Shelby. However they did have the personal to move the ball vs Shelby.
Yeah Kanye was amazing but that blocking was just as sound overall ... They schemed our defense well..

After I think the second drive I posted somewhere about if they keep playing off he ball that far, and IF we could get a stop or two (at that time wasnt sure if we could) we would blow the game open... Luckily that happened...

That was a great offensive team in Wallace...I was very impressed...

Reactions: Chopper747

This is some good entertaining listening when you're on long drive or at home with time to kill. I'm on the road alot so I listen to keep me entertained. This guy has thousands of hours of loggers, hunters, and regular avg joe's experience.
I worked in the woods for about 5 years during the height of my stupidity. I loved working in the woods. It was hard work back then. Heck now they can't even have a chainsaw on the job if they work for Weyerhauser.
I never saw signs of a sasquatch. Never no tracks or nothing. I'd doubt anyone that says they have around here. My dad saw something when we were hunting in the woods outside of Vanceboro in what they call the big pocosin. He saw a large cat cross the road that he said was big enough to take a deer. I asked did he see a big bobcat and he said no the tail was way to long. He said the tail was close to 2 foot long. I pulled up a picture of a cougar and he said it looked about like that but the color was not like that. He described it as motly colored like some small house cats. Then I saw a picture of a young juvenile cougar and showed him. That's it he said. That's what I saw. Eastern Cougars are believed to be extinct here but I'm sure my dad saw one. There have been pictures of a black panther in Pamlico County.

I worked in the woods for about 5 years during the height of my stupidity. I loved working in the woods. It was hard work back then. Heck now they can't even have a chainsaw on the job if they work for Weyerhauser.
I never saw signs of a sasquatch. Never no tracks or nothing. I'd doubt anyone that says they have around here. My dad saw something when we were hunting in the woods outside of Vanceboro in what they call the big pocosin. He saw a large cat cross the road that he said was big enough to take a deer. I asked did he see a big bobcat and he said no the tail was way to long. He said the tail was close to 2 foot long. I pulled up a picture of a cougar and he said it looked about like that but the color was not like that. He described it as motly colored like some small house cats. Then I saw a picture of a young juvenile cougar and showed him. That's it he said. That's what I saw. Eastern Cougars are believed to be extinct here but I'm sure my dad saw one. There have been pictures of a black panther in Pamlico County.

I wonder if he saw something like this(long tail included). It looks huge

Yeah the link has recordings of people who saw black panthers in Texas, Mississippi, and up into South Carolina

Last edited:
Look up or google Knobby the Sasquatch

He originated I believe in the 70s at Carpenters Knob (Which is literally in my back yard where I live now)

Ive never seen Knobby but have been introduced as his cousin Pudgy (Shut up Chopper)

Ive seen my share of bear though, but nary a peep out of any sasquatch, bigfoot, skunkape etc lol...

• Haha
I think the native cougars in NC were black. Although I have never seen one, I have a family member, who I trust, who claims to have seem one. With all the trail cams out there, if a sasquatch was around, they should have some verifiable pictures.

I think the native cougars in NC were black. Although I have never seen one, I have a family member, who I trust, who claims to have seem one. With all the trail cams out there, if a sasquatch was around, they should have some verifiable pictures.
Some of the people in those interviews claim to have pictures, audio and/or partial images video.

Honestly I dont think avg person can be convinced just based on pictures or video. Unless somebody brings in a body of one they shot it will be hard to believe or accept by general public. They say its hard enough to even spot a bear while walking around most woods, much less one of these things.

Irony is the Russian govt acknowledges that they exist, and Canadian govt hasn't denied it..yet.

The guy that shot these pictures in up in Canada took his govt to court to acknowledge them..

bigfoot_hiding-1.jpg

MV5BZTE0MGUxYWYtY2YzMS00MzRhLTgxYmUtOWNjNzBhZGE4YWM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MDA4NzM@._V1_.jpg

....and this video from Idaho

Last edited:
I'd post a picture of what my dad said he saw but I don't know how to post a picture here. He looked at it through his rifle scope so he got a pretty good look at it.

I'd post a picture of what my dad said he saw but I don't know how to post a picture here. He looked at it through his rifle scope so he got a pretty good look at it.
If its on a phone or computer, you probably need to upload it to an image hosting site like https://imgbb.com/

and then paste the link here in your post.

What if it's just a picture on the internet?
click reply, then in your reply box there is a small box beside the 3 vertical dots at the top. Click that box. Copy and paste the link for the picture in that box.

To copy the link of the picture just right click on the picture it self and select "copy image address" then come back over here and paste it in the box. Or you can just pastt the link to the picture in your reply and not use the box at all.... we can click the link to see the picture.

click the link below, I circled the box in red

click reply, then in your reply box there is a small box beside the 3 vertical dots at the top. Click that box. Copy and paste the link for the picture in that box.

To copy the link of the picture just right click on the picture it self and select "copy image address" then come back over here and paste it in the box. Or you can just pastt the link to the picture in your reply and not use the box at all.... we can click the link to see the picture.

click the link below, I circled the box in red

Best I can do. That is what he said he saw. Big cat with a tail that went to the ground and curled up a bit. Bigger than a bobcat.

Found a replay of the full broadcast

Kanye is a cheat code(and the onside kicks), but I still think most of the field in the west would win in a shoot out, simply because all you need is 2 stops per half or 3 total and get most of the onside kicks. Receivers like Culliver, or Flippen would have had a field day, Bearcats and Red Hawks receivers would have had some decent stats also.

Found a replay of the full broadcast

Kanye is a cheat code(and the onside kicks), but I still think most of the field in the west would win in a shoot out, simply because all you need is 2 stops per half or 3 total and get most of the onside kicks. Receivers like Culliver, or Flippen would have had a field day, Bearcats and Red Hawks receivers would have had some decent stats also.

I think Hendersonville is a top 3 team next season. All they need is a qb

I think Hendersonville is a top 3 team next season. All they need is a qb
That's all we're missing. We'll be senior heavy next year with a couple of younger guys with size who got valuable playing time this past year. We'll be a better team with all our seniors being starters since they were sophomores.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
That's all we're missing. We'll be senior heavy next year with a couple of younger guys with size who got valuable playing time this past year. We'll be a better team with all our seniors being starters since they were sophomores.

with Culliver back I think that makes maiden top 5. He’s probably the highest ranked out of the sr 2a players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT