ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

Every major college in the nation wanted freshwater and Oklahoma he wanted to stay close to home why don't you go look it up

Every major college in the nation???? LoL pipe down dude. You don't post a lot But when you do man your funny type dude. Have you been to OU??? If not you have idea. ECU is terrible in every aspect. If I'm not mistake all these NE guys said it was his grades??

Here is some just a name a few

We all saw that dude. That's like a handful of schools not every school in the nation. He choose ECU LoL that's tells the story there. ECU wad once a good program, terrible now. Freshwater is good player very good in my eyes. But don't start acting like he's 1 ranked player in the nation

This battle of words has been going on for months. It will finally be settled in a little over 48 hours. No more talk about who is better. No excuses or what if’s. Somebody is going to have to admit that their team lost and that the other team was better. Friday night should be fun. Good luck to both teams. I watched NE beat Edenton. They were big but not as explosive as I expected against a much smaller line but they beat everyone they lined up against. I respect SWO for beating WRH and making it to the final. If I wasn’t in Tarboro cheering on the Vikings, I would be in Elizabeth City for this one. Good luck, safe travels and leave it all on the field.

This battle of words has been going on for months. It will finally be settled in a little over 48 hours. No more talk about who is better. No excuses or what if’s. Somebody is going to have to admit that their team lost and that the other team was better. Friday night should be fun. Good luck to both teams. I watched NE beat Edenton. They were big but not as explosive as I expected against a much smaller line but they beat everyone they lined up against. I respect SWO for beating WRH and making it to the final. If I wasn’t in Tarboro cheering on the Vikings, I would be in Elizabeth City for this one. Good luck, safe travels and leave it all on the field.

Thanks for the info brother. Good luck Friday night.

Here is some just a name a few
Don't entertain the clown James. He knows Freshwater could've gone anywhere. Some of the guys just left my shop, they came here after practice to help me get Quasay's father 66 caddy set up in the booth. In two days it's all going to be settled on the field. Friday night is going to be a special night.

Don't entertain the clown James. He knows Freshwater could've gone anywhere. Some of the guys just left my shop, they came here after practice to help me get Quasay's father 66 caddy set up in the booth. In two days it's all going to be settled on the field. Friday night is going to be a special night.

LoL okay. So after Friday night's game, will you finally admit SWO is the real deal, when SWO beats NE at NE???

Wish I could be there in person my man!!! But definitely will be tuned in to Billy & Melvin ....and if I cant get them I'm on these boards keeping up with SWO#1

It's going to a great game. SWO#1 always tell it straight and Billy and Melvin always tell it like they see it, never favor SWO. YouTube always have a few highlights and post game interviews from billy's brother in law.

Reactions: guttancSWO36

Flash back five years ago. Same two teams at same place. SWO wins on the road to go to the state title game. Lead by SO. QB Jon Williams. Goober were you at this game???

Reactions: SWO-#1
Thursday final edition:

Twas the week before the Big Game, when all the players were at their house
Not a SWO or NE baller were missing, not Freshwater, Green, Jordan or Rouse
The game day unis were hung in the lockers with care
waiting on the Big night to soon get there

They practiced all day, with run and pass
Got to go hard 4 qtrs, cant run out of gas
up early in the morning, out of their beds
with visions of a victory dancing in their heads

When on the NCPreps forum there arose such a clatter
I sprang to my PC to see what was the matter
The NE posters were making such a fuss
crying FOUL, disrespect, and how they would take care of us
SWO Faithful chripin back, Its all Stallions, you're cupcakes
You're path here, The teams you played were such fakes

On NCHSAA and Maxpreps, the 2A East Bracket was revised
to WRH a win was awarded, Oh from the posters was heard all the cries
What has happened that nobody knows
We demand a a retraction of the fake news, the false hoods have to close
To some just a rumor, to some its a fright
But come tomorrow, things will be put right

The field lights were on to start the big show
they gave the lustre of mid-day to the players and fans below
when what to the gasps of NE fans the Stallions did appear
all huge guys, with no little ones in the rear

From the endzone the Eagles did appear
they were surly outsized, they were timid and showed fear
They knew the Stallions were big but would later cry with a gasp
We had no idea that they would be this fast

With a little ole halfback, so lively and quick
Its BJ Jordan, just in time for the year, its our St. Nick
More rapid than eagles the field he did run
Score after score, the NE defense he did shun

The Big Boys were blockin, the defenders they were knockin
The SWO band playing the fight song, they were rockin
After the kickoff, the Orange Crush they Came
Billy and Melvin called them by name

Now Green! Now Rouse! Now Anderson to
On Williams and Simmons and the rest of the crew
The NE O line was spinnin, it was goin by fast
As the tackles were comin, they knew this game would be their last

As the Eagles came out, they looked like a Jolly old Elf
We smirked as we saw them, In spite of ourself
With a wink of our eye and a nod of our head
Soon gave us to know, We had nothing to dread

The Eagles as dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,
So up to the stadium-top the coursers they flew,
With the sleigh full of runs and passes, with Harris the QB, their St. Nicholas too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the line
The prancing and pawing of each big hoof.
As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,
Through the O Line they came with a bound.

They were dressed all in Orange and White, from head to foot,
And the faces were all tarnished with ashes and soot;
A bundle of blockers hung on their back,
On this charge they would not be denied the Sack

The stump of a mouth piece they held tight in their teeth,
And the Orange smoke it encircled their heads like a wreath;
They had broad shoulders and a muscle rippled belly,
That shook when they ran like a bowlful of jelly.

Like young Bucks in the heat of the Rut
The Stallions do like to strut
Like a Tom Turkey, fanning thejr Tail Feathers
The Eagles display, to get it together
They both like to Posture, but at the end of the day
Both will have give it their All, and thats all I will say

Reactions: 1SWO1
Trying to figure out why the game from five years ago was posted and not the one from two years ago! That’s funny lol.

Trying to figure out why the game from five years ago was posted and not the one from two years ago! That’s funny lol.

Couldn't find it. If you could please post it. The one I posted was the Eastern finals just like tomorrow is there water boy. The game two years ago, SWO knew it would take a miracle to win that one. 7-6 team that shouldn't been in the playoffs why do you keep talking about that team or game? The one I posted both teams knew win and GET A CHANCE TO PLAY FOR A RING JUST LIKE TOMORROW DUDE

Last edited:
Thursday final edition:

Twas the week before the Big Game, when all the players were at their house
Not a SWO or NE baller were missing, not Freshwater, Green, Jordan or Rouse
The game day unis were hung in the lockers with care
waiting on the Big night to soon get there

They practiced all day, with run and pass
Got to go hard 4 qtrs, cant run out of gas
up early in the morning, out of their beds
with visions of a victory dancing in their heads

When on the NCPreps forum there arose such a clatter
I sprang to my PC to see what was the matter
The NE posters were making such a fuss
crying FOUL, disrespect, and how they would take care of us
SWO Faithful chripin back, Its all Stallions, you're cupcakes
You're path here, The teams you played were such fakes

On NCHSAA and Maxpreps, the 2A East Bracket was revised
to WRH a win was awarded, Oh from the posters was heard all the cries
What has happened that nobody knows
We demand a a retraction of the fake news, the false hoods have to close
To some just a rumor, to some its a fright
But come tomorrow, things will be put right

The field lights were on to start the big show
they gave the lustre of mid-day to the players and fans below
when what to the gasps of NE fans the Stallions did appear
all huge guys, with no little ones in the rear

From the endzone the Eagles did appear
they were surly outsized, they were timid and showed fear
They knew the Stallions were big but would later cry with a gasp
We had no idea that they would be this fast

With a little ole halfback, so lively and quick
Its BJ Jordan, just in time for the year, its our St. Nick
More rapid than eagles the field he did run
Score after score, the NE defense he did shun

The Big Boys were blockin, the defenders they were knockin
The SWO band playing the fight song, they were rockin
After the kickoff, the Orange Crush they Came
Billy and Melvin called them by name

Now Green! Now Rouse! Now Anderson to
On Williams and Simmons and the rest of the crew
The NE O line was spinnin, it was goin by fast
As the tackles were comin, they knew this game would be their last

As the Eagles came out, they looked like a Jolly old Elf
We smirked as we saw them, In spite of ourself
With a wink of our eye and a nod of our head
Soon gave us to know, We had nothing to dread

The Eagles as dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,
So up to the stadium-top the coursers they flew,
With the sleigh full of runs and passes, with Harris the QB, their St. Nicholas too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the line
The prancing and pawing of each big hoof.
As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,
Through the O Line they came with a bound.

They were dressed all in Orange and White, from head to foot,
And the faces were all tarnished with ashes and soot;
A bundle of blockers hung on their back,
On this charge they would not be denied the Sack

The stump of a mouth piece they held tight in their teeth,
And the Orange smoke it encircled their heads like a wreath;
They had broad shoulders and a muscle rippled belly,
That shook when they ran like a bowlful of jelly.

Like young Bucks in the heat of the Rut
The Stallions do like to strut
Like a Tom Turkey, fanning thejr Tail Feathers
The Eagles display, to get it together
They both like to Posture, but at the end of the day
Both will have give it their All, and thats all I will say

Love it brother. You got final one for after the game tomorrow. Hope your as excited as us old guys. Saw some old highlight tapes on YouTube of 2000 season and 2003 title teams. Pretty wild it's been that long since them boys played

Reactions: dogs79
US old guys... I think I am older than you and probably other posters also. I know coach Dempsey has a ring from that 2000 title, our first. I was there for the first, and the last one I watched on a video broadcast against Swain, our only 1AA title.

US old guys... I think I am older than you and probably other posters also. I know coach Dempsey has a ring from that 2000 title, our first. I was there for the first, and the last one I watched on a video broadcast against Swain, our only 1AA title.

LoL was trying to say us old guys as in me and you. That 2000 team was best defense I've ever seen at SWO IMO. Koonce, Brooks brothers, big Steve guylas, saulie brothers, Brady Pollack just to name a few. Clinton only lose 7-0 won at Wallace 14-7

Reactions: SWO-#1
I hope NE walk it like they talk it. I had Few kids at the house last night. They seem really focus this week. They all got one thing on there mind. Playing for a state championship they were 10th graders last time sw went to Elizabeth city. That lost and getting so closes last year is all the motivation they need this week. Coaching staff have done a great job getting them mentally ready for this trip. Hope for a safe trip for everyone traveling. All I can say Lets go get boys.

We've had some great defense over the years. Have to credit Coach Tommy Barnes, the Def Coach under Coach Padgett.

Two years it didnt turn out to well. In 99 against HPC, we were undefeated and under 9 pts a game allowed. Again in 09 with Albemarle, undefeated and pts. allowed under 9...GOT SOUNDLY BEATEN in both..... The 1991 season stands out. after regular season we were undefeated, Ranked #1 with a PA average of under 5. Had a lineman we called Little Fridge. Rosewood came to the Corral as #16 . One of their linemen beat Little Fridge all over the field that night, pulling the biggest upset of the year.

We have lost more than most teams have been in. Tomorrow is goin for #5, 4th in 2A. Shaping up to be another Defense Battle.

Last edited:
I hope NE walk it like they talk it. I had Few kids at the house last night. They seem really focus this week. They all got one thing on there mind. Playing for a state championship they were 10th graders last time sw went to Elizabeth city. That lost and getting so closes last year is all the motivation they need this week. Coaching staff have done a great job getting them mentally ready for this trip. Hope for a safe trip for everyone traveling. All I can say Lets go get boys.
I'm sure they will. Just like swo they are hungry because not only have the been close many times, they also want to prove people wrong. Both teams have alot of the line.

Great Pics eaglez15. The one with your #3 FLYING HIGH into the endzone over a SWO tackler is the best. I love to watch good High School Football. When I watch i pay most attention to the line play

Reactions: eaglez15 and 1SWO1
Both teams pretty evenly matched.

NE .... 583 scored 127 allowed
SWO . 581 scored 146 allowed

Difference in allowed is the last playoff game We gave up 20 NE allowed 0

Reactions: eaglez15 and 1SWO1
Both teams pretty evenly matched.

NE .... 583 scored 127 allowed
SWO . 581 scored 146 allowed

Difference in allowed is the last playoff game We gave up 20 NE allowed 0
NE has outscored opponents 116-7 in the playoffs, not sure about swo ratio. I feel like others have said, the game will come down to who has the better defense. Right now our defense is really clicking but I know that it comes down to who shows up on that particular Friday night. Praying for a safe, injury free game for all.

Couldn't find it. If you could please post it. The one I posted was the Eastern finals just like tomorrow is there water boy. The game two years ago, SWO knew it would take a miracle to win that one. 7-6 team that shouldn't been in the playoffs why do you keep talking about that team or game? The one I posted both teams knew win and GET A CHANCE TO PLAY FOR A RING JUST LIKE TOMORROW DUDE
Water boy is so funny superfan...you're so witty :po_O

This is the 4th meeting for SWO/NE. SWO leads the series 2-1. All have been at NE as this one will be.

06 -- 2nd round ....SWO - 16-14
13 -- Eastern title ...SWO - 19-9
16 -- 2nd round ...NE - 63-20

Two great games and a blowout.

SWO has been more tested this playoffs with games vs South Columbus & WRH. Best team Northeastern played this playoffs is Kinston, who ended up being a fluke. Game will be won in the trenches for sure. Northeastern may need to go spread instead of running right at SWO

Reactions: eaglez15
SWO has been more tested this playoffs with games vs South Columbus & WRH. Best team Northeastern played this playoffs is Kinston, who ended up being a fluke. Game will be won in the trenches for sure. Northeastern may need to go spread instead of running right at SWO

I think they have the personnel to run the spread. We have done pretty well against spread teams.

Reactions: dogs79
This is the 4th meeting for SWO/NE. SWO leads the series 2-1. All have been at NE as this one will be.

06 -- 2nd round ....SWO - 16-14
13 -- Eastern title ...SWO - 19-9
16 -- 2nd round ...NE - 63-20

Two great games and a blowout.
I remember that game in 06

Maybe third time is the charm. Northeastern's lost their last two trips to the regional final (SWO & Washington)

Reactions: eaglez15
Meanwhile the paper here hasn't said anything about the game...

Thats a shame BigBird12. The media in Jacksonville does a GREAT job not only with Football but all the High School Sports. Chris Miller and the sprots crew are the best. All during Playoffs many articles, interviews, videos of all the teams every week. You would think with NE one of the powerhouses they would be all over it ...... :confused:

Reactions: 1SWO1 and BigBird12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT