ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville Western Championship

Im gonna be honest here for a moment, then just have fun rest of week:

A healthy Shelby wins this game by 14-21 points..... Just what I think would happen

We've apparently lost our 1500 yard running back to a shoulder/collarbone injury, but I still think the game is a toss up.....

Now if I am wrong Ill be the first to congratulate the Rams, and would never use an injury as an excuse.. next man up..

Yall better get us this year if you can

Shelby by 7........

A healthy Shelby wins this game by 14-21 points..... Just what I think would happen

We've apparently lost our 1500 yard running back to a shoulder/collarbone injury, but I still think the game is a toss up.....

Now if I am wrong Ill be the first to congratulate the Rams, and would never use an injury as an excuse.. next man up..

Shelby by 7........
Well In that case Reidsville actual starting RB Redd is out next week. Only thing is he been out the whole season. But he was huge player for us on both sides of the ball. Would love to have him next week. But this Rams team has had to transform all year with the injury bug. I’m sure they will show some new stuff next week like they did tonight. May best team win.

Shelby by 7........
OK, we will.

Shelby by 7........

I don’t see 14-21 even if you were fully healthy

I don’t see 14-21 even if you were fully healthy
I do after watching yall tonight.... But like I said, its a toss up now..... We will still show up with what we got .... still think we will win...

If not , not the end of the world.....But I still think we are better overall team even with losing 1500 yard rusher...If yall beat us Ill congratulate you and hope you win it all.....

I do after watching yall tonight.... But like I said, its a toss up now..... We will still show up with what we got .... still think we will win...

If not , not the end of the world.....But I still think we are better overall team even with losing 1500 yard rusher...If yall beat us Ill congratulate you and hope you win it all.....
We’re a good bit better than we played tonight. Can’t wait for these players to prove it . Going to be a great one

Reactions: Maiden Creek

After tonight… bunker hill isn’t a bad team. Although I’ll say I thought we’d win by more

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Na

Nah, your competition was a “good bit better” tonight.
THIS

Game was 8 points with 2 minutes to go and BH has the ball...... tipped pass that Neal takes to the house....

Credit where credit is due, Redsville secondary came up with 4 interceptions but just like our game with the Jackets, the opponents could have won that game.... Difference is a few of them just cant admit they played a good team

Shelby by 10 now... LOL

W
THIS

Game was 8 points with 2 minutes to go and BH has the ball...... tipped pass that Neal takes to the house....

Credit where credit is due, Redsville secondary came up with 4 interceptions but just like our game with the Jackets, the opponents could have won that game.... Difference is a few of them just cant admit they played a good team

Shelby by 10 now... LOL
We breaking you down lol started off at 21. Now 10 . Keep it up you will have us winning by 10 lol

W

We breaking you down lol started off at 21. Now 10 . Keep it up you will have us winning by 10 lol
ROFL...... Ill have Shelby winning by 30 by Sunday night....... One of yalls coaches should be sending me a message soon (He may have already,I gotta check my face space..) and Ill bet him a Pickled pigs foot on the game... ha ha ha.. thank the world of that rascal.....

Im just having fun, I know this will be a heck of a game, we will have to play our best, but yall will too.....

Bunker Hill is a great team and had a great game plan. Turnovers killed any chance they had, Im surprised they didnt run more than they did.
We actually did much better on the run than I expected. Their passing game was better than I expected. We were definitely geared up for the run. But you can expect turnover if you’re throwing at neal and flip

ROFL...... Ill have Shelby winning by 30 by Sunday night....... One of yalls coaches should be sending me a message soon (He may have already,I gotta check my face space..) and Ill bet him a Pickled pigs foot on the game... ha ha ha.. thank the world of that rascal.....

Im just having fun, I know this will be a heck of a game, we will have to play our best, but yall will too.....
We know that. Players know that. I may have to see you next Friday. You can see the new and improved me. Wait….. I’m the same haha

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747

The game tonight was a heck of a game. When it looked like there about to be some breathing room, they'd be right back in it.

Shelby ranked #3 beats Forest Hills #4
Reidsville #7 beats Bunker Hill ranked #1
Wonder if Reidsville will crack the top 5 this week. We have so far gained 3 spots since the playoffs started.
You would think this week it would be 1 vs 2 but who knows lol.

• Haha
As for this weeks Western Championship game I just don't know what to predict yet. I know last night we were lucky to get out with a win against a loaded with talent Forest Hills team that physically beat us up pretty good last night. We will come to play but losing Tate is really going to hurt as the young man is really special and does so many things for this team. Any way congrats to Reidsville for their win and we will see you next Friday.

As for this weeks Western Championship game I just don't know what to predict yet. I know last night we were lucky to get out with a win against a loaded with talent Forest Hills team that physically beat us up pretty good last night. We will come to play but losing Tate is really going to hurt as the young man is really special and does so many things for this team. Any way congrats to Reidsville for their win and we will see you next Friday.
Tall task! The strength of Reidsville’s defense is their secondary. Obviously, us losing Tate plays right into their strength. Someone has to really step up, give us something on the ground.

Reactions: SHS LION
Tall task! The strength of Reidsville’s defense is their secondary. Obviously, us losing Tate plays right into their strength. Someone has to really step up, give us something on the ground.
If people watched last night. They would say Reidsville run defense is pretty dang good and that secondary needs work. But I know Reidsville secondary is pretty dang good and run defense is coming together at the right time.

Im just here to rag on 2nd Dynasty or whatever her name is for a triad team once again smacking one of their world beating tough opponents we always hear about.
To be fair Crest did own their triad opponents like Page, the Forsythecompass points, and NG at times during their title runs. Same with W.Charlotte, Butler, and Independence

Reactions: Lion Attack
As for western championship, the western champ is usually beat up at seasons end. Might be same this season except the Rams could be on the mend so it may not be as bad for them

To be fair Crest did own their triad opponents like Page, the Forsythecompass points, and NG at times during their title runs. Same with W.Charlotte, Butler, and Independence
They’ve beaten Dudley, too, in the 2004 state championship. I don’t know what Frank is talking about in those posts.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT