ADVERTISEMENT

SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

Sounds like they are cheap shotting and desperately showing their rear ends like year 1.

SP 34 - SC 14 50 yd TD run by Jake Alexander - 2 pt conversion nullified by SP penalty, PAT good about 8 minutes left in game

Sasha, can you help me? Why do I hate these numb nuts?

Because they are upstarts like Forestview used to be 18 years ago. Until they can beat us and do it consistently, they will suffer from constant Raider disdain, especially when they pull the world beater stuff on us.

Reactions: seadog28
Because they are upstarts like Forestview used to be 18 years ago. Until they can beat us and do it consistently, they will suffer from constant Raider disdain, especially when they pull the world beater stuff on us.

Thanks, I knew you would help.

Reactions: sasha_nc
Unsportsmanlike conduct SC. Who would have guessed? It's getting nasty. Glad I'm not there. I'd be in jail!

Last edited:
Congrats SC, you are making progress. On our down days you lose by 4 scores.

SP did not bring the A game tonight. Defense played way too soft. Rarely attacked the line of scrimmage. Alexander was a horse but overall not a good game offensively or defensively. SC is definitely improved. Thought that they had won a national championship when they finally scored on a long pass. SP let them behind the defense twice tonight and did nothing to put pressure on the QB. Not sure of the game plan. Disappointed that SC brought a very small crowd. Must be the long drive from Mt. Holly where most of them live.

Reactions: coondog8585
Unsportsmanlike conduct SC. Who would have guessed? It's getting nasty. Glad I'm not there. I'd be in jail!
Last unsportsmanlike call on them was after the final horn had blown. SC boys were a little frustrated.

Believe that we may have lost #20 for a while if not the year. Hope not.

I was afraid of that. I went to BJH and SP with his dad Chip who was a year ahead of me.

Do you know the family of the SC kid Kendall Karr - wondered if he might be related to John Karr or Dr Karr who was a dentist in Belmont?

Hahaha ole Stuart gave your mighty red gaytors a ball game. Shelby beat kings mountain and hibriton beat newton-con hahaha feel good beating east Gaston

SC is much improved this year but still no match for the Raiders. SC defense is stout and their offense exposed a weakness that SP needs to address, ie. the soft pass defense. Our backfield showed their inexperience tonight and got burned on two long plays for tds. Other than that, a pretty typical SP win. I think SC will handle Huss this year and maybe take their conference. It will be between them and Crest.

Reactions: coondog8585
Also heard your coach punched in a garbage TD with 50 seconds left. Classy move by a classy program. Where is the big red idiot that was saying sc wouldn't cover 35 lol. SC is gonna get better and those Belmont kids are going leave that armpit school and defect. I'm calling you guys as a 1A school in 5 years. Go Huskies and I'm out

Reactions: UmadBro07
Also heard your coach punched in a garbage TD with 50 seconds left. Classy move by a classy program. Where is the big red idiot that was saying sc wouldn't cover 35 lol. SC is gonna get better and those Belmont kids are going leave that armpit school and defect. I'm calling you guys as a 1A school in 5 years. Go Huskies and I'm out

You were never in....Go watch that Hickory game film.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT