ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Simmons has the Rams by 2 pts. No surprise there. Hoey thinks they have it in the bag for sure now. He wants all the smoke. He’s taking all bets.
he hasn't even posted his new rankings and predictions yet that I can find...unless you have a special pipeline............

I've 💯 come to the conclusion, you guys can't have a normal conversation. Impossible. I'm out! I'll check in Friday night about 10:30. I'll either tip my hat and say, congratulations or I'll expect them same. To actually think you're going to blow out Reidsville or think Reidsville isn't the best team you've faced this year is crazy. Have fun living in fantasy world.

Reactions: KW23 and rambbq
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you belive this ,you dont know Football at all..
Why is it theres edge on some Positions
Then nothing on others..
This is a joke!!!
Actually I probably understand high school football as well as anyone on here. I'm telling you where I think Reidsville is in a good or positive position over Shelby. You 🤡 can't provide anything other than we're greater than Reidsville. Our QBs have similar numbers. RBs have similar numbers. I've said all year, our OL needs to improve and they have. I don't know much about yours. You appear to have A receiver you rely heavily on. We have 4 that are difference makers. Our LB are very good. Our DL has a 5 star with 30 power 5 offers. Up to him to decide if he wants to play DE or TE. Our DBs are very good. 1 led the whole country as a freshman with 12 into. Hurt for 9 games. Other corner runs a 4.39 was also hurt for 8 games. Our kicker is not ever close to record holders in the past but can make PATs but isn't kicking 45 yd fg.
So don't tell me I don't understand the game. I'm a realist.
Tell me where you are better! Not made up bull 💩. Tell me where you match up better! F-in 🤡

Actually I probably understand high school football as well as anyone on here. I'm telling you where I think Reidsville is in a good or positive position over Shelby. You 🤡 can't provide anything other than we're greater than Reidsville. Our QBs have similar numbers. RBs have similar numbers. I've said all year, our OL needs to improve and they have. I don't know much about yours. You appear to have A receiver you rely heavily on. We have 4 that are difference makers. Our LB are very good. Our DL has a 5 star with 30 power 5 offers. Up to him to decide if he wants to play DE or TE. Our DBs are very good. 1 led the whole country as a freshman with 12 into. Hurt for 9 games. Other corner runs a 4.39 was also hurt for 8 games. Our kicker is not ever close to record holders in the past but can make PATs but isn't kicking 45 yd fg.
So don't tell me I don't understand the game. I'm a realist.
Tell me where you are better! Not made up bull 💩. Tell me where you match up better! F-in 🤡
Our D line matches up very well against your offensive line. #77 is a D1 recruit.

I've 💯 come to the conclusion, you guys can't have a normal conversation. Impossible. I'm out! I'll check in Friday night about 10:30. I'll either tip my hat and say, congratulations or I'll expect them same. To actually think you're going to blow out Reidsville or think Reidsville isn't the best team you've faced this year is crazy. Have fun living in fantasy world.
What makes you think you’re better than Crest. Heck, I would have loved to seen you guys versus Forest Hills. Bunker Hill had you all holding your asses tight till the 4th quarter.🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
This is not realistic tbh. I dont think Reidsville is better than, or could beat Crest, KM, or healthy AC Reynolds. Reidsville would have had the same record as Shelby had.

What makes you think you’re better than Crest. Heck, I would have love to see you guys versus Forest Hills. Bunker Hill had you all holding your asses tight till the 4th quarter.🤷🏾‍♂️
Bunker hill was favored as well. I on the other hand said 12-17 points and won by 15.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Lets get real for a second here....

Here is the bottom line, if we pressure the QB its over ... You dont have a running game you rely on big plays... End of story

If Tate is ready to go which by all accounts he is, we are very capable of running or throwing on yall, if we run the ball well its over...

If we give Lee time back there to await your very good receivers to get open its over yall win.....

We turn it over 4 times its over bottom line

we all know reidsville is good we just think Shelby is better this year.... If we are wrong we are wrong, and you will pound on us on the boards like you should.... Ill be here to bask in all the crow

The problem is and always has been some of yalls fans get all pissy and whiny just because someone thinks they can beat the rams... I mean just all up in your feelings....to the point of just whining....

We think we are better, yall think yall are better, there is NO REASON to whine about a prediction on a stupid message board....

Beat us, I say hey we got beat by a better team,, lose to us, I say hey great season rams, we knew all along daddy was bringing his belt....

Its talk, its rubbish, its just being rabid fans bases that talk smack, Ill be here win or lose and smiling either way, the sun dont rise and set in a football game like it does to yall..... Your entire lives seem to depend on whether or not the rams get respect or if they win and lose and its absolutelty PATHETIC

Some of yall are why the term Whining Little whelps was created... I thought the Crest crowd was crazy, they dont hold a candle to some of yalls Whiners.... Sheesh its a game, were supposed to say we are gonna whoop you, at the end of the day WHO CARES

Whoop us friday and talk all the smack you want too, thats what is expected....

PS Love ya mean it :)

Ok your post i feel favored Reidsville i feel Qb
Lee Sr.
197- 309.- 3148 yrds. 8 ints

Farmer soph.
183-277-3239 8 ints

Numbers are so close so prob even..

Rushing
Cobb 1016.
8.5 avg

Tate 1428
8.0 avg

Edge to Shelby

Flip 782
K Harrison 765
C jones 949
Neal 409

Bridges 1699
Falls 474
Tate 375
Ramseur 283

Prob Reidsville here, Bridges has no. Of at least 2 your guys..🤣

Kicking game Shelby

D line Shelby
O line even.....

Ok your post i feel favored Reidsville i feel Qb
Lee Sr.
197- 309.- 3148 yrds. 8 ints

Farmer soph.
183-277-3239 8 ints

Numbers are so close so prob even..

Rushing
Cobb 1016.
8.5 avg

Tate 1428
8.0 avg

Edge to Shelby

Flip 782
K Harrison 765
C jones 949
Neal 409

Bridges 1699
Falls 474
Tate 375
Ramseur 283

Prob Reidsville here, Bridges has no. Of at least 2 your guys..🤣

Kicking game Shelby

D line Shelby
O line even.....
Reasonable level headed response

This is not realistic tbh. I dont think Reidsville is better than, or could beat Crest, KM, or healthy AC Reynolds. Reidsville would have had the same record as Shelby had.
I know you thought you would face Monroe,. It didn't happen. How do you think you would have fared against Bunker Hill. Ya'll all talked junk about Reidsville for the last six weeks. Well the time is nigh. You say Bunker Hill was slow. Next week Clinton or Northeastern is going to be saying "we can beat the Rams look how slow Shelby was." You can't stand that Reidsville is confident and has shown improvement in all phases of the game as the season progressed. The Rams are a much more cohesive unit of late. That is evident on every play. Had you been at fhe BH game for the first quarter, you would not have doubted the outcome. They were definitely a strong competitor. But there is no doubt we had their number. You WILL see

I know you thought you would face Monroe,. It didn't happen. How do you think you would have fared against Bunker Hill. Ya'll all talked junk about Reidsville for the last six weeks. Well the time is nigh. You say Bunker Hill was slow. Next week Clinton or Northeastern is going to be saying "we can beat the Rams look how slow Shelby was." You can't stand that Reidsville is confident and has shown improvement in all phases of the game as the season progressed. The Rams are a much more cohesive unit of late. That is evident on every play. Had you been at fhe BH game for the first quarter, you would not have doubted the outcome. They were definitely a strong competitor. But there is no doubt we had their number. You WILL see
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👀🤣

Sorry, man, but couldn’t help wondering were you literally crying typing this. You are really going to need some counseling, if Shelby wins. It’s plain to see that you guys can’t deal with another fanbase, especially that one fanbase who actually shows confidence, and thinks their team can actually beat Reidsville. You’re too used to being feared, overly praised and hyped up.

I saw signs of some of you being sensitive last week vs Bunker Hill, when they dared to show some confidence. However, they pretty much had no history with you guys, so they really didn’t engage in any trash talk with you. They just hoped to win.

Shelby has 3 losses. We know what it’s like to be challenged, to lose, and humbled. You guys don’t even count the one loss you do have because of the injury card you had available to play. Relax, Hoey, I’m sure if Reidsville does win, the Clinton or NE fanbase will show confidence, and talk a little trash , too, especially Wiz and company.

Last edited:

This can't have been meant for me...

snoopy.gif

Will someone come and educate him?. I do not have the time at the moment.

It is Thursday now I will make my final post before the game. Bottom line is this game will have the two best High School football programs in the state playing for yet another Western Championship. I just hope these two fanbases really know how lucky we are. May the best team win.

As far as predictions go LA.....Massey ratings has Shelby winning by 7........................................
And CalPreps has Shelby winning by 7 as well. I suspect Simmons will also have Shelby favored.

The Rams most most definitely be a solid underdog again this week.

And CalPreps has Shelby winning by 7 as well. I suspect Simmons will also have Shelby favored.

Simmons has Reidsville by 2 points . I posted the link last night.

My guess is that 90% of the people who will show up for the game Friday night have never heard of this NC Preps website. But they know it's Shelby vs Reidsville, a matchup of two of the state's all-time great programs.
Also it’s great to have so many small towns with great football histories involved in the smaller two classes: Tarboro, Mt Airy, Clinton, Robbinsville in addition to Reidsville and Shelby. I guess I could add Elizabeth City to that but somebody decided to add an unnecessary compass point to that school.

Chopper gives Shelby more crap than anyone. Crest would give Reidsville all they wanted, KM too.

My guess is that 90% of the people who will show up for the game Friday night have never heard of this NC Preps website. But they know it's Shelby vs Reidsville, a matchup of two of the state's all-time great programs.
Also it’s great to have so many small towns with great football histories involved in the smaller two classes: Tarboro, Mt Airy, Clinton, Robbinsville in addition to Reidsville and Shelby. I guess I could add Elizabeth City to that but somebody decided to add an unnecessary compass point to that school.
Thomasville

calpreps has shelby winning by 1...projected score 35-34...............................

...and @HoeyMan76 is not funny at all, he's just obnoxious like an ex wife that argues for the sake of irritation with no point.

The other Reidsville guys have wit to their posts, he's just hot air that smells like sulfur or a bad fart

He's giving me the Wiz effect for Reidsville.
he almost makes me want to type.... go lions something that I dont want to type

What makes you think you’re better than Crest. Heck, I would have loved to seen you guys versus Forest Hills. Bunker Hill had you all holding your asses tight till the 4th quarter.🤷🏾‍♂️

I was more worried about the margin then the outcome. Once we went up 8 in the 2nd half I felt pretty good. We kept the leading wr and their running back contained. It was then up to the others for them to win the game.

...and @HoeyMan76 is not funny at all, he's just obnoxious like an ex wife that argues for the sake of irritation with no point.

The other Reidsville guys have wit to their posts, he's just hot air that smells like sulfur or a bad fart

He's giving me the Wiz effect for Reidsville.
he almost makes me want to type.... go lions something that I dont want to type
Yeah, I wrote that dude off. Stopped paying him any attention. Other Reidsville posters have some fun banter but that guy....trying to read his posts gives me a headache. You coming to the game chop?

Reactions: Chopper747
And Bunker Hill had FIVE turnovers and was still in it with 2 minutes to go. That's the stat that amazes me.
And Reidsville had 0 turnovers. Doesn't add up, except that one of the interceptions came at the 1/2-yard line and Reidsville was tackled for a safety on the next play.
Does that go in the points off turnovers stat line?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Let's have a realistic discussion

QB Play- Both seem to be very good

Running Game. Reidsville has their bell cow in Cobb. Widerman and Mansfield can get it done too

Receivers Reidsville edge (depth)

OL. We are much improved

DL Reidsville edge.

LB. Widerman and Mansfield are really good

DB Healthy Reidsville is very good. Neal, Flip, J9 can cover with the best of them

Special Teams Excellent Punter, Not the best PK we ever had.
Might as well not waste my gas then

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT