ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

Whatever were gonna beat the hell out of you...you...youyou....you....lmao

Like that do ya crush. Its the OFFICIAL CHANT of the KC Chiefs. The Chiefs are wanting to change it and the fans are revolting....they are gonna keep it no matter what the Chiefs say. We pays our money, we will chant whatever we want.

I'm gonna say this...if you do manage to beat us tonight (which I honestly doubt) you definitely won't be beating the hell out of anyone, and you know it. If you do win, it still will be a dog fight...

Reactions: SWO-#1
I'm gonna say this...if you do manage to beat us tonight (which I honestly doubt) you definitely won't be beating the hell out of anyone, and you know it. If you do win, it still will be a dog fight...

I've never said, or most SWO fans, any different. That 7 point margin ya'll have in the polls can evaporate VERY QUICKLY.

A winter storm commin in here tonight. Just hope I can weather it OK. And think the Stallions will weather the one earlier this evening. Watch for LIGHTNING tonight. It can strike either team in a FLASH.

Hope I got internet in the morning. Will be interesting to see what the State Title matchups will be. Whom ever, stock up as it will be a LONG LONG week till the 15th.

Reactions: eaglez15
DUGAN and ANDERSON .......Rolling Thunder
JORDAN .....The Flash
THOMAS ... Ball Lightning

Ok baby its game day lets bring this W back to ONSLOW COUNTY!!!!! GOOD LUCK STALLIONS SAFE TRAVELS TO ALL!!!GOOD LUCK JACKSONVILLE LETS REP ONSLOW CO. BABY!!!!!

Yeah you are because y'all battle-tested you beat up on a South Columbus team edenton beat 2 years ago but I guess that's make y'all so good South Columbus wouldn't have even scored on us

With all the smack talking going on, gonna be a little disappointing if this game doesn't go into at least 2 overtimes. It would be nice if the halftime entertainment could be a cage match featuring 1SWO1/Orangecrush VS Goob/Eagle on the 50 yardline. Seriously, best wishes to both teams.

With all the smack talking going on, gonna be a little disappointing if this game doesn't go into at least 2 overtimes. It would be nice if the halftime entertainment could be a cage match featuring 1SWO1/Orangecrush VS Goob/Eagle on the 50 yardline. Seriously, best wishes to both teams.

We are up for that. I'm daagoobs trainer/manager.

Reactions: dogs79

Don Rickles would be my pick for the referee

Changing your tone right before kickoff. You know something we all dont? You calling for blow out, now your saying there a chance SWO could win LoL love it

I guess SWO couldn't wet their field. Tried switching bj's #. I'm so glad for all of SWO posters except SWO#1. I hope my SWO buddy and all SWO people have a safe, loooooong ride home. "But we beat WRH twice".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT