ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

SWO answers. Long run with a missed horse collar tackle inside the 10. That is 2 i have seen tonight missed. The other was a tackle on NE qb. Horse coller is illegal in high school ball isn't it?

Reactions: eaglez15
NE watches kickoff roll and SWO jumps on it. Pass for td. This game has changed again. 34-29

Reactions: dogs79
SWO fans complain to the law trying to get us run out of the stands. I guess thinned skinned??? I told the deputy the deal. I told him to get in a position and watch us.

Why the he'll you on the other teams side dude. Get a clue little dude

]
Otis ain't a fan of SWO, there is not many outside Onslow county 0 and 2 tonight.,ha!

No shit dude. We got a lot of haters that's fine. Go on the other side running his mouth him an goober. Found out who he is LoL what a joke

My ticket is general admission. If you don't like me up here come move me big man. Don't lie to the law.

LoL I don't talk to the law big boy. You and goober are jokes. Been looking at you the whole game. Why waste my time on you LoL your a little dork

]

No shit dude. We got a lot of haters that's fine. Go on the other side running his mouth him an goober. Found out who he is LoL what a joke

Not really a hater. Just like good high school football. You shoukd enjoy the game instead of wallering in self hate. Nobody has bothered you.

Reactions: daagoob
Wouldn't Jacksonville beating Havelock be one of the worst things that could happen to some SWO fans after losing eastern championship game. I'm with olddog. Waaaaaahahaha,Waaaaaahaha

Reactions: eaglez15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT