ADVERTISEMENT

SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

raidertime

Aug 18, 2003
Cramer has been overpowering in their first 3 games. SP needs their A game to overcome the Storm who has been dominant both offensively and defensively.

I originally thought this could be the year the purple haze would score. After the Clover game, I think maybe it will be next year at the earliest. SP - as many as a running clock will allow, SC - lost in a fog again 0. The only mystery - how soon does the running clock start?

Reactions: seadog28
What's the difference between a animal getting run over and a South Point Red Raider fan? There's skid marks in front of the animal.

Reactions: Babyhewey
School named Cramer located in Belmont, with most of the students coming from Mt Holly. Makes no sense.
Godspeed EGfan. Agree.
With that said, I pray for the calm, tranquil waters of prosperity to meander throughout this game on both sides so that each team can have a positive, desired outcome that has been wished upon during bedtime prayers. High level football all around in this one. Has anyone ever seen the PCU flashback to freshman year scene? Time to Go to Sleep, Time to go to sleep, Time to go to Sleep....

Reactions: coondog8585
Cramer has been overpowering in their first 3 games. SP needs their A game to overcome the Storm who has been dominant both offensively and defensively.
I watched Cramer play this year. There alot better than people give them credit for. On defense there front 4 is there strength. Especially #34 he's a grown man at the 3 technique. If you don't duece him he'll beat your guard 1 on 1. There LB'S blitz often and come hard. DB's cover decent but they peek in the backfield alot.
There offense if #11 is in they'll be more balance with a pass threat. #8 at QB is all run both RB'S and QB.

Neighbor v Neighbor ...
We will see some firsts in this game.

First Punt by SP
First Point by SC

Either way ... hoping for an entertaining game!

Last edited:
Wow bringing people personal life in to this.
Awe, the mighty Corndog feels sorry for his people! The people that Belmont people care about is Belmont (South Point) people. Y'all rag on everyone, including your own kids from the Belmont community attending SC, on multiple social media platforms, message boards, but God forbid anyone says anything wrong with Belmont (SP) people. We use official office to sell land to relatives to make a buck, we have teachers that have inappropriate relations with students, we got daddy (ball) issues, but don't you dare talk about my Friday night 1950s Red Bone!!! Y'all suck at everything in life besides football, so comical!

Awe, the mighty Corndog feels sorry for his people! The people that Belmont people care about is Belmont (South Point) people. Y'all rag on everyone, including your own kids from the Belmont community attending SC, on multiple social media platforms, message boards, but God forbid anyone says anything wrong with Belmont (SP) people. We use official office to sell land to relatives to make a buck, we have teachers that have inappropriate relations with students, we got daddy (ball) issues, but don't you dare talk about my Friday night 1950s Red Bone!!! Y'all suck at everything in life besides football, so comical!

Good thing this is a football forum....

What's wrong with Huss now lost to clover that we killed plus lost to Hickory come on now back to the same old Huss losing.

Like I told you and your buddy last year come to the helmet and we talk from there if your not scared.

What's wrong with Huss now lost to clover that we killed plus lost to Hickory come on now back to the same old Huss losing.
Ya, we lost, but beat y'all last year. They were a non conference game, wipe it off and continue playing in the hardest conference in NC that SP isn't in because they're 2A.

Corndog, pull your stick back a little, i think it's shoved up your bottom side a little too far, because you're talking broken and stupid inviting me to stand face to face with a real life alacart order item!

Reactions: GeorgiaJawJacker
Hardest conference come on now that's funny. You have Crest and KM and Burns and maybe Huss and that's yet how is that tough.

Corndog, pull your stick back a little, i think it's shoved up your bottom side a little too far, because you're talking broken and stupid inviting me to stand face to face with a real life alacart order item!
Ohhhh my guudness...... "alacart".... LMAO.....:D:D:D:D:D...... not my battle but too funny

Reactions: UmadBro07

True words from a 100% whole grain crybaby. It's really not hard to get past what weakens you crybaby. Try this......... Take a 5 gallon bucket, sit at the busiest intersection in Belmont, hold a cardboard sign that reads "Please Help Me Learn To Be A Raider Fan".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT