ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

SWO needs to OVERFLOW the visitor side. I know there will be one seat open on the NE side. Goob will be taken up one on the visitor side ....... :cool:

Reactions: eaglez15
Will there be any radio or streaming online for this game? I could't get the SW /WRH game last week. Radio station would't load. Don't know who I'm pulling for yet. I live close to SWO (30 miles), but NE is in a position like East Duplin was last year. Close to going to the Championship game. We finally made it even though we lost. We know how hard it is to keep getting so close. Good luck to both teams, and safe traveling.

Will there be any radio or streaming online for this game? I could't get the SW /WRH game last week. Radio station would't load. Don't know who I'm pulling for yet. I live close to SWO (30 miles), but NE is in a position like East Duplin was last year. Close to going to the Championship game. We finally made it even though we lost. We know how hard it is to keep getting so close. Good luck to both teams, and safe traveling.

You can download the 96.7 the block app and listen live.

Will there be any radio or streaming online for this game? I could't get the SW /WRH game last week. Radio station would't load.

ED74 what platform are you using ? Windows, mac, chromebook, or an android phone ?

Sunny Friday in E-town. Been dry all week and "0" % chance of rain tomorrow. Gonna be a little chilly at the game so dress warm. Will need a blanket or cushion on them metal seats also ..... :eek: I will be high and dry and warm here in Missouri. Snack bar is loaded.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Been mighty quiet on the Eastern Front today. Where is everybody at ?

Northeastern was 4A at one point. Stadium is pretty big. Visitors concession stand will probably be open. Also last time these two met in the Regional Final I remember seeing RV's tailgating before the game...

At the 2004 Eastern Final with East Carteret SWO had a full blown Pig Picken before the game. I think they carried it up to Raleigh for the State Title game also. I was there but didnt check it out before the game.

Northeastern was 4A at one point. Stadium is pretty big. Visitors concession stand will probably be open. Also last time these two met in the Regional Final I remember seeing RV's tailgating before the game...

From the pics I cant see a concession stand on the visitor side. With the expected crowd its good they will have one.

Thanks guys. I'm using Windows 10. It wouldn't load last Fri. I might have some kinda blocker or something. I'll try all of the ones y'all suggested. Thanks!

Thanks guys. I'm using Windows 10. It wouldn't load last Fri. I might have some kinda blocker or something. I'll try all of the ones y'all suggested. Thanks!

it might be the browser you are using. Google, Internet explorer ? If you are using IE it has to be version 11 or higher. I get it both on Google Chrome, and IE Explorer and I am running Windows 7 on an old laptop. Also make sure you are running an updated version of Flash.

LoL I know I put it extra work today, to take tomorrow off. Heading up early grab some food with the Wife and grandkid and see a great game. Haven't been this amped for a SWO game in a long time. NE will be in for a treat promise you that. SWO is the real deal on offense and orange crush defense. The boys are amped and ready to roll. Time to turn some heads and prove everyone wrong

I think I can speak for other NE posters when I say there’s nothing left to say....not going to say anything else only to have someone always having to have something negative to say in response, it’s honestly draining. Talking time is over, time to let the boys do the talking on the field. We will see some of you tomorrow night I’m sure. I will try to update up here. Good luck to all players and I pray everyone is injury free and plays to the best of their abilities.

Reactions: dirtybird88
Our team was on wavy 10 news at 6 and will be up there again tonight at 11.

Doing what? Calling for a blowout like goober said ? He said the boys came over to house and had news papers tapped to their chest like their coach LoL never heard of this tactic sounds like weird

Doing what? Calling for a blowout like goober said ? He said the boys came over to house and had news papers tapped to their chest like their coach LoL never heard of this tactic sounds like weird

No he didn’t...that’s not what he said quit lying. Please seek help...

Go to bed and try to get some rest for you four hour trip tomorrow lol.

No he didn’t...that’s not what he said quit lying. Please seek help...

Go to bed and try to get some rest for you four hour trip tomorrow lol.

Seek help? Lol come on water boy. NE will have the counsels at school Saturday to cope with the choke again. No help needed over this way. Yea goober posted he had the team over at his pad, and said he would be printing off these messages and showing them to keep it fresh in your mind LoL Weird tactics but hey If you need to get hype for this game you'll already lost. No one should need anything to get hyped for the eastern final.

Seek help? Lol come on water boy. NE will have the counsels at school Saturday to cope with the choke again. No help needed over this way. Yea goober posted he had the team over at his pad, and said he would be printing off these messages and showing them to keep it fresh in your mind LoL Weird tactics but hey If you need to get hype for this game you'll already lost. No one should need anything to get hyped for the eastern final.

Ok superfan, you believe your own lies so that’s what counts.

Ok superfan, you believe your own lies so that’s what counts.

LoL water boy he posted it.... No lies this way big boy. You going to the game tomorrow??? You going to be one of them crazies that sit on the visitor side

Should be a great game and great atmoshere...im sure its been stated but is there somewhere to listen to game radio or internet...sounds like two really good teams...just from reading sounds like swo o line could be the difference...best of luck to both teams...

Should be a great game and great atmoshere...im sure its been stated but is there somewhere to listen to game radio or internet...sounds like two really good teams...just from reading sounds like swo o line could be the difference...best of luck to both teams...

Just posted the link. Should be great game and atmosphere

Game day finally here. Been a long week waiting on today. Safe trip to all fans making their way to Elizabeth City NC. Hopefully NE can find the field and come ready to play. SWO time to strap it up boys and come out thirsty, play for each other and bring this one home. Good luck to both teams

96.7 the block radio channel has app. They live stream the game

LoL I know I put it extra work today, to take tomorrow off. Heading up early grab some food with the Wife and grandkid and see a great game. Haven't been this amped for a SWO game in a long time. NE will be in for a treat promise you that. SWO is the real deal on offense and orange crush defense. The boys are amped and ready to roll. Time to turn some heads and prove everyone wrong
All they gotta do is there job. Coach Dempsey and coaching staff done a amazing job with this team. Now the kids gotta go get it.

I tried the link yesterday and I get the music, so guess the game will be ok also. There is no sports menu, does the game just start as the music is stopped ?? I am using a windows laptop.

Yes they will just start broadcasting the game you don’t have to do anything further.

Yes they will just start broadcasting the game you don’t have to do anything further.

thanks eaglez15. Do they have a pre-game show ? if so what time does it usually start. Some times I like to listen to the other teams broadcasts. Billy and Melvin do a great job of info and stats on the teams. But I'm sure the NE crew will have a little different evaluation of the teams and games. I will try and tune in sometime during the game.

thanks eaglez15. Do they have a pre-game show ? if so what time does it usually start. Some times I like to listen to the other teams broadcasts. Billy and Melvin do a great job of info and stats on the teams. But I'm sure the NE crew will have a little different evaluation of the teams and games. I will try and tune in sometime during the game.

They do start broadcasting before the game actually starts but I don’t know exactly what time because I’m always already at the game, sorry. If I find out I will let you know. They do a good job of broadcasting tho.

Reactions: SWO-#1
JUST RELEASED !!!

SWO fans getting ready for the trip to the BIRD CAGE in E-city

Last edited:
Reactions: Arlandis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT