ADVERTISEMENT

SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

SP will be back to 3A in 4 years dude.
Corndog, pull out the stick, I'm telling ya! Pork chop, pork chop, greasy, greasy, pissing off south point fans is, easy easy....
Not too much longer till Gaston County closes down your crap hole school, because SC is there and your are wearing purple!

See at Huss, we support all of 28052, your territory is gettn closed in on! Haha

Purple Drizzle put up 14!

One last note as i leave this awful thread, I'm gong to reach out to some of my Indian friends and see if they are offended by SPs name and logo so we can get that changed. I'm sure Mr. Booker will enjoy those race cards being played. Bye bye red nation, one more step closer to being shut down and part of Cramer Stuart! You will be as irrelevant as a Jack Flaggler write up! Haha:)

One last note as i leave this awful thread, I'm gong to reach out to some of my Indian friends and see if they are offended by SPs name and logo so we can get that changed. I'm sure Mr. Booker will enjoy those race cards being played. Bye bye red nation, one more step closer to being shut down and part of Cramer Stuart! You will be as irrelevant as a Jack Flaggler write up! Haha:)
You went to bed crying and got up crying. Line up and be the next moron thinking you are on your way to taking down the mighty Raiders. Raider Nation keeps on kicking a$$ year after year when another morons jealousy has visions of shutting it down. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting. Hopefully your tears will dry up by this time next year before SP stomps that a$$ again. EAT YOUR HEART OUT....THIS IS HOW IT HAS BEEN and THIS HOW IT WILL REMAIN. TEAR UP SOME MORE CRYBABY!!!!!!

We saw a few firsts last night ... SP first Punt, SC first point.

I wish it would've at least have ended up 34-21, which was more indicative of the type game it was.

We get a couple key lineman, #74 on Offense and #34 on Defense, back next week to start Conference play that would've come in handy last night ... but overall, it was a decent game and a lot of fun!

#BattleofBelmont actually felt like a battle a few times last night!

Reactions: seadog28
Cramer got better but wasn't a battle

14-0 at half...it was a battle dip weeed. Take those red colored bifocals off and reading your 1974 South Point program like it's a playboy. You sir are the definition of an idiot. Guarantee if you ask 77, 12, 24, or others if it was a battle they'd say yes. Unfortunately what you "battled" was exercise induced asthma as you climbed your tail to the top of Lineberger stadium or maybe that 7th hotdog gave you a little heartburn and you had to battle acid reflux...

SP played their worst game since early last year and won by 27 even though SC had an extra week to prepare. SP plays their normal game and this is an easy 40+ point win.

I wasn't there, but it seems like that's the response SP always gives. Nobody is supposed to stop you and nobody is supposed to make you punt and the other team isn't allowed to score if they do it's because you played poorly. Humble pie should be served in Belmont. It's ok guys...you still won.

The reality is that any kid in that area of Belmont that wants to play college football at UNC, Clemson, USC etc...is not going to get recruited running a 1970s offense. The Muse kid is a great kid and a phenomenal athlete but he would have been a veer qb he would be in law school right now not on a football field. The kids and parents that want to go the next level are smart enough to not put their student athletes in a dead end offense

You went to bed crying and got up crying. Line up and be the next moron thinking you are on your way to taking down the mighty Raiders. Raider Nation keeps on kicking a$$ year after year when another morons jealousy has visions of shutting it down. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting. Hopefully your tears will dry up by this time next year before SP stomps that a$$ again. EAT YOUR HEART OUT....THIS IS HOW IT HAS BEEN and THIS HOW IT WILL REMAIN. TEAR UP SOME MORE CRYBABY!!!!!!
Haha haha, I aint crying, yall are just sore Winners!!! Worst community of fans I've ever seen. You're like the high school version of the Netflix show little tikes!

Reactions: GeorgiaJawJacker
The reality is that any kid in that area of Belmont that wants to play college football at UNC, Clemson, USC etc...is not going to get recruited running a 1970s offense. The Muse kid is a great kid and a phenomenal athlete but he would have been a veer qb he would be in law school right now not on a football field. The kids and parents that want to go the next level are smart enough to not put their student athletes in a dead end offense

Because the rest of Gaston is churning out skill players....

You are a damn joke.

Last I checked kids aren't free to just choose the school they want to attend based on the offense their football program runs?? I know this might be hard to comprehend for anyone from Hunter Huss but high school is actually for education first. And if we ever want any advice on how to run our program I am pretty sure Hunter Huss is the last place we would go for it. We can take constructive criticism from teams like Crest and Shelby... they have earned that right but HH not!!

SP I'm not happy that I hurt your feelings but the truth can do that. There is no way that a great qb or wr would ever come to your school so their high school career could die from "reading the mesh" your school and way of football is fading. That is why you guys talk tradition so much. HH beat you guys last year because they could throw the ball and judging by sc your days are fading

SP I'm not happy that I hurt your feelings but the truth can do that. There is no way that a great qb or wr would ever come to your school so their high school career could die from "reading the mesh" your school and way of football is fading. That is why you guys talk tradition so much. HH beat you guys last year because they could throw the ball and judging by sc your days are fading

There are no "great" QBs and recievers to come through Gaston County. Relish in Huss' FIVE, yes FIVE, career victories against our fading team. You aren't in the least bothering any of us. We laugh at you trying to grasp at straws. You finished with that Hickory game film yet?

I just want to know, is that razor wire fence running around HH's magnificent campus to keep the "students" in or to keep the hood out? Either way, I don't see where it's doing much to make a legacy football program.

Reactions: RaiderRulz
I don't understand why these Huss fans are so worried with SP. Yes, you beat us last year. Who cares? That was last year. You may beat us 50-0 this year. Who cares? We don't play this year, so we'll never find out. You may win the state 3A championship the next 4 years. Good for you. I dont worry about what Huss does. Your 3A, we're 2A so who cares? I would worry about your next game. Whoever that is and seeing improvement from game to game.

Reactions: RaiderRulz
Lol. The football IQ of some people. Let me put it simply for you if a QB can throw any system can use him including SP. On the other hand if he can't read the mesh he can't play in 80% of the systems in college period. Reading from shotgun or from under center is irrelevant. Great players are what they are in any system. Now I'll agree that the athlete could be sold better in many programs but die with reading the mesh is an idiot statement.

Am I wrong, but didn't Huss beat us on a long fumble recovery TD. Wasn't that a 14 point swing? Why on earth are they beating their chests over a lucky bounce considering decades of Red Raider dominance? You can't fix stupid!

Reactions: coondog8585
Hahahaha lol because the spread and double wing are the same. I'm about to watch the Louisville game what's the over under on jackson running inside veer out of double wing. Hahahaha thanks for making my night.

Reading from the shotgun and under center are the same hahaahaha maybe your girlfriend can explain the difference between shotgun and under center

Fundamentally yes they are the same. When you read a position that player dictates the mesh. In other words the player will give you one or the other. It doesn't matter what formation or what position you read the ability to execute that read is the same.

Haha haha, I aint crying, yall are just sore Winners!!! Worst community of fans I've ever seen. You're like the high school version of the Netflix show little tikes!
A jealous crybaby at that. Quit the whining and you won't look so pathetic. LMAO !!!!!!

Reactions: coondog8585
Best of luck to the Raiders the rest of the way out. Shelby, ER, Ashbrook...is there anybody else on the schedule that's going to provide any resistance.

First off as a loyal Huskie I find it appalling how openly racist some of the comments on this thread are, "razor wire fencing to keep the students in, or the hood out" Did you post that while on vacation in Charlottesville? Second, you're dang right we whooped your fanny last year and if it weren't for your world famous "phantom flags" that always seem to fall out of the refs pocket at just the right times when team are driving on SP we would have beaten you a number of times more! I actually have seen SC play a couple of times this year and I have been impressed with there defense and the offense is looking better too. I actually was at the game last night and like some other guys said it was MUCH closer than the score indicated. Wham is also right when he said SP punched in a meaningless touchdown with a minute left to make the score look worse than it was. Fact is they moved the ball on you. I saw a blocked field goal attempt that was potential points after a drive and an intercepted pass at the 3 yard line that was also potential points for SC. In addition, like I said I have seen them a couple of times this year and last night was the worst I've seen them play. They definitely didn't have their "A" game either. They were coming off of a bye and looked out of sync on offense in the first half. Once they got back in the swing of things they moved the ball at will. I also heard they were playing without their starting center and best defensive lineman. Oh and by the way, Kerrion Moore was still in for the TD!

First off as a loyal Huskie I find it appalling how openly racist some of the comments on this thread are, "razor wire fencing to keep the students in, or the hood out" Did you post that while on vacation in Charlottesville? Second, you're dang right we whooped your fanny last year and if it weren't for your world famous "phantom flags" that always seem to fall out of the refs pocket at just the right times when team are driving on SP we would have beaten you a number of times more! I actually have seen SC play a couple of times this year and I have been impressed with there defense and the offense is looking better too. I actually was at the game last night and like some other guys said it was MUCH closer than the score indicated. Wham is also right when he said SP punched in a meaningless touchdown with a minute left to make the score look worse than it was. Fact is they moved the ball on you. I saw a blocked field goal attempt that was potential points after a drive and an intercepted pass at the 3 yard line that was also potential points for SC. In addition, like I said I have seen them a couple of times this year and last night was the worst I've seen them play. They definitely didn't have their "A" game either. They were coming off of a bye and looked out of sync on offense in the first half. Once they got back in the swing of things they moved the ball at will. I also heard they were playing without their starting center and best defensive lineman. Oh and by the way, Kerrion Moore was still in for the TD!

You obviously weren't at the game or havent seen them play a couple time or you wouldn't have made the blatant incorrect statements you did.

They didn't move the ball at will. Did they move it, yes. You don't move the ball at will and only put up 14. But they also never had a sustained drive. Both TDs were on long passes resulting in busted coverage. Don't believe it watch the game tomorrow night on TV.

Any possession in football is potential points. The field goal attempt was after a fumble on a kick off, not after a drive like you suggest.

The interception at the 3 was a 4th prayer being thrown up. Wasn't like they were inside the 20 about to punch it in.

Nice liberal reporting.

Thanks for answering my question. You obviously are not one of the "students" at Huss because if you were truly at the game (which I highly doubt), that means that you are outside the razor wire fence. That must also mean you are from the hood which Huss is trying to keep out. Prance around hollering racist all you want but a thug is a thug is a thug. And every time you post you just further prove it.

And by the way, since you are so fond of harping on games from the past, the record with Huss is 20-5-1. That's right, the mighty Huskies have won 5 times in 26 tries. And how many state championships has HH won in football? ......... crickets. I'll bet you a new roll of razor wire that SP has more conference titles, head to head wins, and state championships vs HH.

Last edited:
I see alot of jealous fans from Huss or Gastonia just wish y'all could win like us. Alot of crying to me.Always hating on SP.

Why don't you SP people go ahead and man up wear your hoods to the game. That might help to keep us "Hunter Huss" people out of your school. Pathetic

Why don't you SP people go ahead and man up wear your hoods to the game. That might help to keep us "Hunter Huss" people out of your school. Pathetic

Whamo,
Comparing the Huskies to South Point suggest we have to right to compare ourselves the Carolina Panthers.
Why don't you back off this thread as you have no dog in the fight. Matter of fact your Huskies have no relevance in any fight. If you had not beat us last year no one would have known who you are.

Reactions: seadog28
Whamo,
Comparing the Huskies to South Point suggest we have to right to compare ourselves the Carolina Panthers.
Why don't you back off this thread as you have no dog in the fight. Matter of fact your Huskies have no relevance in any fight. If you had not beat us last year no one would have known who you are.

I'm with you, Raidersway. Wham has become as welcome as genital herpes. He needs to take his "little man" complex over to the Crest threads.

Also heard your coach punched in a garbage TD with 50 seconds left. Classy move by a classy program. Where is the big red idiot that was saying sc wouldn't cover 35 lol. SC is gonna get better and those Belmont kids are going leave that armpit school and defect. I'm calling you guys as a 1A school in 5 years. Go Huskies and I'm out

A lot of cheap shots and pissy play by Stuart Cramer. 22wham has to be a ST. cramer guy. Hey, not for nothing....but was that a real life little person playing on the team for ST. cRAMER? The mid center on kickoff return? Not that there's anything WRONG with that....just saying....interesting. Good for him. Glad he's gotten an opportunity. It's a good story. I liked when he told the S P crowd to "get up" after that St. Cramer fumble recovery. Very exciting for him. Very proud too because he was about 10 yards from the ball when it was recovered so being that close to the action I guess he should have gloated to the SP crowd whilst still down on the scoreboard?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT