ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ NE ....2A Regional Finals

Just stop, it's over!!! I was sitting directly behind you. Not once did I speak a word to any female's there so just stop with that. Then the one jackass who was a few seats down was yelling his lungs out at me like he had some kind of mental issue. Your such a coward that you couldn't even speak to myself or Otis before kickoff. You knew where I was sitting and what I looked like and you deliberately sat in front of us. We just had to guess that was you. You must be a real short 6'5 because my daughters bf was with me and he's 6'3. You spew your bs all season about our entire program as well as jville. Talk bad about our kids,coaches,etc and then come to EC with that big boy smash mouth fb and take an L, now you wanna come up here and lie about how I acted. The WRH posters up here were spot on in telling me what to expect out of the swo fans.

Dude pipe down. Again no one in front of you. Please stop. You celebrated every TD and yelled every goo play for NE go sit on your own damn side dude. Not that hard geez. Your lucky we at a highschool game and nothing else. Who cares about your young was bf gf. I'm grown dude, don't hang out with the kids, get a life and enjoy the game with your fans. NE played a great game, didn't impress me. Freshwater is a beast not much else. But win with class, we can tell you never been here before. You make an ass out of your self like I knew you would. Your a clown bro. Stop acting hard and get a life. Your a painter and good one as I've seen not a ball player. So control your self. Your barking up a tree you can't get down from

Congrats to Northeastern and good luck next week!! Y’all have a great team, but your dumbass fans that sit on the wrong side are cruisin for a

Come on,really? If you had a problem with me you knew where I was. Nothing was said from myself or Otis up there to any SWO fan. As a matter of fact when I celebrated a nhs score I did so by throwing my arms up, not yelling or anything else. Otis, he barely talked to me up there and never said a word.

Dude just stop this is highschool FOOTBALL. No one is going to do anything to you, but they def would if you grew up Where i came from. Take the win and move on damn. Your a clown

Dude pipe down. Again no one in front of you. Please stop. You celebrated every TD and yelled every goo play for NE go sit on your own damn side dude. Not that hard geez. Your lucky we at a highschool game and nothing else. Who cares about your young was bf gf. I'm grown dude, don't hang out with the kids, get a life and enjoy the game with your fans. NE played a great game, didn't impress me. Freshwater is a beast not much else. But win with class, we can tell you never been here before. You make an ass out of your self like I knew you would. Your a clown bro. Stop acting hard and get a life. Your a painter and good one as I've seen not a ball player. So control your self. Your barking up a tree you can't get down from

Once again, stop with the lies. I never yelled or said anything disrespectful to any swo fans. I said nothing the entire time and didn't interact with anyone other than Otis and these 2 swo fans that were sitting beside me. They were great, we talked about our conferences, how bad ptank and croatan were amongst other things. Super nice people.

What am I doing, I always tell eaglefan to stop entertaining your ridiculous statements and here I am doing it. No more, games over and on to Raleigh.

Reactions: eaglez15
What am I doing, I always tell eaglefan to stop entertaining your ridiculous statements and here I am doing it. No more, games over and on to Raleigh.

Ill.be there clown. Will leave the wife at home this time.

Biggest mistake I made last night:: I don't drink coffee. For over a year its been only water. Since i had a 2 hr drive starting at 10:35 last night I stopped and got a large coffee before leaving Elizabeth city. I stopped in Williamston and got another large coffee. Got home and stayed on here till 1:30 or 2 am. Then laid in bed with my 60 yr old heart racin and thinking of the game. No way to sleep. Last time I noticed the clock it was after 4am. Now here I am headed to G- ville to donate blood platelets at 5:35. Going shopping with the wife after that. With luck I want have to do that again. Remind me not to drink coffee next week!!!

First off I gotta say Congrats to N.E. from what ive heard and read you guys deserved to win tonight ....hats off...as for my STALLIONS THANK YOU for a wonderful season ...you guys have nothing to be ashamed of, you left it ALL out there on the field.........for the seniors way to set an example for the younger dudes.....way to invest in the program.....COACH Dempsey continue the great work you do with the program.....!!!!!!.....N.E bring that ring back to the EAST fellas set the foundation for the future in EC ....GOOD LUCK froM SWO36

1SWO1-You should stop lying on Goob and those guys. They only talked amongst themselves. I was doing more cheering than they were. Goob hardly opened his mouth. Your trying to change the conversation cause you loss.

The fact of the matter is NE is now your Daddy!

Last edited:
1SWO1-You should stop lying on Goob and those guys. They only talked amongst themselves. I was doing more cheering than they were. Goob hardly opened his mouth. Your trying to change the conversation cause you loss.

Get a clue bandwagon fan. NE will never be anyone's daddy. They win one game now their our daddy your laughable. NE as a program has a long ways to go to catch SWO. Our name. speaks for our selves throughout the state. Your team isn't even playing or never was, wtf are you even talking about

1SWO1 just in case you didn't know, NE has been here before.. We lost to Salisbury in 2010 in championship game. Not only that , I notice you beat you chest about your ancient rings , or your participation ring down in 1aa , NE was a 4a school in one of the toughest conferences HS football ..Big East Conference.. So while you were playing cupcakes for years , we were BigBoy playing.. Now let's talk about where we have come from since Coach Moore took over .. When we compare the last 15 years ,SWO not even close. Except for your 1aa Chip you been quite the Lil Mouse of the South. We have listen to your rhetoric all season , please do us all a favor and just let it go. And food for thought , if NE would've been in 2a in 2000- 03 , you wouldn't have those little shiny things you talk about so much..
Oh , and we dont want to be your daddy , let WRH adopt you they live closer..

1SWO1 just in case you didn't know, NE has been here before.. We lost to Salisbury in 2010 in championship game. Not only that , I notice you beat you chest about your ancient rings , or your participation ring down in 1aa , NE was a 4a school in one of the toughest conferences HS football ..Big East Conference.. So while you were playing cupcakes for years , we were BigBoy playing.. Now let's talk about where we have come from since Coach Moore took over .. When we compare the last 15 years ,SWO not even close. Except for your 1aa Chip you been quite the Lil Mouse of the South. We have listen to your rhetoric all season , please do us all a favor and just let it go. And food for thought , if NE would've been in 2a in 2000- 03 , you wouldn't have those little shiny things you talk about so much..

Well that about sums it up! Lol

Reactions: daagoob

Thanks for that post Falcon. A few of them were some really sore losers and just let their emotions get to them. In particular that guy that was in between us up on the top row. He was doing his best trying to provoke me but I wouldn't bite and it was making him enraged. He was yelling all kinds of stuff at me and I never spoke a word to him. He just knew I was a NHS guy because they were up there joking about Freshwater and how little he was. They said he was more like 5'9 165 lbs lol. They were ridiculing him hard. I did say something about that but that was before kickoff. Never interacted with their fans during the game.

I had all this stuff I wanted to say to one person in particular but I thought about it...the pie in his face and crow he’s eating right now is enough. All the crap talked about Aaron Harris not being able to throw and he lit your defense up with the pass. All the crap talked about Hodge being small but I saw him tackle everyone who ran his way. All that stuff about us being choke artists but we didn’t choke, we prevailed and kept our cool and even though the tactic of switching jerseys was used it didn’t even matter! All that talk about rings didn’t help anyone last night. Whether we win Saturday or not (which I’m confident we will) I hope some of you will learn to keep your negativity to yourself because the leather on the bottom of your boot has to taste pretty bad when you put your foot in your mouth!

I’m just gonna sit this right here....

Dude LoL your funny after this I'll leave you alone. Clown GO do some research. 40 years ago you win a title. Made it to one now two state games, and you think your something LoL wow dude. SWO won. 3 titles in 5 year span went to 4 in 6 year span all in 2a before they had a split (2a and 2aa) as one of the smaller 2a schools in the state. SWO won three titles playing in the hardest 2a conference in the state. A 10 year span SWO or Clinton. Represented the east in the title game. Had one i repeat one losing season in 35 years..... a 79 winning percent. Dropped to 1aa (where we should always play due to being so small,but glad we dont) for three years went to the title game twice and won another ring. SWO is a powerhouse and has been for last 30+ years. Many kids to NFL and power 5 colleges.

NE is a good football team this. No powerhouse and won't be until you win many titles. Congrats on a 4a title, but you have to drop all the way down to 2a to brag? You haven't won a title in 2a and have been to one now two games in 40 years. Give it a rest dude.

I had all this stuff I wanted to say to one person in particular but I thought about it...the pie in his face and crow he’s eating right now is enough. All the crap talked about Aaron Harris not being able to throw and he lit your defense up with the pass. All the crap talked about Hodge being small but I saw him tackle everyone who ran his way. All that stuff about us being choke artists but we didn’t choke, we prevailed and kept our cool and even though the tactic of switching jerseys was used it didn’t even matter! All that talk about rings didn’t help anyone last night. Whether we win Saturday or not (which I’m confident we will) I hope some of you will learn to keep your negativity to yourself because the leather on the bottom of your boot has to taste pretty bad when you put your foot in your mouth!

LoL NE is a good team not sure.how many times have to say it, that will be the last. The little corner got beat every time Jordan ran his way, not sure if you were even at the game lol. Pass defense Def made Harris look good.

Enough said, I do wish you could've heard them ridiculing Freshwater prior to kickoff. Boy I bet those guys felt stupid one they saw him play.

Reactions: dogs79 and eaglez15
LoL NE is a good team not sure.how many times have to say it, that will be the last. The little corner got beat every time Jordan ran his way, not sure if you were even at the game lol. Pass defense Def made Harris look good.

Did you really say say pass defense made Harris look good?! Lol! Really? Well what defense made his running look good because he killed y’all in both! Your OU recruit made his running look good I guess because he couldn’t catch him neither could anyone else. Just stop trying to argue and say we beat y’all fair and square. You must’ve been at the game but not paying attention.

Dude LoL your funny after this I'll leave you alone. Clown GO do some research. 40 years ago you win a title. Made it to one now two state games, and you think your something LoL wow dude. SWO won. 3 titles in 5 year span went to 4 in 6 year span all in 2a before they had a split (2a and 2aa) as one of the smaller 2a schools in the state. SWO won three titles playing in the hardest 2a conference in the state. A 10 year span SWO or Clinton. Represented the east in the title game. Had one i repeat one losing season in 35 years..... a 79 winning percent. Dropped to 1aa (where we should always play due to being so small,but glad we dont) for three years went to the title game twice and won another ring. SWO is a powerhouse and has been for last 30+ years. Many kids to NFL and power 5 colleges.

NE is a good football team this. No powerhouse and won't be until you win many titles. Congrats on a 4a title, but you have to drop all the way down to 2a to brag? You haven't won a title in 2a and have been to one now two games in 40 years. Give it a rest dude.

They dropped to 2a because they built another school geez! Smh

Does this thing have a Love button lol

Really?? Who?????????

NFL
Marcus Jones
Richard koonce
Kendric Burney NC top 100 athlete ever. NC athlete of the year for all sports

Power 5

Players listed above and

Dakota Marshall ECU
Charlie Dempsey (coach) ECU
Deanglo Mckinze ECU
Austin hates ECU
Zach Matics
Ryan Pedin APP St
Kashwan Brooks LSU
Derrick Green OU
Jimmie Taylor VT
Christin Haynes Charlotte
Aaron Brooks

Just to name a few off the top of my head I'm old and forget a lot of things

NE and Jacksonville the two worst teams in the state according to one... playing for state titles. Imagine that! Lol Congratulations Eagles!

Unbelievable comeback!!!
We were pulling for the Cards here in Elizabeth City. You are 100% correct, how ironic is it that the two most overhyped,choke artist teams with no rings and traditions are playing for the state titles. All the while both beating a SWO team with such rich tradition and a lot of rings. Best of luck to your Cards!!!

What number is Jordan on the field I thought it was 25

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT