ADVERTISEMENT

Weeeeee’re off to see the Wizard! Reidsville-Clinton

But why not? It was smash mouth football like battle normally runs 3 n 4 yards can't stop it why change it. Plus it consume time. I see what he meant tho run it down your throat it is something battle does n nobody say anything. That's all he saying it's not considered boring when he does it.
Wasting your time explaining man how dare I compare Battle to a……we already know how people like John get down in Duplin County.Smashmouth football only looks good when 2 teams do it.

Thin skinned cry baby. You and a few fans like you are the reason most don’t like Clinton.
We don’t care wheather you like us or no!
But why not? It was smash mouth football like battle normally runs 3 n 4 yards can't stop it why change it. Plus it consume time. I see what he meant tho run it down your throat it is something battle does n nobody say anything. That's all he saying it's not considered boring when he does it.
It’s h no. T and I bb
smashmout football at its best; excellent game plan and personel usage. I think it was one of Coach Johnson’s greatest coached games.

260-pound running back = smashmouth multiplied. What were his stats in the Elizabeth City game?
Everyone focused on Amaris, we have anther very good back in Josiah Robinson. He’s junior and will play at the next level not to mention our QB who can run and throw depending on the game plan Believe me Clinton has much more offense than Amaris Williams, he was the game plan last night. It was working so they didn’t deviate from it.

Everyone focused on Amaris, we have anther very good back in Josiah Robinson. He’s junior and will play at the next level not to mention our QB who can run and throw depending on the game plan Believe me Clinton has much more offense than Amaris Williams, he was the game plan last night. It was working so they didn’t deviate from it.
Oline

Cory’s game plan was great. Power football!

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Wizard Of Oz GIF

The South Point offensive line joins the chat.

Thin skinned? Lol my cousin told about how upset you were crying and stuff lol. You prove me right everytime you get up here with that crap. @Smithboy99 you see what I mean now. Fake af
You should quit lying about what Crush said. He’s not like you. Unlike you, I won’t throw him under the bus, but I know all I need to bout you.

Reactions: daagoob
You should quit lying about what Crush said. He’s not like you. Unlike you, I won’t throw him under the bus, but I know all I need to bout you.
I been knew everything I need to know about you. And I ain’t lie he said your “feels were hurt”Mr thick skin. I got the message. And it ain’t throwing nobody under the bus. You embarrassed cause your feelings were hurt but you steady calling people thin skin……hypocrite yeah maybe learn something in church instead of just sitting in the building. Gotta be exhausting being fake af all day I guess that’s why you get up here and show ya self. Gotta release your inner BS I guess

260-pound running back = smashmouth multiplied. What were his stats in the Elizabeth City game?
TGT,not sure if the yardage but don’t get confused that Clinton only threw 2 passes. That’s all they needed, the game plan. Our QB has broken records throwing the ball. Amaris Williams running the ball is not Clinton’s only offense, but he is a very difficult player to tackle at 6’3” 270 pounds with speed. This is not the Clinton team of old where we successfully ran the ball all the time. They basically take what the defense gives it shades. The DarkHorse offensive line and defensive line are very very good. Clinton basically two platoons , not saying no one will ever go both ways but fir the most part they don’t Against Nash Central and Northeastern I think the Horses basically wire them down

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT