ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Reminder: Reidsville 34 Clinton 33 2A East Regionals 1998

It’s set up good for you. We play you the last game at SWE eerrr I mean “The Swamp”. I’ll be sure to wear my boots! Lol
I'll make sure to piss on the visitor's side to really push the mud over the edge.

Our stadium area is really normal just like everywhere else when the weather cooperates. The soil just doesn't drain well at all when it rains. And it'll never be addressed, because the home side is all concrete. The unpleasantness over there is probably unknown by the powers that be.

Ramns fans reminds me of 2 seasons ago when Reidsville posters were arguing with each ohter, then following season Shelby fans were having their civil conflict along with Clinton posters and their civil disputes.

ya'll crack me up

Ramns fans reminds me of 2 seasons ago when Reidsville posters were arguing with each ohter, then following season Shelby fans were having their civil conflict along with Clinton posters and their civil disputes.

ya'll crack me up

Rams fans haven't gotten a long since the covid state championship

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I'll make sure to piss on the visitor's side to really push the mud over the edge.

Our stadium area is really normal just like everywhere else when the weather cooperates. The soil just doesn't drain well at all when it rains. And it'll never be addressed, because the home side is all concrete. The unpleasantness over there is probably unknown by the powers that be.
Come on over we can take a piss together. It’s low lying land so it’s prone to get wet if there is any rain. Couple of years ago I noticed the corner of the end zone the water would work up as you walked. But the field was ok. I don’t remember any issues with it. Hopefully SWE and West Craven can both continue to win and make this last game mean something. Those kind of games are always fun. Good luck with your season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT