ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vikings vs West Columbus Vikings!

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Well it’s the time! And I’m just gonna say it. The injuries are stating to pile up! Hopefully Cam & Isaiah will be back. Both dealing with knee injuries! Kind of nervous for Cam tbh. That didn’t look good but we’re hoping for the best. Tarboro’s defense was dominant second half. Offensive line definitely has to play a little better!

West Columbus, is good, but I there is a reason why I call Tarboro the gatekeeper in Eastern 1A football. If they can slow down that running back and quarterback. They should be able to pull off another victory.

IF. Is the biggest word in sports my friend. Can WC stop three backs? Jim Brett used to run that and it was hard to defend. Scissors offense he called it. My son played against that. WOW.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
IF. Is the biggest word in sports my friend. Can WC stop three backs? Jim Brett used to run that and it was hard to defend. Scissors offense he called it. My son played against that. WOW.
I never heard Coach Brett say Scissors offense. I remember him saying “we running the dive series, which includes straight buck, cross buck and criss-cross. I played from 1979 to 1983.

Well it’s the time! And I’m just gonna say it. The injuries are stating to pile up! Hopefully Cam & Isaiah will be back. Both dealing with knee injuries! Kind of nervous for Cam tbh. That didn’t look good but we’re hoping for the best. Tarboro’s defense was dominant second half. Offensive line definitely has to play a little better!
Any injuries updates?

Could any of the Tarboro folks answer just a couple of questions for us West Columbus folks? We haven’t been able to get this info yet,
What time will the gate open and then is there a “no bag” policy at your stadium? Looking forward to a great game. I know people like to have a lot of fun on here and it is, but we have a lot of respect for the program you all have had for so many years.

Could any of the Tarboro folks answer just a couple of questions for us West Columbus folks? We haven’t been able to get this info yet,
What time will the gate open and then is there a “no bag” policy at your stadium? Looking forward to a great game. I know people like to have a lot of fun on here and it is, but we have a lot of respect for the program you all have had for so many years.
i would suggest that your coach or ad reach out to Tarboro for more accurate answers. Not sure if anybody up here officially knows.

I normally get there around 6 and there are normally people already in the stands. Also I would recommend buying the tickets online. The ticket booth can get backed up sometimes for big games.

I never heard Coach Brett say Scissors offense. I remember him saying “we running the dive series, which includes straight buck, cross buck and criss-cross. I played from 1979 to 1983.
That's what other coaches called it. There's a reason it's called that. Think about it.

That's what other coaches called it. There's a reason it's called that. Think about it.
Ok, all is well. You stated that Jim Brett called it scissors. I only stated that I never heard him reference that term. My brother started at Middle linebacker from 1977 to 1980, and played from 1979 to 1983. Speaking facts not what OTHERS are saying.
How bout the Tarboro Vikings!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT