ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ Clinton

Really dont know about this game. 6 of one, half dozen of the other. WRH will be hard pressed to run the ball. Like JK they will have to pass. Will be interesting to see how WRH does against a real good defense.

Yes, very interested in this game. Should be a good one

Reactions: dogs79
D
You got to give it to these JK posters, they are consistent with their hatred of WRH.
Do I hate WRH? Yes absolutely. I also respect them, what they have done is very impressive. Mott is a excellent coach and I give credit where it is due. But this is just a average WRH team. Yes I was a bit surprised they handled Goldsboro the way they did but they have just had a average season at best and don’t resemble the old WRH teams they desperately want to be. They are playing a good Clinton team that has improved every week and now they are showing us they know how to score. Clinton is in a really good position to win this game.

I don't know one WRH fan that wants this team to resemble others, other than winning last game. Offensively,can put up as many as any. I know Clinton can win this game,but your tiggers are fixing to drop 3 in a row, and they want be close.

Reactions: Swo_05
I don't know one WRH fan that wants this team to resemble others, other than winning last game. Offensively,can put up as many as any. I know Clinton can win this game,but your tiggers are fixing to drop 3 in a row, and they want be close.
If y’all don’t want them to resemble old WRH teams y’all are crazy. As far as 3 in a row it’s possible but time will tell. Y’all are in the same boat as us.

If y’all don’t want them to resemble old WRH teams y’all are crazy. As far as 3 in a row it’s possible but time will tell. Y’all are in the same boat as us.
Our QB is probly one of the best we've had. Rbs are young but fast and strong. We not going to have that rb leadership like last four years. O line is for real.

WRH is JK daddy and will be for awhile. This game could go either way. Wouldn't surprise me if either team won. Toss up 28-21 WRH

Well y’all have never really had a QB that wowed me to begin with but in the Wing-T you can get away with that. If that offense is ran correctly 90% of time WR should be wide open. Basden looked better last year IMO

Well y’all have never really had a QB that wowed me to begin with but in the Wing-T you can get away with that. If that offense is ran correctly 90% of time WR should be wide open. Basden looked better last year IMO
Dwan McKenzie,Andrew Bowden ( we stole from JK) Alysane! If Basden looked better last year, it was because of 3 and 21. Micheal is much better this year and leads the offense

K
Dwan McKenzie,Andrew Bowden ( we stole from JK) Alysane! If Basden looked better last year, it was because of 3 and 21. Micheal is much better this year and leads the offense
Key word “stole”. Like I said when the offensive scheme sets up every throw to be wide open it’s easy to look good.

D

Do I hate WRH? Yes absolutely. I also respect them, what they have done is very impressive. Mott is a excellent coach and I give credit where it is due. But this is just a average WRH team. Yes I was a bit surprised they handled Goldsboro the way they did but they have just had a average season at best and don’t resemble the old WRH teams they desperately want to be. They are playing a good Clinton team that has improved every week and now they are showing us they know how to score. Clinton is in a really good position to win this game.

If you think Clinton is the only team who has improved you are in for a rude awakening next week when WRH plays JK. WRH is a lot better than the team that beat the kitties 58-23 in week 1.

Well for us we will play the run tough one of our biggest weakness last year was stopping the power run like i mentioned before its like night and day compared to a season ago and i guess having a D1 prospect at LB helps we do have a tendency to give up a chunk play on the ground every now and then but not often.....secondary despite the injuries and inexperience have performed well outside of the 2nd half of the Goldsboro game and really it was more #4 just making some great catches not really bad coverage....a good pass rush and maybe some blitzing by our LBs help the secondary out maybe force some mistakes.........offensively i wouldnt say we have a bellcow ball carrier like most great Clinton teams but more of a committee approach with each bring something special i do expect a heavy dose of #10 he had some good games vs Wallace he is a senior he knows how big this game is he wants to perform you could see last week he seems to be getting into his stride now after some early season injuries and the hurricane break...dont think i ever seen a 260 fullback return a punt(Free kick after the safety) back for a TD pretty entertaining to watch......offense as a whole will go as #9 goes expecting a big game out of him aswell

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
The forecast for Friday is calling for rain from the remnants of Hurricane Wilma that is off the west coast of Mexico right now. So holding on to the ball will be even more imperative.

With rain in the forecast how confident are you passing the ball in that weather....could become a factor aswell

With rain in the forecast how confident are you passing the ball in that weather....could become a factor aswell
Usually a team can have a bit of an advantage passing in bad weather due to DB's not being able to make cuts as much. Play-action could be huge. I hope Coach Johnson is constantly telling Jalen not to spin when he runs, and hold on to the ball.

Usually a team can have a bit of an advantage passing in bad weather due to DB's not being able to make cuts as much. Play-action could be huge. I hope Coach Johnson is constantly telling Jalen not to spin when he runs, and hold on to the ball.

WRs also gotta make cuts and catch the ball....QB has to be able to handle it and throw......didnt Wallace QB have some issues handling snaps in last years game to the the point they had #3 and #21 taking snaps kinda like a wildcat thing

Reactions: dogs79 and Swo_05
WRs also gotta make cuts and catch the ball....QB has to be able to handle it and throw......didnt Wallace QB have some issues handling snaps in last years game to the the point they had #3 and #21 taking snaps kinda like a wildcat thing
Yes he did. Don't count on that this year

Hopefully the football teams follows the soccer team's performance beat WRH 5-0 tonight....kicker Reid Taylor has a chance to double up Wallace this week...his kicking may be a factor Friday aswell may have a chance to kick his first game winning FG

Hopefully the football teams follows the soccer team's performance beat WRH 5-0 tonight....kicker Reid Taylor has a chance to double up Wallace this week...his kicking may be a factor Friday aswell may have a chance to kick his first game winning FG

That guy can boot it can’t he. Looks like he isn’t even trying to kick it hard, yet he nails 50 yarders with distance to spare in warmups. He was 8/8 on XP last Friday and between that and all those Kickoffs, he deserved the Teds Charcoal Steakhouse Player of the Game he was awarded. Truly a useful weapon Clinton is blessed to have if needed.

That guy can boot it can’t he. Looks like he isn’t even trying to kick it hard, yet he nails 50 yarders with distance to spare in warmups. He was 8/8 on XP last Friday and between that and all those Kickoffs, he deserved the Teds Charcoal Steakhouse Player of the Game he was awarded. Truly a useful weapon Clinton is blessed to have if needed.

Yeah definitely a great kicker and the amazing thing is this being his first year doing it....imagine if he actually did it for all four years and actually really worked at it......lol Brad Spell yelling out for a FG attempt everytime we got on the opponent's side of the 50...nice to see the soccer coach supporting his player playing football

100% chance of rain Friday here in Clinton.....Thursday would make more sense then Saturday...Clinton's field drains well but hell might aswell get this one out the way before the rains come......and with NFL Thursday night football only being Miami vs Houston i much rather watch Clinton and Wallace go at it

Reactions: SWO-#1 and dogs79
Hope all are moved to Thursday. Im at the river again starting Thursday thru Sunday. Will run back home Thursday evening for the SWO game. Its only 12 miles. No internet service there so wont have to wonder how the games came out. I see where some western teams are thinking about moving also. Lets make it Thursday Night Lights across the state.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
100% chance of rain Friday here in Clinton.....Thursday would make more sense then Saturday...Clinton's field drains well but hell might aswell get this one out the way before the rains come......and with NFL Thursday night football only being Miami vs Houston i much rather watch Clinton and Wallace go at it
No reason risking injury in rain or lessening the quality of the game. Will be a much better game if weather isn’t factor

Well only issue for Clinton now would be the soccer team also has a game Thursday which would mean no Reid Taylor.....and in a game as big as this special teams could be a factor......in that regard Saturday would be better for us.....if its played Thursday advantage Wallace

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT