ADVERTISEMENT

SWO (0-2) @ JH ROSE (0-3)

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Stallions who have went lame hobble to Rose who havnt smelt like one in a clash of the winless. Both being outscored more than 2-1 try and put it together.

I wont do the play by play this game as I am going to the local school who are at home and playing good ball so far.

GOOOOOOO STALLIOOOOOOOOOONS

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Any given Friday, anything can happen. But swo better make adjustments quick, or it will get ugly in the 1st quarter. JHR have some ballers, especially d1 back, NC state commit at RB Allen. Most years would love this match-up, but this year isn't like any other at swo.

Any given Friday, anything can happen. But swo better make adjustments quick, or it will get ugly in the 1st quarter. JHR have some ballers, especially d1 back, NC state commit at RB Allen. Most years would love this match-up, but this year isn't like any other at swo.
Rose has a good looking looking qb too. He threw some good passes against NE last week. I haven't seen SWO this season but they better be ready to play when they go to Greenville. Rose is better than their 0-3 record would show.

For someone who posted they were done posting about SWO, you have posted twice since. So whats it gonna be?

Man, talk about fair weathered fans. You and the guy in Missouri jumping ship fast. As long as you guys were winning, it was great. Posting all the time, and doing play by play in games with Dixon and Lejeune from the tree stand to now going to see the local team playing "good ball so far".

Great fans and pride in the program for sure....

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
For someone who posted they were done posting about SWO, you have posted twice since. So whats it gonna be?

Man, talk about fair weathered fans. You and the guy in Missouri jumping ship fast. As long as you guys were winning, it was great. Posting all the time, and doing play by play in games with Dixon and Lejeune from the tree stand to now going to see the local team playing "good ball so far".

What clown? Stay in your lane there cowboy. That meth in DC got you on a high horse tonight? I bleed black and orange and will till I die farm boy. I've missed about five games in 25 years attending games. I played at SWO and had two sons play at Swo. There is a group of us, top row 50 for 25 years. No fair weather fans here with me or with swo1, period.

Swo is just down, small amounts of players and talent and size. Not very good this year, period.

You can get my d out your mouth and stop the fan boy type behavior. Counting how many post I've made. I'll do whatever I want cowboy here or anywhere I want.

But to be honest, you don't have a team,
you're not even from the area. No ties to no team, pull for anyone who is winning from DC. Told you already farm boy, your talk and jokes and jabs have gone to far. Any time you can bring your farm boy friends and come to swo game. Like I said not hard to find and there every Friday night.

@UNC91 what do you think the problem is down there? Swo always seems to have athletes, and usually has a lot of size. Is the program lacking the talent that they usually have or is it something else. One thing I've always said is that I like the playoffs so much better when the schools down south are playing at their best. Your teams fans travel so well and it makes for such a better playoff environment than when we play schools like Kinston, Fairmont,St Pauls,etc. The SWO's,WRH's,and Clinton's fanbases bring it. Y'all got that fire and passion. When we played at Clinton for the Eastern Championship two years ago the environment was second to none. When SWO and WRH came to Elizabeth City our stadium was lit 🔥. That's what I miss and I sure hope we get the opportunity to play one of the big 3 down south this playoff season.

Reactions: UNC91
My my, a little salty I see. Me questioning why you continue to post after saying you were finished seems to have touched a nerve. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you played there, two sons played there, picked up roots on field, wear the required sideline attire, made hot dogs, took up tickets, pulled the half and half and picked up the yard markers and pylons after the game, congrats. Past performance or accolades still doesnt explain why you keep yapping on here and bad mouthing the coaches.

Who I follow and where I live has absolutely nothing to do with you. I call a spade a spade. You are whining and moaning each and every time you come on. You make all these claims that arent true and I call you out on them. You have no rebuttal, only some grade school playground insults. Very classy and articulate. Your responses should make you and all SWO fans proud.

I told you a couple of months ago, you post something that isnt accurate, I was going to call you out on it. You said you were done posting, yet you keep posting.

Go ahead, reply to the post above asking whats wrong. Blame the coaching staff not "relating" to kids and not going into the communities banging on doors or whatever past staffs did. Blame the kid playing QB. Blame the coaches not all wearing the same clothes. Blame something or someone. I will wait for the excuses from you, the proud SWO alumni.

• Haha
@UNC91 what do you think the problem is down there? Swo always seems to have athletes, and usually has a lot of size. Is the program lacking the talent that they usually have or is it something else. One thing I've always said is that I like the playoffs so much better when the schools down south are playing at their best. Your teams fans travel so well and it makes for such a better playoff environment than when we play schools like Kinston, Fairmont,St Pauls,etc. The SWO's,WRH's,and Clinton's fanbases bring it. Y'all got that fire and passion. When we played at Clinton for the Eastern Championship two years ago the environment was second to none. When SWO and WRH came to Elizabeth City our stadium was lit 🔥. That's what I miss and I sure hope we get the opportunity to play one of the big 3 down south this playoff season.

Last 5 year in my opinion, the writing was in the sad. We got a coach who can't relate to the trouble single home poor kids that will run through a wall for you. Padget could and would always side on his players side and let a lot slide. Most kids in Onslow county with a football skill set and willing to learn and win went to swo for 20 years. Now we have kids living in our own district that do go to swo. Have ex swo players kids not going to swo, which NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. We have kids walking the halls at swo who won't play for this coach. It's been building for years. We have a stude RB only a soph but only gets a few touches a game, have him playing LB instead. Like I said before we look like a rec team, from the coaching staff to the players. No excitement from the players, a whole lot of screaming from the coaches.

When swo was top notch program, had about 20 ex players on the sidelines every friday. It was a family, ex players were coaches and knew what it took to win. Had about 20 coaches as well.

I saw zero ex players on the sidelines first 2 games. Have about four or five coaches these days. Rock bottom is what swo is at

Reactions: Griddie and daagoob
My my, a little salty I see. Me questioning why you continue to post after saying you were finished seems to have touched a nerve. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you played there, two sons played there, picked up roots on field, wear the required sideline attire, made hot dogs, took up tickets, pulled the half and half and picked up the yard markers and pylons after the game, congrats. Past performance or accolades still doesnt explain why you keep yapping on here and bad mouthing the coaches.

Who I follow and where I live has absolutely nothing to do with you. I call a spade a spade. You are whining and moaning each and every time you come on. You make all these claims that arent true and I call you out on them. You have no rebuttal, only some grade school playground insults. Very classy and articulate. Your responses should make you and all SWO fans proud.

I told you a couple of months ago, you post something that isnt accurate, I was going to call you out on it. You said you were done posting, yet you keep posting.

Go ahead, reply to the post above asking whats wrong. Blame the coaching staff not "relating" to kids and not going into the communities banging on doors or whatever past staffs did. Blame the kid playing QB. Blame the coaches not all wearing the same clothes. Blame something or someone. I will wait for the excuses from you, the proud SWO alumni.

Lol farmboy leave the house and enjoy life. You are obsessed with me and swo, it's okay. You sound like the little boy who couldn't make the soccer team all four years of school.

Last 5 year in my opinion, the writing was in the sad. We got a coach who can't relate to the trouble single home poor kids that will run through a wall for you. Padget could and would always side on his players side and let a lot slide. Most kids in Onslow county with a football skill set and willing to learn and win went to swo for 20 years. Now we have kids living in our own district that do go to swo. Have ex swo players kids not going to swo, which NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. We have kids walking the halls at swo who won't play for this coach. It's been building for years. We have a stude RB only a soph but only gets a few touches a game, have him playing LB instead. Like I said before we look like a rec team, from the coaching staff to the players. No excitement from the players, a whole lot of screaming from the coaches.

When swo was top notch program, had about 20 ex players on the sidelines every friday. It was a family, ex players were coaches and knew what it took to win. Had about 20 coaches as well.

I saw zero ex players on the sidelines first 2 games. Have about four or five coaches these days. Rock bottom is what swo is at
Even being all the way up here by the Va line, we have heard from other teams fans that the coaching there isn't anything like it used to be . That's sad to hear because Swo does have a ton of tradition. I like seeing former players on the sidelines and I definitely think that makes a huge difference. Young players feed off of that and they want to play their best and try and show out in front of them. I really expected SWO to be a strong contender in the east this year.

Does/did Onslow County have open enrollment? All these kids from all over the county somehow make it to a 2A school? Open enrollment would explain it. If not, well I'm not sure. I know kids from Pender county crossed county lines somehow a couple of years back. Onslow fairly large county with what, 7 high schools? Very interesting indeed

Didn't Dempsey play there? College career? Assistant coach there before getting head job? Surely he can relate to the area, no? Did he tell former players to stop coming? Not give them the correct shirt, shorts or nice hat to wear? Them not coming, is that his fault too? 20 coaches? That's probably 2 per player. We talking actual coaches or get back, clip board coaches?

I mean come on, this is serious. Jville has a nice little streak against your guys, but losing to White Oak? Come on #1 fan, we need real info!!

Even being all the way up here by the Va line, we have heard from other teams fans that the coaching there isn't anything like it used to be . That's sad to hear because Swo does have a ton of tradition. I like seeing former players on the sidelines and I definitely think that makes a huge difference. Young players feed off of that and they want to play their best and try and show out in front of them. I really expected SWO to be a strong contender in the east this year.

We haven't been a contender in 8 years or so. We have been hiding in the worst conference in the state, playing cupcakes. Then play a decent team in playoffs, blow out. All good things come to an end brother, just wish it wasn't this soon. I'll still be at every game, you already know that..

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
We haven't been a contender in 8 years or so. We have been hiding in the worst conference in the state, playing cupcakes. Then play a decent team in playoffs, blow out. All good things come to an end brother, just wish it wasn't this soon. I'll still be at every game, you already know that..
Community has to create talent and get the kids into football. Coaches has got to be the leaders. It's got to be hard to do that in these times. I think in a couple years, we're going to see ED loaded to that example

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Community has to create talent and get the kids into football. Coaches has got to be the leaders. It's got to be hard to do that in these times. I think in a couple years, we're going to see ED loaded to that example

Believe me, a ton of swo talent of the past, has stayed around an raised kids. There're many kids with great football genes from swo in the community. Seem to win at all levels in youth ball for years. There's a Burney about to enter middle school who I've heard is the next coming of kendric burney. But in my opinion, it all starts with the coaches.

If a coach has their teams back, these kids at swo will run through a wall for you. If the coach can't relate, kids will quit giving the effort. Saw it friday night, kids sitting alone on the bench, no excitement at all. Growing pains? Maybe? But for last two years all I've heard is swo is young but talented.

Reactions: daagoob

That was the exact thought I got too. Fair weather. Here at the other Southwest, I'm talking stone cold 💩 about my boys this year, but I'm still going. I'd never pick another game to go to, just because the others teams are playing better. If we suck, we suck. To each his own, though.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
What clown? Stay in your lane there cowboy. That meth in DC got you on a high horse tonight? I bleed black and orange and will till I die farm boy. I've missed about five games in 25 years attending games. I played at SWO and had two sons play at Swo. There is a group of us, top row 50 for 25 years. No fair weather fans here with me or with swo1, period.

Swo is just down, small amounts of players and talent and size. Not very good this year, period.

You can get my d out your mouth and stop the fan boy type behavior. Counting how many post I've made. I'll do whatever I want cowboy here or anywhere I want.

But to be honest, you don't have a team,
you're not even from the area. No ties to no team, pull for anyone who is winning from DC. Told you already farm boy, your talk and jokes and jabs have gone to far. Any time you can bring your farm boy friends and come to swo game. Like I said not hard to find and there every Friday night.

The only thing change at Swo they not in that cupcake conference. With the strength of the conference. Coaches gonna have to do some coaching. Anybody know anything about Southwest football will tell you sw is a ground pound team. It’s been that way for the last 30 years. Now they think you can just flip a switch start passing. I can see passing a little bit. But when have a running back that had 5 touches all runs of 10yds or better. You run him till they stop him. Any other team would give him at least 15-20 carries a game. I hear they had a coaches meeting. For what? it’s simple run the rock. To be honest Southwest needs to go in a different direction. 8 years coaching with Only one conference championship. Ray Charles can see it’s not the players. Jv team went undefeated last year. I think they lost maybe 2 games the previous year. If they don’t stop the bleeding now. I can Guarantee they gonna wish they did next year. Kids talking about leaving they had a linemen that started last year they bench he quit. Had a linemen that was key to jv success last year quit. They got a kid that move to Texas started in Texas. Came back to Southwest this year he quit. When is Sw planning on stopping the bleeding?

Last edited:
The only thing change at Swo they not in that cupcake conference. With the strength of the conference. Coaches gonna have to do some coaching. Anybody know anything about Southwest football will tell you sw is a ground pound team. It’s been that way for the last 30 years. Now they think you can just flip a switch start passing. I can see passing a little bit. But when have a running back that had 5 touches all runs of 10yds or better. You run him till they stop him. Any other team would give him at least 15-20 carries a game. I hear they had a coaches meeting. For what? it’s simple run the rock. To be honest Southwest needs to go in a different direction. 8 years coaching with Only one conference championship. Ray Charles can see it’s not the players. Jv team went undefeated last year. I think they lost maybe 2 games the previous year. If they don’t stop the bleeding now. I can Guarantee they gonna wish they did next year. Kids talking about leaving they had a linemen that started last year they bench he quit. Had a linemen that was key to jv success last year quit. They got a kid that move to Texas started in Texas. Came back to Southwest this year he quit. When is Sw planning on stopping the bleeding?

Damn brother, sounds horrible. Never I my life heard of kids quitting at SWO. WOW Have things fallen fast and hard.

Swo won many titles by pounding the rock period. Padget always preached, 3 things can happen when you pass and 2 aren't good. Run the ball 45 times a game. The young back needs 20 25 carries a game period. QB looks lost and has no time or awareness period.

Problem is, clown boy is the AD, not sure how he ever got the job. He won't fire Dempsey, good old boys who can't do anything wrong. When swo wins 1 or 2 games this year, hopefully Dempsey resigns and takes his clowns he hires with him. One Coach needs to put down the weights and stop walking around like he's god. The other needs to take some mediation classes to calm the hell down. It's like a rec program wearing swo jerseys. Crazy time at the corral.

That was the exact thought I got too. Fair weather. Here at the other Southwest, I'm talking stone cold 💩 about my boys this year, but I'm still going. I'd never pick another game to go to, just because the others teams are playing better. If we suck, we suck. To each his own, though.

Stay in your lane young buck. I'll be at every game swo plays. Unlike your scared self, I will post my thoughts. Swe sucks never was good, never will be good. Swo was a powerhouse program known around the state for 30 years.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
Stay in your lane young buck. I'll be at every game swo plays. Unlike your scared self, I will post my thoughts. Swe sucks never was good, never will be good. Swo was a powerhouse program known around the state for 30 years.
Yes ma'am.

• Haha
Reactions: Orangecrush95
This is great stuff. Where is SWOunclerico or whatever his name is? I would be interested to hear his take.

A coaches meeting, one coach lifting weights, mediation classes for another, AD causing problems and on top of everything else, a dress code problem on the sideline. Im telling you, this is serious business.

Maybe the Stallions can put up a good showing in Greenville. At least one good enough to get everyone off the ledge they are on or at least good enough to get the play by play man in tree stand back.

I will be monitoring this ongoing situation.

• Haha
This is great stuff. Where is SWOunclerico or whatever his name is? I would be interested to hear his take.

A coaches meeting, one coach lifting weights, mediation classes for another, AD causing problems and on top of everything else, a dress code problem on the sideline. Im telling you, this is serious business.

Maybe the Stallions can put up a good showing in Greenville. At least one good enough to get everyone off the ledge they are on or at least good enough to get the play by play man in tree stand back.

I will be monitoring this ongoing situation.

I will do the play by play thread next week. The local team is away. Here in the rural country almost all away games are 2 hours or more. Heck I Iive 13 miles from the nearest gas station. I consider myself lucky in having football in two states, NC and MO. SWO will always be my team. Kids grad there. Son, Daughter and grand kids are still there. Good, bad or indifferent I will root for both, each in there own time and place. I will make the trip to NC in October and hope to see some of ya'll at a SWO game.

GO STALLIONS
GO BISON

Understand and can appreciate your passion. I also find your posts entertaining compared to all the blame game and excuses other SWO posters put on here.
It’s crazy isn’t it? I will give SWO#1 credit. That gentleman is classy and never bashes anyone. He loves his Stallions. Now for some other SWO fans. You getting a real good taste of what everyone has to hear. They can be passionate about their team but nobody else can be about theirs without them throwing insults about how the other team and coaches suck. Now mind you this is after that team has beaten them 30. You will always get the whole SWO won or played for state titles 200 years ago. Never want to talk about the last 10 years. Now that they are no longer in a JV conference any longer your seeing what’s really up with them. Now watch where this is going to go. The typical grade school response about Jacksonville and how horrible we have been and how horrible our coaches are no athletes will be lucky to win two games or the classic Havelock will beat you by 50 lol. I was at the White Oak SWO game. Sad part is WhiteOak had 3 TD called back so it was actually worst then what the final was. They can’t still find it in themselves to give credit to another team and simply congratulate the kids and coaches on their win. It’s White Oak is horrible. It’s just sad and crazy to hear week in and out. Wait till you see the response to this post.

You’ve been saying this consistently and some have scoffed at it. Well, looks like you are and have been spot on. Doesn’t appear things will get better anytime soon until there is change.

You’ve been saying this consistently and some have scoffed at it. Well, looks like you are and have been spot on. Doesn’t appear things will get better anytime soon until there is change.

Yes sir, sad times at the corral.

Reactions: Griddie

I will be monitoring this ongoing situation
I was thinking the same thing tbh. Something is definitely not right down there.
Stevie wonder can see what the problem is. The big question is where do they go from here. To correct the problem you must acknowledge the problem. Hopefully win or lose they improve. Maybe this week they can get some momentum before conference. The kids need a win desperately.

Reactions: Griddie and UNC91
Maybe if the coaches stay off social media. Worried about who is criticizing them they might can do some coaching. They got their mind on everything except coaching. Focus on doing your job.

Maybe if the coaches stay off social media. Worried about who is criticizing them they might can do some coaching. They got their mind on everything except coaching. Focus on doing your job.

Social media? Really brother? I'm not sure how all that stuff works? Weird how their surprised to hear everyone is criticizing them? The product on the field is horrible, the way they handle themselves is horrible??? I'm mean did they think no one would notice?? This stuff you can't make up man. Send them all packing, everyone of them. The man from Vegas, that came in this year, is bat shit crazy on the sidelines every game.

Social media? Really brother? I'm not sure how all that stuff works? Weird how their surprised to hear everyone is criticizing them? The product on the field is horrible, the way they handle themselves is horrible??? I'm mean did they think no one would notice?? This stuff you can't make up man. Send them all packing, everyone of them. The man from Vegas, that came in this year, is bat shit crazy on the sidelines every game.
I am not defending the guy from Vegas. To be honest with you. His the only one that got anything between his ears. His just a emotional type guy I like him. Does he need to calm down a little on the sideline maybe so. Far as his coaching skills he knows football. The rest of them have no clue. Defense not the problem that’s my opinion. When you throw the ball every down. You give your opponent more opportunities to score. Need to get back to the ground assault. Control the clock a little bit. Sw know they complete some passes. So why not throw a little? Slants/screens short passes every pass don’t have to be vertical passes. Sw got some good athletes its time to use them. I heard they had a meeting maybe they realized what they need to do to put the team in a better situation to win or at least compete. Yep really bruh!!!😂 I was ask to put the gloves back on. So I unfriend Dempsey since his so sensitive. His so focus on what I say instead doing his job. I coached for 15 years I was criticized. Before the great Phil Padgett started Winning state championship he was criticized. By the way I am the founder of the Sw Ravens football rec teams,coached a lot of this talent. I know that the problem isn’t the kids. Apparently his to focus on social media then doing his job. Maybe since I unfriend him he can focus on his job. I wasn’t trying to hurt the guys feelings. I was just speaking on my observation of the games.

Last edited:
Rose BIG!!! Onslow normally doesn’t handle passing teams well.
Normally they don’t I agree. They have a good defense coordinator. I see sw getting over the hurdle tonight or it being close. JH-Rose might be 0-3 but they played some good teams. Swo been killing them selves trying to pass every down. I see sw making this game competitive. No big win for Rose if they win.

I am not defending the guy from Vegas. To be honest with you. His the only one that got anything between his ears. His just a emotional type guy I like him. Does he need to calm down a little on the sideline maybe so. Far as his coaching skills he knows football. The rest of them have no clue. Defense not the problem that’s my opinion. When you throw the ball every down. You give your opponent more opportunities to score. Need to get back to the ground assault. Control the clock a little bit. Sw know they complete some passes. So why not throw a little? Slants/screens short passes every pass don’t have to be vertical passes. Sw got some good athletes its time to use them. I heard they had a meeting maybe they realized what they need to do to put the team in a better situation to win or at least compete. Yep really bruh!!!😂 I was ask to put the gloves back on. So I unfriend Dempsey since his so sensitive. His so focus on what I say instead doing his job. I coached for 15 years I was criticized. Before the great Phil Padgett started Winning state championship he was criticized. By the way I am the founder of the Sw Ravens football rec teams,coached a lot of this talent. I know that the problem isn’t the kids. Apparently his to focus on social media then doing his job. Maybe since I unfriend him he can focus on his job. I wasn’t trying to hurt the guys feelings. I was just speaking on my observation of the games.

Put the gloves back on? Dempsey is soft as they come. Young boy can't even take an observation of his team. The guy is a joke in my opinion. Was shocked when he got the job, laughed when he thought he was doing a great job coaching in the cupcake conference.

Pound the rock, limited the other team possessions and pound the rock some more. I would tell the qb to throw twice a game. Stop running to the sidelines every play with the qb, damn no wonder the kid is slow and tired all game. The game of football is not this difficult geez.

Stallions come in rated by the great sage Simmons at #51 .... :eek:

And it seems even lower by a lot of SWO fans. I rate em #2 right behind the Local Mo. team I will go watch tonight.

GO STALLIONS
GO BISON

Put the gloves back on? Dempsey is soft as they come. Young boy can't even take an observation of his team. The guy is a joke in my opinion. Was shocked when he got the job, laughed when he thought he was doing a great job coaching in the cupcake conference.

Pound the rock, limited the other team possessions and pound the rock some more. I would tell the qb to throw twice a game. Stop running to the sidelines every play with the qb, damn no wonder the kid is slow and tired all game. The game of football is not this difficult geez.

I think one of the podcast guys Calculate. Just running back and forth in the Jacksonville game he ran 2 miles. Just to get the play smh.

• Haha
I’ve been reading the comments on this thread and it reminded me of when we lost our HOF coach Allen Brown who retired…and things went downhill fast…new coach came in and totally changed the offense into like an Air Raid system and Thomasville Bulldog football was NEVER about throwing the ball and the players never adjusted to it,we were always a Run heavy team and put your best players on defense and it worked for many years which produced state championships,Sate runners up,many many western finals appearances,and very deep playoff runs,all state players one right after the other,set up in the I formation and physically beat teams up,we 2 platooned also,new coaches came in players would come in from offense and defense and just sit down,no coaching the kids up getting on their asses for missed assignments now drawing on the clip boards,players laughing and goofing off then getting their asses handed to them,no discipline,what Allen Brown built was destroyed in a very short time,no former players came back to help at least to my knowledge,it was a sorry situation for a once dominate program for many years…we constantly beat bigger schools,because we were expected to win,but the years after Allen Brown retired,it changed to “well we just want to compete and come away with no injuries…under AB if you played for Thomasville you went into a game expecting absolute victory with zero excuses…hopefully we’re on our way back now

Last edited:
I’ve been reading the comments on this thread and it reminded me of when we lost our HOF coach Allen Brown who retired…and things went downhill fast…new coach came in and totally changed the offense into like an Air Raid system and Thomasville Bulldog football was NEVER about throwing the ball and the players never adjusted to it,we were always a Run heavy team and put your best players on defense and it worked for many years which produced state championships,Sate runners up,many many western finals appearances,and very deep playoff runs,all state players one right after the other,set up in the I formation and physically beat teams up,we 2 platooned also,new coaches came in players would come in from offense and defense and just sit down,no coaching the kids up getting on their asses for missed assignments now drawing on the clip boards,players laughing and goofing off then getting their asses handed to them,no discipline,what Allen Brown built was destroyed in a very short time,no former players came back to help at least to my knowledge,it was a sorry situation for a once dominate program for many years…we constantly beat bigger schools,because we were expected to win,but the years after Allen Brown retired,it changed to “well we just want to compete and come away with no injuries…under AB if you played for Thomasville you went into a game expecting absolute victory with zero excuses…hopefully we’re on our way back now

Same story down this way. You hit it on the head brother. Hopefully change will be made, and swo will become the power they were once.

Reactions: daagoob and SWO-#1
2 miles geez....... I'm no genius, but damn that sounds crazyyyyyy

It's Friday and even the JD News is silent on HS Football. Use to be starting Wednesday there were feature stories on SWO, NorthSide, Jacksonville, ect leading up to the upcoming games. Nothing this whole week, only old tid bits from last week.

Where ya at Chris Miller ???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT