ADVERTISEMENT

SWO (0-2) @ JH ROSE (0-3)

9 - 6

Damm pound the rock. Like a classic swo drive.... power I give the boy Kerr touches and bam.... TD SWO

This is just awesome stuff. If I wasnt so old, I would be ready to tighten the old chin strap and throw a block! In all seriousness, congrats on positive thoughts even in a game with an 0-3 team with all that firepower. I am still seeing 1-5 or 0-6 based on schedule you guys have but I do notice some of the SWO nay sayers were encouraged last night. Looking forward to going to Jacksonville Friday night. Hope the field is in better shape than our last visit.

And yes, the Dogs took it on the chin last night. Beaten by a better team at this stage of the season but thats nothing new based on past seasons. We will be better for it for sure.

Reactions: SWO-WA
My thoughts:

Thanks for everything you do brother. All I ever asked for was to give the boys a chance to win. Pound the rock, power I let our young back get going. The big FB Hines, has he not been playing yet this year. The kid is a load to bring down for sure.

I was at the game, Allen rb is the real deal, we couldn't stop him all night. Like you said probably best back we will see this year. Swo will come ready to play Friday at the corral. I'll be there like always and looking forward to it

Reactions: SWO-#1 and SWO-WA
Glad to see things seem well in Stallion land again. Back to pounding the rock.

Got to see a running game last night at the local HS first home game this year. One of the craziest games I've seen in a long time.

The Bison started their first drive at their 20 after stopping the Bulldogs on downs. They had a pretty good QB, tall and talented, both passing and running. Here is a stat for ya, We ran a total of 4 Off plays the first 18 minutes of the game. Didnt get a first down till well into the 2nd qtr. At that point we were up 26-0. Of the four runs 1 was a two yard loss. BUT the other three went to the house for 220+ yards. The 4th score was a scoop and score when their back caught a pass coming out of the back field, had his bell rung and dropped the tater. We started subbing the Def at that point and went into the half up 40-12. Bad news is we have NO kicking game, matter of fact the other team didnt either.

Final was 53-12 with a running clock 4th qtr. In MO mercy rule kicks in at 35 pt. lead. Havnt seen the box scores but probably had well over 400 yards on the ground. Def demoed tackling 101. I dont think they missed more than a few on first hits, and that was from the second string.

Hope the Stallions have a good game next week, they will need it.

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-WA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT