ADVERTISEMENT

Weeeeee’re off to see the Wizard! Reidsville-Clinton

If y'all dont win, I will show no mercy. You coughed it up last year, so I'm going with my same analysis. If they milk the clock and ya'll have mental lapse you're toast.

You're the last chance and keeping this place sane. If you lose I'm gonna be as bad on the rams as I am on the lions.

If y'all dont win, I will show no mercy. You coughed it up last year, so I'm going with my same analysis. If they milk the clock and ya'll have mental lapse you're toast.

You're the last chance and keeping this place sane. If you lose I'm gonna be as bad on the rams as I am on the lions.

Definitely got to come to play. East duplin caught me off guard. I knew they were good, but executed better than I expected

Gotta laugh at the unimpressed comments seen a couple. Clinton had a plan tonight and executed it. Ball control power run sustain drives keep that explosive Northeastern offense off the field as much as possible. Defense did a good job pressuring the QB especially in the 2nd half and limited Northeasterns explosive plays. I’m sorry it’s just funny to me

Now if Battle does it it’s the greatest coaching job and performance in history. But it’s Cory Johnson and Clinton so it’s unimpressive lol ok.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I actually rooted for East Duplin last year cause I’m supporting the East no matter who playing and was happy they won they deserved it after all them years. I love the game so i respect the storied programs in the East even if we are rivals but some of y’all so sad and bitter can’t get over something mean a Clinton fan said to you in the 90’s y’all want us to lose so bad it’s a shame.

Well Reidsville no worries on support y’all gonna have all of Duplin County supporting you this week.

Guys, much respect for both teams and their posters. I've watched Clinton and Reidsville play on NFHS, which I admit limits me from understanding some of their strengths. To me, Reidsville looks like a champion and does nearly everything well.
Clinton, on the other hand, looks like one of the better Charlotte teams. Maybe I'm not seeing this right, but they have the appearance of a 4A program in size, movement and power. Was just watching them defeat what looked like a really good Northeastern team, who I believe knew what they (The Darkhorses) were going to do, and as hard as the Eagles played them they still weren't able to stop them. I'm not sure anybody else can either.
Congratulations and good luck to two deserving teams.

Gotta laugh at the unimpressed comments seen a couple. Clinton had a plan tonight and executed it. Ball control power run sustain drives keep that explosive Northeastern offense off the field as much as possible. Defense did a good job pressuring the QB especially in the 2nd half and limited Northeasterns explosive plays. I’m sorry it’s just funny to me

Now if Battle does it it’s the greatest coaching job and performance in history. But it’s Cory Johnson and Clinton so it’s unimpressive lol ok.
some people just don't appreciate good defensive football, probably because their team got a defense lesson themselves, but they will get educated; Sometimes playing a very conservative offense is a good defense; take nothing away from the fact the DarkHorses scored 36 points themselves! Great win!

Last edited:
Clinton in a tight game. They may be the best team in the state across all classes. Doesn't mean Reidsville can't win though. Gonna be a barn burner.

2A has the most dilusional fanbase in the history of mankind.

NONE of you glorified JV teams can win the 3A or 4A title.... ever. Not even get past the 1st round.

shut the fudge pop up with that foolish logic.

Guys, much respect for both teams and their posters. I've watched Clinton and Reidsville play on NFHS, which I admit limits me from understanding some of their strengths. To me, Reidsville looks like a champion and does nearly everything well.
Clinton, on the other hand, looks like one of the better Charlotte teams. Maybe I'm not seeing this right, but they have the appearance of a 4A program in size, movement and power. Was just watching them defeat what looked like a really good Northeastern team, who I believe knew what they (The Darkhorses) were going to do, and as hard as the Eagles played them they still weren't able to stop them. I'm not sure anybody else can either.
Great observation Lincolnton. In my opinion, Northeastern was in the same position Clinton was last year, just a hair away. Clinton was a tipped pass 2-point conversion from beating state champion East Duplin last year. They knew this year was going to be their year
I fully expect Coach Moore to have his Eagles in the eastern championship game next year..

Clinton, on the other hand, looks like one of the better Charlotte teams. Maybe I'm not seeing this right, but they have the appearance of a 4A program in size, movement and power. Was just watching them defeat what looked like a really good Northeastern team, who I believe knew what they (The Darkhorses) were going to do, and as hard as the Eagles played them they still weren't able to stop them. I'm not sure anybody else can either. Congratulations and good luck to two deserving teams.

Chopper, I meant 2A, not statewide. I do believe they could beat some decent 3A and 4A teams but I think they might struggle to compete with Hickory, Dudley, Crest Grimsley, Hough, Weddington and others on that level because depth would really make a difference.
If anybody can hold them back in 2A it's Reidsville but unless I'm really missing something it's going to take a big effort.

Great observation Lincolnton. In my opinion, Northeastern was in the same position Clinton was last year, just a hair away. Clinton was a tipped pass 2-point conversion from beating state champion East Duplin last year. They knew this year was going to be their year
I fully expect Coach Moore to have his Eagles in the eastern championship game next year..
2A has the most dilusional fanbase in the history of mankind.

NONE of you glorified JV teams can win the 3A or 4A title.... ever. Not even get past the 1st round.

shut the fudge pop up with that foolish logic.
uh Chopper; we've seen 4A finalist Hoggard scrimmage Clinton in a jamboree pre-season; Hoggard held their mown with the Horses. Reported that 2A Wallace Rise Hillheld their own against Hoggard only losing 27-18; the DarkHorses beat WRH 55-22 so don’t give us any of the crap about smaller classic action not being able to compete with larger classications.We know better

Wizard, all the best to you my friend. Hope you run into TheMule or rambbq, down in Raleigh. I've seen some of the posters get after you about your posts this season but if they understood your connections to the Clinton program, family and otherwise, they would know that you're just proud of and happy for your team. I would be too.

uh Chopper; we've seen 4A finalist Hoggard scrimmage Clinton in a jamboree pre-season; Hoggard held their mown with the Horses. Reported that 2A Wallace Rise Hillheld their own against Hoggard only losing 27-18; the DarkHorses beat WRH 55-22 so don’t give us any of the crap about smaller classic action not being able to compete with larger classications.We know better

this is about as bad as when a Shelby poster claimed to be able to beat Independence based off "moving the ball" in a scrimmage.

put me on ignore please, I refuse to debate inferior logic

REFUSE

Chopper, I meant 2A, not statewide. I do believe they could beat some decent 3A and 4A teams but I think they might struggle to compete with Hickory, Dudley, Crest Grimsley, Hough, Weddington and others on that level because depth would really make a difference.
If anybody can hold them back in 2A it's Reidsville but unless I'm really missing something it's going to take a big effort.
il_1080xN.3914560321_hqng.jpg

Thin skinned cry baby. You and a few fans like you are the reason most don’t like Clinton.

We have beaten Hoggard n laney before they are 4a

So, you're off the see the Wizard, eh. Well, the last couple of weeks you did beat Lions and Bears, so you've got two out of three of the beasts that worried Dorothy out of the way. But beware, over the next week there are likely to be plenty of flying monkeys on these threads.

You were a lot nicer in person last nite
I am nice what u saw lastnight was actually the real me but it sickens me to hear this bull crap when people is only support their teams n yall turn it into something else n the reason people don't like us. We don't say that about wallace n I have a daughter that goes to school there. U can call it thin skin or whatever but we hardly put people down for being a fan of their respectable teams. I said hardly I'm not speaking on everyone from clinton. But u may already know I care the least for ed tho. Like 34 I've seen him give respect to other program even on his podcast.

You were a lot nicer in person last nite
I don't mean any harm tho man it's the bull crap I see almost everyday up here. I know some would say if I can't take it then I don't need to be up here but.... o well. But that was the real me u saw lastnight without getting pissed off

Reactions: dogs79
I don't mean any harm tho man it's the bull crap I see almost everyday up here. I know some would say if I can't take it then I don't need to be up here but.... o well. But that was the real me u saw lastnight without getting pissed off
Yeah, it pisses me off that your horses are winning. I don’t mean any harm either but got to push back against some. Comment comparing Johnson and Battle didn’t land right with me

Yeah, it pisses me off that your horses are winning. I don’t mean any harm either but got to push back against some. Comment comparing Johnson and Battle didn’t land right with me
But why not? It was smash mouth football like battle normally runs 3 n 4 yards can't stop it why change it. Plus it consume time. I see what he meant tho run it down your throat it is something battle does n nobody say anything. That's all he saying it's not considered boring when he does it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT