ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

Huge Congrats to Coach Antonio Moore and his staff for preparing these young men tonight. SWO has a really good team #78 is a beast good luck to that young man at OU The better team won tonight. Next Week in Raleigh will be a good one against Reidsville The Whole Elizabeth City needs to make that two hour drive to Raleigh and show support to the Eagles.

I know Goob. With that cupcake schedule there is no way NE could cause the orange crush to just fizz
They actually called the cops on us lol. Two of their fans were trying their best to provoke me. Everytime SWO scored they turned and talk shit to us. Some woman was staring at me and just yelling thru a miniature megaphone at us. We just totally ignored her. Then this old head was a few seats down talking trash and looking at me screaming. We never not once said anything to any of their fan's except the idiot who said Freshwater was only about 5'9 165 lbs. What a fool.

Reactions: Footballaholic3232
Got to be real careful when you go knocking on the devils door! Your ass had better be ready when he answers it! Congratulations NE.. imagine that two of the worst teams in NC according to one the most overrated. The most hyped take your blinders off! You will be playing basketball early. Help me out. What else was said? Well those two squads who had taken the most abuse from one clown with multiple screen names are playing for state titles!!! Congratulations NE!

Got to be real careful when you go knocking on the devils door! Your ass had better be ready when he answers it! Congratulations NE.. imagine that two of the worst teams in NC according to one the most overrated. The most hyped take your blinders off! You will be playing basketball early. Help me out. What else was said? Well those two squads who had taken the most abuse from one clown with multiple screen names are playing for state titles!!! Congratulations NE!

Yes sir!!!! Congrats to you guys also! 1swo1 looks like an even bigger fool now! :D:D

He's probably the one that called the cops on me and Otis

Shut up clown. This guy would never call the cops on anyone. Promise you that. Where I come from we handle our selves. Your a piece of work, talking shit all night to women and old men. I noticed you as I walked into the stadium, thought you would be a little different. Can tell you never step foot on a football field. Your a clown, knew it when you started posting, now for sure know it. Congrats to NE good team, freshwater is a beast.

At least he won't have far to ride Saturday to watch Northeastern play in the state championship game because he lives in Raleigh so he says

I'll be there clown. Keep running your mouth. Your a dude that can't handle him self. Please come talk to me, this old man will dare you to step

Yes sir!!!! Congrats to you guys also! 1swo1 looks like an even bigger fool now! :D:D

Fool? Because I back my team. I congratulated NE fine team and freshwater is a beast. Goob on the other hand is a clown. Looks like one and acts like one

Shut up clown. This guy would never call the cops on anyone. Promise you that. Where I come from we handle our selves. Your a piece of work, talking shit all night to women and old men. I noticed you as I walked into the stadium, thought you would be a little different. Can tell you never step foot on a football field. Your a clown, knew it when you started posting, now for sure know it. Congrats to NE good team, freshwater is a beast.

I almost feel sorry for you. We were 6 rows up from you watching you post on preps. You tried to slouch over and hold your phone low to hide it. Funny thing is other members here were there and know we didn't act as you say. I mever cheered out for either team. Being from West Craven I think I had as much right in the visitor section as anyone. Flyfalconfly was close enough to observe all you say. He knows you are lying. Again.

I almost feel sorry for you. We were 6 rows up from you watching you post on preps. You tried to slouch over and hold your phone low to hide it. Funny thing is other members here were there and know we didn't act as you say. I mever cheered out for either team. Being from West Craven I think I had as much right in the visitor section as anyone. Flyfalconfly was close enough to observe all you say. He knows you are lying. Again.

Was he really a big black dude with a wife and grandkid with him?

Back down to earth my little ponys. Told you Northeastern had the rapped up. SW weak schedule showed

It was a good game. SWO's biggest fault is being too one dimensional. They don't pass effectively enough nor do they defend the pass well enough. They do play in your face football. They line up and run it at you all night. It almost cost them against WRH except WRH had too many wide open receivers drop the ball. It looked like early in 2nd qtr that NE would win big then bam SWO takes advantage of mistakes and the game got within a td again. SWO was not run out of the stadium they played hard.

Was he really a big black dude with a wife and grandkid with him?

Had a couple with him. I don't know if grandkids or not. I shouldn't goad him. You talk trash on preps you should come up and watch the game together with us. I've made a bunch of friends over the years doing that. frifalcon and winsel from West Rowan. Ram60 from Havelock. Met flyfalconfly tonight that is from Bertie. Nice guy. Dogs79 and olddog77 and blackbulldog stood with daagoob last year and all left great friends. I have made a lot of friends at WRH. Met others that the username escapes me right now. I don't go to games to have mess like tonight. I enjoy high school football. Any of those guys above know me better than what has been stated in this thread tonight. Hell i went to see West Rowan and Tuscola play several years ago for the western title and before the game even started all the West Rowan players saw me come in the stadium and they came over and shook my hand and thanked me for a video i posted of their state championship celebration over us in the state championship in Wake Forest the year before. Even the coaches came over and thanked me. Hard to describe how great it felt having Kevin Parks come to me wanting to shake my hand. I've been all over the state watching games. Never seen this before. I bet SWO#1 wouldn't have done that. It's a shame he couldn't have been there.

Last edited:

Dude LoL just stop I wasn't in front of you. I was to the right of you all night long. I wasn't hiding anything. I would.have said something to you and Goober, but again had my wife and grandkid with me. They don't need to see where i was raised come out of this old guy. Nothing but respect for NE this year,but their fans showed their ass. No fault on them, I've shown my plenty in big time games when SWO won. Congratulations and hope NE being a it back to the east

Congrats to Northeastern and good luck next week!! Y’all have a great team, but your dumbass fans that sit on the wrong side are cruisin for a bruisin.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Dude LoL just stop I wasn't in front of you. I was to the right of you all night long. I wasn't hiding anything. I would.have said something to you and Goober, but again had my wife and grandkid with me. They don't need to see where i was raised come out of this old guy. Nothing but respect for NE this year,but their fans showed their ass. No fault on them, I've shown my plenty in big time games when SWO won. Congratulations and hope NE being a it back to the east

You and your family coukd have been by us. Nothing was done or said and you know that. You missed a chance to make friends tonight. If you live in Raleigh come to the game and sit with all of us. I'm not a fan of NE. I met daagoob last year and we became friends. He had his daughter with him tonight. He didn't act out of the way. He did raise his arms and celebrate 1 Freshwater td that caused most around us to get mad. Personally I don't understand that cause at College or pro you sit together. SWO is the only fan base I have ever witnessed this at around here. Anyway i got to hit the sack. I have to get up at 5 to get to greenville to donate blood ( platelets 2 hr donation) at 6:30. Hope you made it home safe and sound!!

Just stop, it's over!!! I was sitting directly behind you. Not once did I speak a word to any female's there so just stop with that. Then the one jackass who was a few seats down was yelling his lungs out at me like he had some kind of mental issue. Your such a coward that you couldn't even speak to myself or Otis before kickoff. You knew where I was sitting and what I looked like and you deliberately sat in front of us. We just had to guess that was you. You must be a real short 6'5 because my daughters bf was with me and he's 6'3. You spew your bs all season about our entire program as well as jville. Talk bad about our kids,coaches,etc and then come to EC with that big boy smash mouth fb and take an L, now you wanna come up here and lie about how I acted. The WRH posters up here were spot on in telling me what to expect out of the swo fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT