ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ Clinton

Only other Saturday games I remember clinton playing because of a reschedule have been at 6.
Olddog. You want to go to JK tomorrow with Don,Merle and me. Probly ask Gary.

I may go tomorrow, would love to chat it up with some fellow posters. We may not pull for the same team but we have one thing in common, we all love football. If I end up going I’ll let y’all know.

Only other Saturday games I remember clinton playing because of a reschedule have been at 6.

I may go tomorrow, would love to chat it up with some fellow posters. We may not pull for the same team but we have one thing in common, we all love football. If I end up going I’ll let y’all know.
We'll be on visitors side. I wouldn't pull for JK if they were playing y'all

Lol so the game is gonna be Saturday unless they want a repeat of the monsoon bowl vs Richlands in 2006....i still can't believe we played that night....but hey there was no lightning just a whole lot of rain.....honestly probably one the most memorable games i ever played in
i remember that game, as parents on senior night we were out on the field lined up outside the inflatable helmet (which we parents bought that year) Water was about 3 inches over my ankles. Our field drains well but that was the most rain covered field I've ever seen a game played on.
Friday? Its all about timing. If the front comes on through, the conditions will be fine because as you know our field is turtle-backed and drains very well with excellent turf. I think by the game time the rain will be mostly gone. They say it will be breezy and cold (in the mid-40's)

Suppose to clear up Saturday field probably a lil damp but besides that should be good to go.....if i have to chose between watching college football on tv or watching Clinton football ill chose Clinton everytime especially a game against Wallace....the better college games are early not really interested in Tex/OK State...7pm Saturday ill be at Darkhorse Stadium on the 50
NC State plays Syracuse at 7pm Saturday, but that's what DVR's are for!

Just don’t understand why they don’t play it tomorrow night. Well I’m sure WRH and Clinton both will have some of their fans make it to JK tomorrow night.

If the game is Saturday would they do it at 12? 3:30? 7:00? A lot of good college games Saturday

If anything it will be Clinton fans at the jk game. I don’t know many WRH fans that would waste gas to go watch jk, but they will go watch ED for sure.

Reactions: Swo_05 and dogs79
If anything it will be Clinton fans at the jk game. I don’t know many WRH fans that would waste gas to go watch jk, but they will go watch ED for sure.
Oh yeah! Only 20 miles separating the two schools, you bet Clinton fans will be there! I can't even get from my house in Cary to downtown Raleigh in the time it takes to drive from Clinton to Warsaw.

Reactions: dogs79
They were wrong about the rain for hurricane Michael , I live in Clinton and it didn't even cover the bottom of my rain gauge.

Our JVs still have a game tomorrow night that is where I will be

JV game might get alil ugly for us they haven't looked as good lately think mostly due to some key guys getting moved up to varsity because of some injuries and not getting moved back down.

Kaba offered by UVA today.....he will play a big role containing that run game Saturday and putting some pressure on that QB

We squeaked one out at Ayden -Grifton tonight. Scored with about 3 1/2 minutes left to tie and got the 2 pt conv to win by 2. 16-14.
See you Saturday. We're looking foward to it. I think the Clinton/WRH matchup on paper will be great. Clintons touted defense against WRH's offense running like a machine. Can't wait

Reactions: Swo_05
See you Saturday. We're looking foward to it. I think the Clinton/WRH matchup on paper will be great. Clintons touted defense against WRH's offense running like a machine. Can't wait

You still going to Kongs to eat? Wizard of the East also needs to be there. I see him post on the Wolfpacker forum a lot.

JV game was a blowout Wallace winning 56-12.....after the JV team struggled to win against G-boro i figured they would have a tough time tonight their young hopefully get better....hoping for a better result on Saturday

Reactions: Swo_05
Good luck to both teams. Hope it's not like ED JK game. WRH will pull it out in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT