ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ Clinton

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
Gonna be a good one in Clinton. From what I hear Clinton has a great defense. But has had some struggles on offense at times. This bulldog teams seem to be getting better and better every week now and are playing for our heartbroken community. I wil say Wallace wins this one 28-14 or 28-21.

Gonna be a good one in Clinton. From what I hear Clinton has a great defense. But has had some struggles on offense at times. This bulldog teams seem to be getting better and better every week now and are playing for our heartbroken community. I wil say Wallace wins this one 28-14 or 28-21.

Good to see you back. Hope you and your family did okay through the storm. Seems as WRH is clicking at the right time of the year. I've got WRH winning in a close one

Thanks I had 2 siblings who lost everything they had as well as my grandmother. But we will rebound.

Good to see you back. Hope you and your family did okay through the storm. Seems as WRH is clicking at the right time of the year. I've got WRH winning in a close one
Should be a good one wallace-rose Hill will be hard to beat if we play like we did tonight wrh by two touchdowns

Reactions: dogs79 and Swo_05
Thanks I had 2 siblings who lost everything they had as well as my grandmother. But we will rebound.

Damn brother sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and grinding, praying for WRH community. Better days to come for you

Reactions: dogs79
Dont see this one being decided by more than one score.....with respect to WRH's offense if you plan on just running the ball you may have some issues with Clinton's defense as we are pretty stout.......offense has gotten better and better each week.....Clinton wins by 7

Expecting a heavy dose of Jalen Smith who has had good games vs WRH hopefully without the untimely fumbles....another big factor will be turnovers in a game like this turnovers can be killers...both teams are good and will make each other pay for those types of mistakes

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
The Dogs will be coming to The Stables to try to turn the Horses into glue, while the Horses will be trying to put a muzzle on the Dogs. The stampede begins at 7, so arrive early!

Reactions: dogs79 and Swo_05
Very capable of throwing as well. We just don’t have to much.

So sorry for your losses. As far as game goes, I expect WRH to pass it a lot. They saw how clinton struggled against Goldsboro, there coaches were watching on home side. If WRH comes out throwing, could be interesting. If WRH, says we are WRH and running is what we do, stop it, well we should. Will be a fun chess match. Clinton in a close one. Go horses.

I agree 04. Our dogs will move the ball on the ground though. Basden is a leader, and has got it all. Talked to Dwan McKenzie last nite 09,10 QB. He thinks QB has got it.WRH has to many weapons. 34-28 Bulldogs

Reactions: Swo_05
How do you help a questionable secondary? Pressure the QB and we have the front 7 capable of doing just that....hard to get a good pass off when your running for your life....expect def. coordinator to dial up some pressure....when #57 and #3 blitz...they blitz

How do you help a questionable secondary? Pressure the QB and we have the front 7 capable of doing just that....hard to get a good pass off when your running for your life....expect def. coordinator to dial up some pressure....when #57 and #3 blitz...they blitz
That will be a great matchup, cause WRH's offensive line is our strength

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
That will be a great matchup, cause WRH's offensive line is our strength

That matchup will probably determine the game probably one of the better defensive fronts we have had in sometime collectively i would say better than the 16 team....only issue of course the secondary but that mainly due to injuries but from what i heard a key guy may be back next week not sure im pretty sure they rather have him for the playoffs and not risk him getting re injured.....will see

Question for the older guys....when was the last time Clinton beat Wallace at home? Was it the 2000 match when Clinton won 28-0 or was that at Wallace.....i know all the recent victories for us have been at Wallace

I agree 04. Our dogs will move the ball on the ground though. Basden is a leader, and has got it all. Talked to Dwan McKenzie last nite 09,10 QB. He thinks QB has got it.WRH has to many weapons. 34-28 Bulldogs

Oh I am sure they will was just stating that our Run Defense is our best strength defensively but If you spread us out to run and get your "dogs" no pun intended, into open space, its then one on one. When goldsboro was in comeback mode, they went 4 and sometime 5 wide and threw deep fly routes and post routes on single coverage against clintons zone. Takes our very skilled LB's out of the middle of the field. Look for us to go some man, but then that gives Basden some room to run if he so chooses. I know Basden has the skills as a passer. I have seen him make some great throws only to not be rewarded by a dropped pass, but if his receivers can come down with some big catches, lookout because as we all know, WRH is capable of beating anyone on any night.....except JK of course right JK posters??? Just messing guys. See you Friday.

Oh I am sure they will was just stating that our Run Defense is our best strength defensively but If you spread us out to run and get your "dogs" no pun intended, into open space, its then one on one. When goldsboro was in comeback mode, they went 4 and sometime 5 wide and threw deep fly routes and post routes on single coverage against clintons zone. Takes our very skilled LB's out of the middle of the field. Look for us to go some man, but then that gives Basden some room to run if he so chooses. I know Basden has the skills as a passer. I have seen him make some great throws only to not be rewarded by a dropped pass, but if his receivers can come down with some big catches, lookout because as we all know, WRH is capable of beating anyone on any night.....except JK of course right JK posters??? Just messing guys. See you Friday.
I think game is going to be a classic. Anyone's game. I agree WRH can beat anyone in 2a except JK according to 5823

Otis the dogs have definitely got that look now come on up with us enjoy this ride when you can

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Clinton will win going away, 42-14.

Agree to disagree buddy....would i love to see it hell yeah...do i think thats going to happen hell no...i see it as something like 14-7,24-21 but hey i been wrong before

Man, I miss ECC football. Going to give Clinton the edge for playing at home but it wouldn't surprise me to see these pups win.

Otis the dogs have definitely got that look now come on up with us enjoy this ride when you can

It's about a 2 hour drive for me. I'm not sure that I can get off early. It's been crazy at work with the 2 storms we had. I'll have to see. What time does the game start? I guess I should ask what time are we eating??

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
It's about a 2 hour drive for me. I'm not sure that I can get off early. It's been crazy at work with the 2 storms we had. I'll have to see. What time does the game start? I guess I should ask what time are we eating??
Will be at home Kong City at 5:15 good buddy game starts at 7

Hong Kong City is about the best Chineses now since Zengs closed. The take out places with limited seating: Eastern Chinese (on 701 business across from the old armory) is pretty good. Hong Kong City is the original Chinese restaurant in Clinton. It's good. It's on Sunset Avenue (HWY24) west of the bypass. Not far from the stadium
There is a Ichiban Hibachi Grill on Sunset Avenue on left before you get to Hong Kong City, behind Pizza Inn, beside Carlie C's. I haven't been there in a few years but they have a lot of food and they will cook your own recipe on the Hibachi grill. Just saying....

Last edited:
Hong Kong City is about the best Chineses now since Zengs closed. The take out places with limited seating: Eastern Chinese (on 701 business across from the old armory) is pretty good. Hong Kong City is the original Chinese restaurant in Clinton. It's good. It's on Sunset Avenue (HWY24) west of the bypass. Not far from the stadium
There is a Ichiban Hibachi Grill on Sunset Avenue on left before you get to Hong Kong City, behind Pizza Inn, beside Carlie C's. I haven't been there in a few years but they have a lot of food and they will cook your own recipe on the Hibachi grill. Just saying....
Canton chicken at Hong Kong city is the best I've ever eat I'll I'll try to stop in there every time I go through Clinton

That Hibachi place is closed down Wiz.....or it was last time i checked

That Hibachi place is closed down Wiz.....or it was last time i checked
I didn’t know that, I never heard of anyone going there lately though. It was the kind of place that had a lot of food but I’m not sure any of it was real good. Personally I like Eastern Chinese in fact just finished a plate from there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT